UMusT join UCoN

BullGangsta

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BullGangsta' timestamp='1356225615' post='3067156']
1600 days actually. and 12 million in a week isnt for 3k nations like yourself. It takes a while. so stop spamming OUR thread.
[/quote]1600 days. Ok that's your opinion. With enough aid it could be done in 5 months.

[quote name='BullGangsta' timestamp='1356225794' post='3067161']
We have 12 million in growth aid, wonder aid, and chances to get free money.
12 million was attached to growth aid. not wonder. wonder is much more. chances to get free money in contests, too. Nice addition to new nations.
[/quote]Not the way it sounded. Join a different alliance, bigger, please not ours though, with more expierence. Learn the game before you get into a arguement with someone about something you know nothing about.

You are misrepresenting your alliance, which is crap but i mean your making it way worse.

[quote name='BullGangsta' timestamp='1356226051' post='3067168']
the way it sounded? are you stupid or something? its obvious the 12 is attached to the growth. DUH! I know the game better than you. i g2g. be on later, dum@ss
[/quote]Yeah well because you wrote that you would think that.

You don't know the game better then me and revenge is a dish best served fashionablly late.

Revenge is also a meat served at a internal temperature of 190 degrees.

[quote name='BullGangsta' timestamp='1356226125' post='3067169']
Your not dead. [img]http://kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/syku/sbxzugochvtrw/sojsqog/p1/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png[/img] but you ARE!
I kill you with my Mac-10!
[/quote]The image isn't there.

[quote name='BullGangsta' timestamp='1356227553' post='3067176']
it's a smiley face.greatest? hahahaha. anyway, how do most bigget alliances start? like us. so if you join now, I the future u will be somebody important. or join people with 300 members and be a follower and a no one the whole time
[/quote]Your alliance will collapse soon. Mine has only 140 members and elections where any citzen can run. And even though it might take longer, you can grow you nation quicker then with some small time back woods moonshining alliance like yours. My alliance is industralized and ready for war. If we decided to attack you would be like a bug hitting a windshield.

[quote name='BullGangsta' timestamp='1356228019' post='3067182']
how? you would be fighting someone in your range with the same money. so it would be fair, dumbass. and your allies wouldn't see the point of fighting for no reason. ours would defend us, too.
[/quote]OK well that's what MDoAP are for.

Hey look stop. Your crazy. Extremely. Stop posting about crap. Your destroying your alliance.