Question about going innactive...

Canehda

Basically, I won't be having internet at the end of the month, I'll be goin homeless, And I got to you know... Get my stuff straightened out... get a job, and get back into a new place...

Basically, I won't be able to log on daily, Is there anyway I can prevent my account from being closed due to inactivity? I've spent lots of money on donations to other peoples accounts, along with my own, and it would really blow chunks if when I finally get internet again, I find out my account was deleted because I COULDN'T log in...

Make sure to collect taxes once every 20 days. Or if it would take less than 10 weeks, try to get a nation sitter (make sure to report that in the correct thread).

what do you mean by nation sitter?

Meaning I can have someone that already plays, play my account for me while I get back onto my feet?

Quick guide to nation sitting

1. Determine how long you'll be gone. Better be under 10 weeks

2. Ask someone within your alliance to nation sit for you.

3. You or the nation sitter post in the Nation Sitting Thread. Read all the stuff in the first post, or the mods could ignore you.

4. ???

5. Profit

If you have any other question, post here, ask within your alliance, yada yada yada.

Quick guide to nation sitting

1. Determine how long you'll be gone. Better be under 10 weeks

2. Ask someone within your alliance to nation sit for you.

3. You or the nation sitter post in the Nation Sitting Thread. Read all the stuff in the first post, or the mods could ignore you.

4. ???

5. Profit

If you have any other question, post here, ask within your alliance, yada yada yada.

If I get someone that doesn't play already, to play for me, this is acceptable right?

And Then I wouldn't have to put when I'll be back and all that junk... because well.. How the heck am I to know when I'm gonna have internet again... :unsure: