Where to look for ministers...

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1335324278' post='2958840']
I hear the CN super store has a sale on them going on :awesome:

I would suggest joining an established alliance to learn the game before starting an alliance.
[/quote]

Already have. Why do you think I'm starting my own? I suppose what I meant to say was that I have a plan to start one but not the people.

Edited by Emperor Dithrick

[quote name='Emperor Dithrick' timestamp='1335324346' post='2958842']
Already have. Why do you think I'm starting my own? I suppose what I meant to say was that I have a plan to start one but not the people.
[/quote]

Mass message unaligned nations to join your alliance and give them government spots accordingly or have friends come over and play and help you run the alliance.

Before trying to recruit anyone you should probably type out just what sort of an alliance you'd like to create. Get all the details down on types of policies or general philosophy it should follow and jot down the relative importance of everything there. It will help you find people who are of like mind and thereby somewhat reduce the risk of a split in the future. I still say the odds are high though simply because you and the others will know virtually nothing about each other.