Aqua Trade Circles! 6 Inside, more to come!

Londo Mollari

If you are a member of the ASC, or a member of a friendly aqua team alliance (I think that's all of them, right? :awesome:), then sign up here if you wish to be placed in a trade circle. Hell, sign up here if you have aqua love, for the love of aqua truly runs deep like the ocean. You will go into my labyrynthine spreadsheet and emerge at some point in the future as one name on a list of six. I can either put you in what I feel is the best circle for you and send you the proposal later on, or you can specify what other resources you want in your circle.

My primary goal as the newly appointed ASC deputy trade officer is the strengthening of my alliance's economy, though of course I am happy to spread the aqua love around the sphere and strengthen everyone's economy along with it.

Help me help you... optimize your trades. Let's make the aqua sphere the most kick-$@! place to do trading on Planet Bob.

Oh, and here are the circles I have started but have not yet filled up.

Aluminum:

Lumber: Filled

Marble:

Iron: Filled

Cattle: Filled

Sugar:

Spices:

Pigs: Filled

Water:

Wheat: Filled

Fish:

Uranium: Filled

Construction, Fast Food, and Beer, with uranium. It doesn't get much better than this.

Aluminum:

Coal: Filled

Fish: kevinharbin

Furs: Filled

Lumber:

Marble: Otto Skorzeny

Oil: Filled

Rubber: Otto Skorzeny

Water: Filled

Wine: kevinharbin

Automobiles, Construction, Asphalt, Beer, and Steel, with furs and wine. A very solid circle.

Iron:

Lumber:

Fish:

Wheat:

Cattle:

Gold: Filled

Gems: Filled

Silver: Filled

Coal:

Pigs:

Sugar:

Fine Jewelry and Steel. +27.5% population, maxiumum possible infra bill reduction without asphalt. This circle is for big nations that buy infra infrequently.... it may not be popular so I made another version of it also....

Gems: Filled

Coal:

Silver: Filled

Fish:

Wine:

Furs:

Wheat:

Cattle:

Iron:

Lumber:

This version gets Affluent population and ends up with +26% pop and 2 more happiness than the other circle. Some of the resources required are not as desirable so it may be more plausible than the first circle. Possibly better for small nations too.

Aluminum:

Marble: Filled

Sugar:

Spices:

Pigs: Filled

Wheat:

Fish: Filled

A second circle Construction, Fast Food, and Beer, with uranium. It doesn't get much better than this.

Aluminum: Filled

Marble: relyt92

Iron: TimTebow

Wheat: Business of Terror

Fish: relyt92

Coal: TimTebow

Lead: Filled

Oil: Business of Terror

Gives: Construction, Beer, Microchips, Scholars, +21% population, Steel, Microchips, and Radiation Cleanup.

Edited by Londo Mollari

CIRCLE FILLED! THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

fit me into the

"Aluminum: Not found 403

Coal: Filled

Fish: kevinharbin

Furs: Filled

Lumber: Not found 403

Marble: Otto Skorzeny

Oil: Filled

Rubber: Otto Skorzeny

Wine: kevinharbin"

I have Fish and Wine.

I am currently black, but send me a few trade partners and I'll flip over to aqua.

Edited by kevinharbin

Captain Ian -

Business of Terror would fit nicely into the last circle on the page, I think. If he wanted different trades I could put him into a subsequent circle also, but that one seems pretty decent. I'll put him down as provisional.

Kevinharbin-

You've been added. I will contact you when that circle is ready with a timetable and instructions. May the Aqua sphere bring you great prosperity.

I'm sorry that your nation is dying. And I am sorry that you are having a difficult time finding a trade circle. I can only do so much, and naturally, my efforts will always have their primary focus in helping my alliance. I will keep you in mind, but that is all I can do right now.

Captain Ian -

Business of Terror would fit nicely into the last circle on the page, I think. If he wanted different trades I could put him into a subsequent circle also, but that one seems pretty decent. I'll put him down as provisional.

Kevinharbin-

You've been added. I will contact you when that circle is ready with a timetable and instructions. May the Aqua sphere bring you great prosperity.

http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=171014 and

http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_displ...ation_ID=138624 both are willing to be the marble and rubber member. Otto Skorzeny replied first so...

Edited by kevinharbin

Wow, KevinHarbin, you're doing my work for me! :-p

Great job. Unfortunately, a mistake was made and a player in my alliance was included in two different trade circles under his nation and ruler names, respectively. I am diligently working to find a replacement aluminum/lumber trade. I can see to it that the other player gets 3M to join the circle long term, so that should speed up the process considerably.

Thank you for your patience. If you will hang tight, I will get this all hashed out. :)

And thanks for finding a marble/rubber player.