The Republic of Newfoundland

Shadow hawk

[img]http://canadafederalvisa.com/home/images/stories/Flags/newfoundland%20flag.gif[/img]

[i]Outside the capital building in ST. John.[/i]

[i]There are cheers of the individuals. There must be thousands of them chanting and cheering, awaiting their newly elected president's speech. Today is a special day unlike any-other for them. Today, they are no-longer simple city and town folk, Villagers and such. Today, they can be somebody again. Today, they are a nation, a republic. And today, the entire nation is celebrations their historic event that is this.[/i]

"Mr. President, it's time for your opening speech."
"Donald, i know. Wish me luck."
"I will President Dominic, I will, and we shall"

"Looking here, my good people of Newfoundland, I can see a new land. A new time. There is no doubt in my mind that this was once some other country at one time. But that may have been in the past. We have managed to survive thick and thin. And managed to make the best of our lives. And today, my friends, family, and citizens, today, by the will of us, and P.I, we will be a nation! And we shall be a nation for the people! Now, let us look into the future. I see great things in store for us. I see many changes in the already changing world. I hope that one of these changes involves peace, progress, and economic stability. As i hope this for us and any other region and place in our world. As today, i see many of you are cheering, and celebrating, and you have good reason. As for today, this shall be a nation of greatness!"

After the speech, being with some of the news media, and some of the citizens and such, President Dominic went back to the capital building, with the rest of the senate. Awaiting some more documents to sign, and some nations stopping by to say hi.

[quote]
Public press release by the government.

[IMG]http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy184/channel_016/rponfl.jpg[/IMG]

To the Great nations of this world, With great pleasure, I announce to you that the generous government Pravus Ingruo has allowed us to be am independent nation.
We wish to have mostly and only positive relations with international community.
We hope to advance as much as we can economically and scientifically with the rest of the world, with our people, and natural resources.

If there may be any questions, letters or such, please send them to the office of President Dominic Andrew Johnson
[/quote]

Edited by Shadow hawk

"We welcome the Republic of Newfoundland to the world. As a neighbor we in Greenland hope to develop and maintain relations with Newfoundland. We encourage you to send an ambassador to our capital and we are willing to do likewise if you find this agreeable. We also invite you to a diplomatic summit with President Alejandro for talks between our nations.

Finally, we encourage you to consider applying for membership in the Confederation of Arctic Nations. It's the premier organization in the region dedicated to ensuring the prosperity and security of the North and we hope you consider being a part of it."

[i]Kristjan Vilhjálmsson
Greenland Minister of Foreign Affairs[/i]

"Newfoundland would love to welcome a ambassador from Greenland. We have begun setting up the best room we can find in a 5 star hotel not very far from our capital and 5 star restaurants and such. We have also sent a ambassador to your capital, he will arrive soon by plane. We would love to be a part of your diplomatic summit for talks, and by the advise of my Minister of Foreign affairs, Harley Kokoro, we would like to apply for membership of the Confederation of Arctic Nations"

[i]President Dominic, of Newfoundland[/i],
[i] Harley Kokoro- Minister of Foreign affairs[/i]

Excellent, we are enthused to have such amiable and able neighbors. Ambassador Klark Jerichican has been dispatched to your capital to represent Greenland and provide services to our citizens in your nations. We have recently renovated a large embassy building in the Embassy Row of our capital city of Höfuðborgarsvæðinukrokurfjordur. Your ambassador and diplomats are welcome to move in at their earliest convenience and we will take care of any special requests you may have.

President Californian personally extends his invitation to your head of government and we welcome you to visit our capital on July XX for talks between our nations. You are cleared to land at the private terminal of the Eyvindsson Airport and we await your arrival with much enthusiasm and hope.

Finally, if you wish to join the Confederation of Arctic Nations organization please send a representative to the CAN headquarters in northern Quebec and submit an application. [u]OOC: Post in this thread: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103107
[/u]
[i]Kristjan Vilhjálmsson
Greenland Minister of Foreign Affairs[/i]

Edited by Californian

President Dominic has accepted your invite to visit your capitol. Maybe we could meet tomorrow or sometime in the month? As there are still things i plan to get done before i get ready to leave. Lastly, we sent a representative to the CAN headquarters in northern Quebec. She will arrive shortly after she exists the airport near there, and takes a scheduled limo to the HQ.

Edited by Shadow hawk