so i herd cochin lieks mudkipz

Lestari

[quote]To: HRH Kerala Varma, King of Cochin
From: Isabelle et Violaine, Executive Director of the Northern Federation

Your Highness,

The Northern Federation is a fledgling nation, still trying to gather its bearing in the international scene and establish itself as a nation. One of the priorities I have set in this goal is reaching out to major players in the international economic setting in order to bolster the Federation's economy as well as the global commercial scene. As the Kingdom of Cochin has historically, as it is now, been one of the economic powerhouses of the international economic world, I would be honoured to meet with you or a representative of the Kingdom and discuss the possibility of an economic agreement that would reinforce the commercial standing of the Kingdom and assist the Federation in its first forays into the economic scene.

Cordially,

Isabelle et Violaine[/quote]

[quote]To: Isabelle et Violaine,
Executive Director of the Northern Federation

Greetings,

We would indeed be honored in meeting with you or your representatives to discuss modalities of trade and economic agreements. We extend an invitation to you to come to Cochin City so that we may discuss these matters.

Yours Sincerely,

HH Kerala Varma,
The King of Cochin[/quote]

The Executive Director would board a private jet to the Kingdom soon after receiving the invitation, arriving in Cochin City a few hours later and then, soon after, the palace, allowing herself to be guided to the meeting room in which she would meet Kerala Varma. Upon being brought before the king, et Violaine would bow respectfully. "It is an honour and a pleasure to meet you, Your Highness. Thank you for inviting me to your illustrious capital."

"Pleasure is all ours, Miss Violaine. North America has been a continent with which we have had very limited interactions, commercial, diplomatic or otherwise. It has been only recently that we concluded a friendly commercial agreement with the NovCorp, so it is indeed a pleasant surprise to know that the Northern Federation is interested in trading with us. So Miss Violaine what exactly do you propose?" Kerala Varma would ask the Executive Director.

"I would like to propose a simple economic agreement--perhaps lowering tariffs in trade between our nations and joint commercial ventures between Cochin and Federal companies. We would also invite Cochin corporations and companies to explore Northern Federation markets and perhaps expand operations into the Northern Federation's growing economic scene. I would also like to invite the Kingdom to establish an embassy in the Federation to facilitate further economic and commercial cooperation."

[quote name='Motorhead' timestamp='1314586612' post='2790325']
"I would like to propose a simple economic agreement--perhaps lowering tariffs in trade between our nations and joint commercial ventures between Cochin and Federal companies. We would also invite Cochin corporations and companies to explore Northern Federation markets and perhaps expand operations into the Northern Federation's growing economic scene. I would also like to invite the Kingdom to establish an embassy in the Federation to facilitate further economic and commercial cooperation."
[/quote]

"It seems you have a Free Trade Agreement in mind, something which we are very much amenable to. We also suggest exchanging of Special Economic Zones in each others' nations so that mutual trade could be promoted. We are definitely looking forward to an entry into North American markets and aim that could be better facilitated if we have a Special Economic Zone in your nation which could be a manufacturing hub for our industries in their entry into your markets. It would also generate more employment for your people. Similarly we offer you the option to set up your own Special Economic Zones in Cochin and also access to set up plants in our special industry specific [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=83538&view=findpost&p=2247310"]Special Development Zones[/url] so that you may take advantage of and compete with our unique technological expertise.

As an trade ally of ours you would also gain preferential access to our network of trading hubs across the world including our various Island territories."