Procinctia honors last Procinctian World War One veteran

Generalissimo

Angaangaq Kangeq, age 111 (and oldest man in Procinctia), is the last (and only) verified Procinctian survivor of the 1914-1918 (first) World War.
Today only handful of veterans, scattered across the world, remain from World War One; Angaangaq Kangeq will be honored with a weeklong celebration, properly commemorating our last living WW1 veteran.

No one knows exactly what Procinctia has planned but proceedings will likely be completely overblown and over the top.

Edited by Generalissimo

To recognize Angaangaq Kangeq’s contributions to Procinctia’s victory in the world’s first world war Procinctia is hosting [i]Procinctia Interational Angaangaq Kangeq Commemoration, Triple Entente Triple Treat, Awesome Allied Afterparty, the Great Wear Festival: Celebrating World War One[/i].

Procinctia’s announcement might be considered a little unusual by some observers because Procinctia did not win World War One, primarily because Procinctia didn’t actually exist yet. It’s worth mentioning Bering sovereignty and Procinctia’s subsequent formation didn’t even begin until the early 80’s – more than half a century after Versailles. With an entirety of territories incorporated in any incarnation of Procinctia having nothing to do, even peripherally with the conflict Procinctia isn’t even the successor state of anyone involved. Moreover Angaangaq Kangeq was the [i]only[/i] Bering denizen to serve in World War One in [i]any[/i] capacity.

Perhaps more offensive to those whose history is marred by this epoch of bloodshed is Procinctia’s blasé attitude to the war. The First World War, often considered a needless tragedy elsewhere, is now being [b]celebrated[/b] by Procinctia.

current [i]Procinctia Interational Angaangaq Kangeq Commemoration, Triple Entente Triple Treat, Awesome Allied Afterparty, the Great Wear Festival: Celebrating World War One[/i] preparations

Procinctia has found 100,000 reenactors willing to recreate significant World War One Battles.
As things stand different battles will be depicted by the same groups of reenactors.
Additional reenactors from other countries are entirely welcome.

Full-scale reenactments of the Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, Battle of Aqaba, a raid on the Hejaz Railway, and Treaty of Versailles are currently planned.
Additional large-scale (but not full) reenactments will include the Battle of Gallipoli, Battle of the Somme, Battle of Verdun, and Siege of Przemyśl.

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1317740709' post='2816101']
"Will coconut shells be used to simulate horses? If so, how does Procinctia plan on getting coconuts to the Bering?"
[/quote]
"By our calculations, it requires little more than two migratory European swallows carrying the coconut using a line held under the dorsal guiding feathers."

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1317740709' post='2816101']"Will coconut shells be used to simulate horses?[/quote] Wait, they still used horses in World War One?
If that’s the case Coconut shells might be used to simulate horses if deemed acceptable Arctica’s reenacting community.

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1317740709' post='2816101']"If so, how does Procinctia plan on getting coconuts to the Bering?"[/quote] Wait, are you trying to say coconuts aren’t common in the Aleutian ocean?
Maybe we’ll find them in Kingdom of Mercia?

[quote name='Motorhead' timestamp='1317765532' post='2816423']"By our calculations, it requires little more than two migratory European swallows carrying the coconut using a line held under the dorsal guiding feathers."[/quote] It's not a question of where they grip it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! Two five ounce birds can not carry a one pound coconut.

Edited by Generalissimo

To honor Procinctia’s last Great War Veteran [i]Procinctia Publishing Press[/i] is providing Angaangaq Kangeq with three fulltime home assisted care professionals and the latest wheelchair from Sri Lanka.

In response to [i]Procinctia Publishing Press[/i]’s attempt to honor Procinctia’s last Great War Veteran [i]Aleutian Telegraph and Telecom[/i] is providing Angaangaq Kangeq with five professional bikini models for fulltime assisted care and a hand-crafted gold-plated velvet-seated wheelchair with spinning platinum rims.

Trying to match (if not surpass) [i]Aleutian Telegraph and Telecom[/i]’s attempt to honor Procinctia’s last Great War Veteran [i]Procinctia Armament[/i] is providing Angaangaq Kangeq with a 100-man strong personal mercenary army and one-of-a-kind weaponized wheelchair. Built from composite materials [i]Procinctia Armament[/i]’s weaponized wheelchair is powered by a v-6 engine and incorporates several weapons platforms. Weapons included in [i]Procinctia Armament[/i]’s weaponized wheelchair include a Carl Gustav recoilless rifle, four Gyrojet Assault Rifles, a M203 grenade launcher, a flare gun, smoke screen, and stinger missile launcher.

Edited by Generalissimo