Black Trade Circle

Equinox

I'm attempting to create a long term trade circle - this would benefit a lot of people more than the current resource set ups, though it's better for a higher NS range for sure. The bonus resources we gain from this are Steel, Automobiles, Beer, Construction, Asphalt, Scholar, and nuke capable.

Aluminum: Myself

Wheat: Myself

Water: Dafool33

Lumber: Dafool33

Coal: Trestan

Fish: Spherilion

Iron: Randall

Lead: Randall

Oil: Spherilion

Marble: Trestan

Rubber: ifm1989

Uranium: ifm1989

As you can see, we need the open spaces :) It's a solid set up, in my opinion - and we'll all benefit from it :)

Here's the benefits:

Initial infrastructure cost: -42%

Infrastructure upkeep: -26%

Population increase: 16%

Citizen income increase: $3

Population happiness increase: 9

Initial land cost: -15%

Purchased land area increase: 40%

Natural growth increase: 0%

Technology cost decrease: 0%

Environment increase: 10%

Environment decrease: -2

Soldier increase: 38%

Soldier cost decrease: $-6

Soldier upkeep cost: $-0.5

Tank cost decrease: -13%

Tank upkeep cost: -13%

Aircraft cost decrease: -16%

Aircraft upkeep: -20%

Aircraft limit increase: 10

Cruise missle cost decrease: -20%

Cruise missle upkeep: -20%

Nuke cost decrease: -20%

Nuke upkeep: -20%

Edited by Equinox

• 2 weeks later...
my concern is... how would we be able to benefit from this?

Well, the benefits are listed above in terms of both 'discounts' and advantages. This is an 8br set which isn't necessarily the best at low NS, but in the long run I imagine this will be very beneficial to all our nations. In addition - you have no bonus resources. That means your nation isn't producing benefits to it's maximum capability that are essentially "free" with the right trades.

As for looking for Sugar, if you intend to establish your own trade circle that's fine but please don't post that you're interested if you don't intend to trade with the 5 people listed long term :) That's the point of a trade circle ^^ We'll all be trading with one another soon hopefully, and have an incredible and very pretty (if I may so so ^^) set of resources.

I'm messaging iron and lead people, hopefully in the next 48-72 hours this trade circle can be closed and established to mutual prosperity!

Edited by Equinox

Sorry for the double post, wanted to let iron and lead people that may post soon we have an interested party but he's unsure about abandoning his current trades. So if he decides to commit I will give him priority.

Just want to let it be known so there's no discussion about unfairness or favoritism :P

Trade Circle, Completed!!!! Thanks everyone, expect a pm :)

On a side note, and sad note - I may be forced to switch my team color to white. In that eventuality, I will find a replacement so the people currently in the trade agreement are able to continue trading :)

Edited by Equinox