Princess of Procinctia, certainly not anything like an investment scam

Generalissimo

Dear Comrade for my Cause:

FIRST, I MUST SOLICIT YOUR STRICTEST CONFIDENCE IN THE FOLLOWING TRANSACTION. BY VIRTUE OF IT'S NATURE AS BEING UTTERLY CONFIDENTIAL AND ABSOLUTE 'LEVEL 10 SECRET'. I HAVE TOTAL CONFIDENCE IN YOUR ABILITY AND RELIABILITY TO PROSECUTE A TRANSACTION OF THIS  MAGNITUDE INVOLVING A PENDING TRANSACTION REQUIRING MAXIMUM CONFIDENCE.

I have been requested by the Bear Island's Nation of the Bear to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter of incredible urgency. I have recently found Generalissimo's accounts for project BlackBook; a series of classified accounts containing monies in excess of $4,000,000 in funds budgeted to killing of Kaiser Martens. With international community agreed in Martens' death it may be now possible to reclaim that money. With my own resources, however, aren't sufficient for moving these funds.

You assistance is requested in moving these funds out of Bear Nations' Island of the Bear. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your international account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Bear Island's Nation of the Bear. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Bear Island's Nation of the Bear would agree to allow you to retain 11% of whatever is within this classified account.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of the Bear Island's Nation of the Bear, you must presently be a depositor of at least $100,000 in a Bear Island's Nation of the Bear affiliated bank which is regulated by the Bear Island's Nation of the Bear.

If possible for you assist me; I would be most grateful. I suggest you meet with me in person at New Chicoutimi where during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of Bear Island's Nation of the Bear, as well as certain officials the Central Bank. If a personal meeting is not within your convenience I merely require your account numbers for transfer.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Bear Island's Nation of the Bear will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on these monies currently in transition of a transitional state.

Yours truly,

Liska.jpg

In greatest personal confidence,
Liska Atka, Bear Islands' Nation of the Bear national adviser, former Generalissimo of Procinctia

Certainly a somebody that you should trust

Edited by Generalissimo

Procinctia's two person government, despite overwhelming efficiency, had a flaw.

Everything was in the hands of two people and utterly lacking in security. 

Liska Atka was a schoolgirl going to highschool whilst running mostly running a country.
Regularly stacking various government files in a school's locker is rather dangerous.

If any foreign power actually bothered doing it back in those days. . .

How secure really is a school's from prying eyes?

Lyria Akun had attended the Savoonga Municipal School underclassmen to Liska.

Sharing a locker adjacent with the schoolgirl classmate statesmen. . .

Lyria had plenty of Liska's private and personal channels.

Enough to impersonate her longtime influential acquaintance.

Project BlackBook did exist; of that Lyria was certain.

Of course how much resources could be devoted on a backup strategy for killing Martens?

The plan was rather simple.

Fleece morons of their monies and then share whatever scraps of Project BlackBook existed.

Just a matter of actually raising enough for opening the accounts; this little part really was legitimate.

It would check out by anyone who checked into everything so far.

Everything following, however, was heart of the real fleecing

Anybody who fell in this, by hacked information that included Liska, really would get a share that.

Of course if everything went according to plan money received would far outstrip money going out.

Now everything was in motion with first communications sent. . .

MangaKodachi.jpg

Lyria Akun; beginner professional confidence artist

Edited by Generalissimo

Dec 29

The head of Sweden's Finances stated earlier today that Sweden is officially broke after King Gjord Almstedt learned that a Nigerian Prince had left another Prince a sum of 1580925000.00 ZAR (150,000,000 USD) but needed help claiming it all. King Almstedt was convinced to transfer all of the money to another account to hide the transaction where it was all withdrawn by the Nigerians. The finance head has assured the nation that this will not be repeated as King Almstedt's account permissions have been revoked.

In other news a Nigerian Prince purchased massive mansion to the north of Stockholm.

Lyria Akun had spent so much of her days in studying the Nigerian Prince in Sweden.

Such an unprecedented swindle was inspiration for a budding con artist.

It would be a hard act following.

Lyria wasn't perturbed by this challenge.

"I wanna be the very best,

Like no one ever was.

To fleece them is my real quest,

To rob them is my cause.

I will travel across the land,

Searching far and wide.

Each pitiful mark to understand

The money that's inside.

Con-men (gotta fleece them all) its you and me

I know its my destiny Con-men,

oh, you're my best friend

In a world we must defraud."