Diplomatic Dispatch to Germany

KodaHack

[quote]#Diplomatic Cable#
To: Germanisk Förbund

Hello, i am the Minister of Foreign Affairs for your western neighbor Burgundy. I would like to request a meeting with your government to open diplomatic channels with our neighbors. I thank you for your time.

From,
Ms. Adele Lambourne
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Burgundy[/quote]

[quote]#Diplomatic Cable#
To: Germanisk Förbund

I thank you for your reply, i will be able to arrive in Luxemburg tomorrow 9/2/11 so that our meeting can begin.

From,
Ms. Adele Lambourne
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Burgundy[/quote]

As her car approached the city Ms. Adele contemplated her kings direct orders for this meeting. Her thoughts were interrupted as her car was approached by a small group of what looked like military men. As they approached the car her translator rolled down his window.
"Tell them we are the dispatch from burgundy." Adele said to her translator.
"Yes Ms. Adele" he replied. After a small exchange in German they were on there way again. This time following the soldiers to the meeting place.

Some people seemed to be surprised by Adele's arrival. A few whispered behind her back, but what mattered is that in no time Adele would stand before Lange. The man rises from behind his desk and approaches her, taking both of her hands in a warm, sincere handshake. Being a politician, he had probably rehearsed all of this before.

[i]"So glad that you could join us. Lange, Arild. Arild will do. We can finally again be in touch with the west."[/i]

"Very good. Traditionally, the west has been a troubled, unstable region. We helped your previous State and are more than willing to help the new, so that your People and by extension Europe at a large may prosper. We thank you and will return the favor by making one of our castles into your country's embassy."

"Burgundy is a monarchy. The social structure isn't built into cast system like most we only have a King and he appoints governors for the various regions we are split up into. Our economy is growing at a tremendous pace however the government is trying to modernize. We don't have a rigid ideology that isn't good for a nation to not be like water."