JO Jem Order

Jemmm

Hi Im Jemmm some of you may know me or heard of me anyways, I've decided to create my own alliance going towards my own goals -Trolling, Spamming, Cursing. Recently the alliance The Democratic Order has stated I'm Insane, I've come to accept that word and embraced it upon myself. Anyways about Jem Order, I like to have Power, Order and Destruction also ruling over every cn player and having authority. I need a trolling alliance to watch over Jem Order for the time being as I get more members, create a protection treaty with us.
Thank You

DictatorKing- Jemmm
Irc #jemmm

Edited by Jemmm

[quote name='Jemmm' timestamp='1336751407' post='2966283']
Hi Im Jemmm some of you may know me or heard of me anyways, I've decided to create my own alliance going towards my own goals -Trolling, Spamming, Cursing. Recently the alliance The Democratic Order has stated I'm Insane, I've come to accept that word and embraced it upon myself. Anyways about Jem Order, I like to have Power, Order and Destruction also ruling over every cn player and having authority. I need a trolling alliance to watch over Jem Order for the time being as I get more members, create a protection treaty with us.
Thank You

DictatorKing- Jemmm
Irc #jemmm
[/quote]

I think NG fits the bill! Come to our forums! http://www.non-grata.net