Alliance Rankings Glitch

REGHAR73

Have noticed a definite issue with the rankings system, there a few issues here.

p11ofaalist.png

We have 3 nations(One applicant and Two approved members)showing the same Alliance Rank in someway in some form.

• The non-approved member Marshmellow should not show as a Ranking member. As shown below.
  • He should be shown as per nation listing as ranked 106 of 105 nations not 105 of 105. (see first image)
  • Marshmellow and  Darkshire currently hold the same Alliance Rank.
  • Darkshire is shown correctly as alliance rank 105/105 as per below in the nation page, but as seen in the top image is listed as 107/105.
  • Somehow Buckaroon , who is shown as 105/105 on the top image here is listed as 104/105 in their nation main page. So all in all we have three nations that are all listed in some way as being ranked 105/105 in Pax :D

marshmellow.png

darkshire.png

buckaroo.png

Finally Seahawks is shown as correctly as a non-approved member(see below), however he is listed as 106/105 nations when he should be listed as 108/105 nations.

seahawks.png

Please don't take me wrong this is not a HUGE issue, however it does concern me just in case it affects other systems in the game. Any databases that hold CN information definetely have some form of counting/tracking issue and I believe it worth looking into as it might be a direct result of the new AA enrolment system. The only other thing that struck me was if two nations having the same IP could potentially make the nations have the same rank if it tracks in this way. Not being able to see the system in place I think this is as much as I can offer but look forward to hearing what the issue actually is.

Thanks in advance. Edited by REGHAR73