i want to make a nation, but my brother has a nation is there any way that i can create a nation?

foffer

hi

i am wanting to play "cyber nations"

but, my brother plays, so when i try to make a nation it says somthing on the lines of... "you allready have a nation, if you have forgotten your password click here and we will send you an email"

this isnt fair as id really like to make a nation.

if anyone can help then thank you.

p.s my brothers user name is: Crash Overdrive

Excerpted from the Game Rules:

Multiple Users On The Same IP Address

Due to rampant abuse of the good faith of the moderation team, we will no longer be allowing multiple nations to be controlled on the same unique internet connection by different family members or roommates. By the estimation of our game moderation staff a large number of these reports of family members or roommates actually controlling these nations are entirely fraudulent and are being made simply as a free pass to cheat. The Cyber Nations Game Moderation team will be reviewing all previously reported "multies" and taking appropriate action where necessary. We have all the information we require for the investigation, so please do not bombard our game moderators with your specific pleas to save your nations. If you are not a multi, we will be able to tell.