Battle support not working?

Vladimir Stukov II

I have battle support against Dhraga http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=225387 yet my damage seems to be the same as it is against Xiphosis, who I do not have battle support against.

[quote]To: Dhraga From: Vladimir Stukov II Date: 9/4/2011 9:06:19 AM

Subject: Battle Report
Message: You have been attacked by Vladimir Stukov II. You lost 12,350 soldiers and 641 tanks. You killed 6,807 soldiers and 56 tanks. Their forces razed 215.779 miles of your land, stole 14.385 technology, and destroyed 57.541 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.[/quote]

[quote]To: Dhraga From: Vladimir Stukov II Date: 9/4/2011 9:06:09 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Vladimir Stukov II. You lost 28,005 soldiers and 10,521 tanks. You killed 8,249 soldiers and 2,681 tanks. Their forces razed 215.563 miles of your land, stole 14.371 technology, and destroyed 57.483 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.[/quote]

[quote]To: Xiphosis From: Vladimir Stukov II Date: 9/4/2011 9:06:03 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Vladimir Stukov II. You lost 4,088 soldiers and 138 tanks. You killed 6,132 soldiers and 536 tanks. Their forces razed 215.348 miles of your land, stole 14.357 technology, and destroyed 57.426 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.[/quote]

[quote]To: Xiphosis From: Vladimir Stukov II Date: 9/4/2011 9:05:56 AM

Message: You have been attacked by Vladimir Stukov II. You lost 10,818 soldiers and 903 tanks. You killed 9,263 soldiers and 211 tanks. Their forces razed 215.132 miles of your land, stole 14.342 technology, and destroyed 57.369 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.[/quote]

When did you initiate the battle support against Dhraga? It appears that you may have done so prior to launching any of the GAs given there's only 6 seconds in between your last GA against Xiphosis and your first against Dhraga. If so, that could be the source of your problem. Making attacks against Xiphosis inbetween establishing battle support on Dhraga and conducting the attacks against him will cancel the battle support. Attacks to use battle support need to follow the establishing of the battle support. Doing any other actions (which the GAs against Xiphosis would be) will cancel the battle support.

Wow, I never knew that. I thought as long as battle support was your last navy action of the day it would remain in effect on that nation. This is what my navy screen against Dhraga says: Your navy vessels are already providing battle support against this nation.