Playing at work

Caighil

I play with a couple of buddies at work and have gotten mixed messages at the rules.

Can we both log in at the same time if we "NEVER" trade, aid or war with each other?

Can we log in at different times and not the same time if we "NEVER" trade, aid or war with each other?

or can we never log in on the same network ever?

I want to help him with some settings and such.

Caighil

There is only one nation allowed per network, so you'll have to log in on different ones from now on. If you've logged in on the same network as others, you should stop using the same network, and you should not aid, trade, or war with any of those people.

[quote name='Blue' timestamp='1328566549' post='2915599']
There is only one nation allowed per network, so you'll have to log in on different ones from now on. If you've logged in on the same network as others, you should stop using the same network, and you should not aid, trade, or war with any of those people.
[/quote]

Why not allow family members, friends and co-workers to play on same network with no trading, finacial aid and waring.

[quote name='Caighil' timestamp='1328567842' post='2915613']
Why not allow family members, friends and co-workers to play on same network with no trading, finacial aid and waring.
[/quote]

In a perfect world, that would be great. However even with those restrictions, it would be easy to abuse (i.e Your friend has another nation that you use as a tech farm, etc.).

[quote name='Blue' timestamp='1328569337' post='2915625']
In a perfect world, that would be great. However even with those restrictions, it would be easy to abuse (i.e Your friend has another nation that you use as a tech farm, etc.).
[/quote]
I'm new, so maybe I am not getting something here, but how can you use another nation as a tech farm if you can't war or trade?

[quote name='Lee Man' timestamp='1328676481' post='2916548']
I'm new, so maybe I am not getting something here, but how can you use another nation as a tech farm if you can't war or trade?
[/quote]

Through one or more middlemen is one possiblity