Nation Deleted

spartanexe

Nation: Sigma Octanus

Ruler: Spartanexe

Nation Link: ...

A few minutes ago I just logged on to check my nation and it was completely deleted?

What happened?

The only thing I can think of is that my neighbor logged on to his new nation at my house.

I got him interested, but he was utterly confused. I tried showing him around a bit this morning, but he is just going to scrap his nation.

We did not trade or aid in anyway. We stayed separate.

Edited by spartanexe

Admin Doesn't care for Multi's man regardless of what the excuse is Sorry!!! :huh:

Best bet to ask one of the admin staff dirrectly for assistance, try registering again and if it says your network is banned then it's because you were deleted for multies...

You'll need to appeal the ban to be able to replay if your interested, I doubt they will give you your old nation back

Usually first offense results in deletion only. Second offense is a network ban.

I think.

It is...

So a quick log in = my year old, never-warned nation to get deleted?

That doesn't make sense.

Me and my friend logged on to our school at the same time, and he only got a warning.

I know a guy whose logged in with his room mates all the time, and no on ever got banned.

Edited by spartanexe

My dog occasionally logs into his nation on my wireless and we havent been banned! The other day, one of my neighbor's friend's roommate's sister's monkey logged in too.

By registering a nation in game, you explicitly agree to the TOS which says only one nation per IP. Period. No excuses, no my brother, no my neighbor etc etc.

If it was truly your first offense, then you are allowed to continue playing the game provided you don't break anymore rules. Next time it will be a ban, instead of a deletion.

edit: spelling <_<

Edited by Woodrow

It is...

So a quick log in = my year old, never-warned nation to get deleted?

That doesn't make sense.

Me and my friend logged on to our school at the same time, and he only got a warning.

I know a guy whose logged in with his room mates all the time, and no on ever got banned.

You agreed to the ToS when you clicked "I Agree", whether you read it or not. If your nation was deleted, you will have received an email stating the reason(s).

My dog occasionally logs into his nation on my wireless and we havent been banned! The other day, one of my neighbor's friend's roommate's sister's monkey logged in too.

By registering a nation in game, you explicitly agree to the TOS which says only one nation per IP. Period. No excuses, no my brother, no my neighbor etc etc.

If it was truly your first offense, then you are allowed to continue playing the game provided you don't break anymore rules. Next time it will be a ban, instead of a deletion.

edit: spelling <_<

Funny as you may be, you have still not answered my question.

Why is it I could log on at the same time as my friend, as well as whoever else in my school plays CN, while at school. Hell, we even did it in the same room, with me sending him aid, yet neither of us were ever banned for that reason. In fact, I do believe he only received a slight warning for it.

Are you telling me, that because my year old nation, that was never warned in it's lifetime, gets deleted because for a few minutes, I logged onto another account? We didn't even interact!