UMusT join UCoN

BullGangsta

515,233 Nations Simulated To Date. I think only UCoN plus allies are cool.
Lets compare.

They have programs to help you grow. that's cool. BUT..........
We have 12 million in growth aid, wonder aid, and chances to get free money. Contests they are called. jd just started this amazing contest. If you could beat his snake score, you get 6 million dollars. More will be coming.

They have an arcade. We have an competitive arcade. We have contests in arcade, we got me as the champion, and we got littlebabywannabeJD in second. what a loser.

They are people in the same alliance. We are friends. Come here, automatic Friend as long as you like me. We gotcha back. We love all people openly.

We have Wifey on our irc. nothing more to say. she wont come to us for 3 dollas, though. strange.

About our irc and chat. We are usually on and love to talk. TELL ME, HOW MANY ALLIANCES HAVE IRC STATS? not that many i bet. We got great stats and its fun to look at.

How many alliances have Psychologists? We do. BullGangsta officially announced Doctor Jerry "touchy" Hasan (hasansohel) the guy to go to with probs. Jerry annouced Flubb "potty mouth" Flubb his assisant.

For Guys: FBI. Female Body Inspection. We do. wink.

They force you to wear their flag. why the heck should we? we have a flag but you can choose to have a different one to look like a boss.

If you are not intrested: we love you $till

To apply, go to our forums at unitedcoalitionofnations.org.uk
Register an account and then go to the "Make me a UCoNian" section and follow the directions in the post titled "How to apply for UCoN membership". Change your alliance affiliation to "UCoN Applicant" until you are accepted (takes up to 48 hours)
any q"s? we will answer here or in- game.
the recruiter,
BullGangsta, the United coalition of nations

Edited by BullGangsta

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='BullGangsta' timestamp='1356139156' post='3066766']
i know. i couldnt beilive it either. I HAVE TO BEAT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]A certain alliance offers 4.5 X that, for one thing. They also offer 6 X that for something else. Not going to say who though.

[quote name='BullGangsta' timestamp='1356223957' post='3067139']
lets see. we offer wonder aid. so yes. we do have tech buyers. so yes. FAC?
[/quote]Wow, you don't even now what FAC is. It allows you to up you cash limit in friegn aid from 3 mil to 4.5 mil. Adn 12 million ain't gonna get you no wonders. A few improvements, but not any wonders.

[quote name='BullGangsta' timestamp='1356224195' post='3067141']
fac is a wonder. I thought you were talking about a game for a second. and yes, we do offer that. you are some noob, so you shouldnt be the one arguing with me
[/quote]Wow dude, your the noob. 12 Million ain't s**t. Some nations collect that in a week. I know FAC is a wonder and you are flippin crazy. Your alliance is crap and you shouldn't be it's spokesman. Your the noob, stop.

And as for IRC, i don't need to talk to idiots. I only get my info from my people. UCoN ain't s**t. And our leaders might consider your little IRC post a threat. You don't belong on CN, you belong on Dead Space, as the alien.

Edited by Tom Riddle

[quote name='BullGangsta' timestamp='1356225009' post='3067148']
lol. i have been playing this game longer than you think. 12 million gets them started. they start with 50k and nothing. 12 million gets the whole thing started. duh. Why dont you go post in your own thread and keep your fat a$$ out of this one?
[/quote]I thought that the useless 12 mil was for wonders? If you honestly think that your craziness will get people to join your bass ackwards (Think about that phrase if you didn't get it), your wrong. You have no expierence and guess what, the alliance i'm talking about (Don't want to say it because it kinda violates a code) does. UCoN will be gone in 1 month. An Alliance of 30 members which will collapse eventually is not what someone wants. They want a stable environment which you don't offer.

NOW STOP YOUR CRAZINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='BullGangsta' timestamp='1356225097' post='3067149']
so if you think people at 200 strength get 12 million a week, good luck with that theory.
[/quote]Not what i was talking about. I'm just saying people with 5 months of expierence in a properly run alliance (unlike yours) can make 12 mil a week. You need to be admitted either to a mental institution or locked up somehwhere.