Round 22

[center][IMG]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o130/RomanticBoyGR/vergina_sun.jpg[/IMG][/center]

The Imperator : Alexandros o Megas of Hellas
Minister of Internal Affairs : Wasso
Minister of Defense : Finnandjake
Deputy Minister of Defense : WildChild
Magistratus Extraordinarii : Eljierro

Round 22 of CN:TE goes to the end; a great round indeed.

Hellas, after a life of 2 1/2 rounds in the tournaments, enjoyed a great round, with many members, a core team of 20-25 active ones (during the round we have reached even 58 but we preferred to keep only the best with us).

We have participated in many wars as an Alliance and in many additional fights as independent nations and we had much fun making new friends among us and among our opponents as well.

We want to thank SUN, Grim, Rodentia Dominatus, OP, DB4D, CoS and TPC for the great time we had together during the last three months fighting against each other.

Also all the other alliances and especially NDO, the Warriors, RE, Skaro and other alliances and individual nations we participated in the fun and they were closer to us.

Hellas will be around also in Round 23.

We have already started to fill our Trade Guilds and to prepare for the new round, welcoming the nations and players who want to share the experience with us.

Our Forums at http://z13.invisionfree.com/Hellas_TE/index.php? waiting to welcome you and start together the new round. We will run again in Aqua.

Wishing a nice and successful round 22 to all of you and hoping to see you again in Round 23.

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

[quote name='bombuator' timestamp='1347709136' post='3030433']
I thought I was going to be in gov. :smug:
[/quote]

Round 23 gov. will be decided in forums by all members who will run with us after round 22 ends.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1347710073' post='3030435']
Round 23 gov. will be decided in forums by all members who will run with us after round 22 ends.
[/quote]
For some reason I thought it was still round 21... :awesome:

Congratulations to the winners of Round 22, RE among Alliances and Kentucky among nations!

Hellas ended 6th Alliance in Round 22.

Edited by Alexandros o Megas