Are finding the right trade getting easier?

JohnHancock

My title for this post is the main question here.

Personally, when ever I search for a set of resources it's a lot easier to find the right combo set since CN added the new rules; allowing us to have the ability to change are resources once a month. I might never go into a TC ever, however, not because I feel that I can just change my own resources to better suit my nation needs, but the fact there's no longer a rare combination of set resource.

[quote name='JohnHancock' timestamp='1318559985' post='2824452']
My title for this post is the main question here.

Personally, when ever I search for a set of resources it's a lot easier to find the right combo set since CN added the new rules; allowing us to have the ability to change are resources once a month. I might never go into a TC ever, however, not because I feel that I can just change my own resources to better suit my nation needs, but the fact there's no longer a rare combination of set resource.
[/quote]

Not to be biased, but people who aren't in a trade circle have to spend much more time and work looking for trades than people who are. Btw, I don't think the new resource change update made any difference in finding trades

[quote name='ShadowForcer' timestamp='1318561999' post='2824513']
Not to be biased, but people who aren't in a trade circle have to spend much more time and work looking for trades than people who are. Btw, I don't think the new resource change update made any difference in finding trades
[/quote]

I'm agree with you 100%. Maybe I'm just having some luck into my trades. However, when I do join or make a TC there will be some ease to the process. People can just change their resources to better fit a TC, or if it's my TC I could ask anyone to change their resources, and join the TC.

Either way you look at it, this idea is base upon what available not off of personal experience in one hand, however, this change of our resource should make things a little bit easier with TC; I'm just trying to see if anyone has taken advantage of the new options. B-)

Edited by JohnHancock

[quote name='ShadowForcer' timestamp='1318561999' post='2824513']
Btw, I don't think the new resource change update made any difference in finding trades
[/quote]

If you're talking about any 5 random trades, perhaps; but if you're suggesting that the change hasn't made a huge difference in assmbling same color trades built around a particular resource set, you obviously haven't spent any time in an alliance trade department particularly on one of the more unpopulated colors. Some resource combos were just impossible to find not to mention having a resource combo that didn't work well with established sets. Even with settling for 5 random trades it was never just about finding trades, but the stability of those trades and the need to constantly replace lost trades.