Tech and NS

Dave D

Just noticed when I had 5.9 tech my NS was 8,823.481 but after buying 45 tech to make 50.9 tech its 8,795.981. Is this a glitch or some aspect of the game I dont know about? Definatley nothing has changed except my tech level going up and my funds going down.No events. My last time I did a tech deal I thought after buying my tech back up my NS was lower than when I had just 5 tech but couldnt check so made sure to do so this time.

you bought tech after you collect taxes and payed bills, perhaps doing this you triggered an NS revision where perhaps land/infra/military was less then before, hence the lose?

I bought it after paying bills but land/infra/military were all the same.

i would think it has to do with your outgoing tech transactions? It seems to me that you sent away 50tech (which does not lower your NS count until you trigger a new NS revision, so it was still at 8,823.481 even after the receiver has accepted it and you didnt have it any more), then you re-purchased tech to go back to your 50.00+ , but since you have sent out 50 but only rebuild 45, you are slightly lower in NS now.