Someone take CN page I made on Facebook?

Chiumiento

I made a CN page on Facebook couple of years ago. I tried to get help with it back then. I was not very good at that stuff then and still have not done very much with the page. But the page has been up since 2010. I believe it is the oldest CN Facebook page there is. I would not like this page to be deleted. But I also have done nothing with it and have no need for it. I would love to see someone actually do something good with this page. It has virtually no friends and almost nothing else. But I made it to hopefully help CN make some sort of a comeback. I would very much like it if someone on here that knows anything and thinks they could do something with it would take over the page for me. If someone would even just be willing to put some time into the page and maybe make it an official CN Facebook page. I will do my best to advertise it. I have had a few random people actually find the page and request it. But it needs more attention someone who can make it more interesting. I would like to see something god done with the page.

I was very into CN when I played it. I devoted a lot of time to getting into and knowing the game. But I have a family now and work over 12 hours a day. I also just got myselft back into a stable home. So I have been thinking about joining back up again. I think if everyone who plays CN and has a Facebook would join the page and invite all there friends who they think would be most likely to play this page could make a big impact on CN. I also think that Facebook is a great place to start and at least try to attempt this.

If anyone would like to take on this challenge please write me on THE FORUMS.

Please and thank you.

P.S. If I broke any rules of this site leaving my E-mail and Facebook page I am very sorry. But please do not delete this on me. I do not have a CN name anymore. I probably will remember or have much spare time to come back here.

Edited by admin
Removed email address