The old and new worlds

Centurius

It was a bright and sunny day at the Athens International Airport just outside the city, truly a day fit for such an important guest as was about to arrive.
A few days earlier the Magistrate of Foreign Affairs had officially invited the Holy American Emperor to the Athenian Federation for a meeting involving the future of both countries in line with mutual allies and unofficial friendships. Ariadne herself would be waiting at the airport for the Emperor.

Emperor Roxas touched down in Athens and glanced up at the sky, admiring the sunny atmosphere which so often evaded South America. He murmured something suspiciously similar to a prayer and walked towards the waiting delegation, where he smiled and bowed to the waiting dignitary.

"Greetings, in the name of the Empire. We come in peace, and that junk." His smile grew more radiant. "Forgive the candid behavior, but I feel as if we are good friends already, through the UFE."

[quote name='Shadowsage' timestamp='1301358506' post='2679492']
Emperor Roxas touched down in Athens and glanced up at the sky, admiring the sunny atmosphere which so often evaded South America. He murmured something suspiciously similar to a prayer and walked towards the waiting delegation, where he smiled and bowed to the waiting dignitary.

"Greetings, in the name of the Empire. We come in peace, and that junk." His smile grew more radiant. "Forgive the candid behavior, but I feel as if we are good friends already, through the UFE."
[/quote]

"I fully agree, Emperor. This is more of a formality than anything else, please follow me" She said pointing towards the exit of the airport where a car was waiting.