Much Needed Time Off

Sarah Tintagyl

"$%&@! Who put the goddamn travel bad on the top shelf?!"

The crash that came from the bedroom alerted the maid who had been walked past Sarah's bedroom when the thunderous sound came from inside. She placed her ear against the door and listened as it sound like a very heavy object was dropped onto the bed. "Milady." She knocked quietly. "Is everything okay?" She opened the door to find Sarah holding her head in pain as she sat on the bed a large travel bag next to her. Elizabeth cringed. "Oh, Milady I'm sorry, I shouldn't have put the bag that high up." She had forgotten Sarah's height deficit compared to her own.

"No, no. Its okay Elizabeth, I should have gotten a chair instead of trying to stand on my tip toes. It's my own fault." She looked over. "You wouldn't mind helping me pack though would you?"

"Not at all Milady." Packing only took a few minutes if that, a few shirts, a few pairs of jeans, shorts and a few swimsuits but for the most part, she had barely packed any large amount clothes whatsoever. "Are you that this is enough Your Ladyship, you're traveling awfully light."

"Well I don't have have any intention of being a world leader while I'm out there, hopefully if I'm under dressed no one will recognize me or at least that's the plan." Elizabeth chuckled while Sarah undressed to change into an old Helsinki University t-shirt and a pair of gray shorts then after saying good-bye to the Manor staff walked down the marble staircase towards the garage and tossed the bag in the back seat of the convertible. She jumped in herself and opened the garage door and blasted off down the road toward the inner harbor of Brisbane and from there, who knew...

All she knew was that it was time to take some time off, it was time to forget about Nords, about Communists, about Yamato and about politics. It was time to sunbathe, it was time to hit on guys at a tiki bar, and it was time to get drunk under the tropical moonlight. Yes, it was time to let the waves hit her feet without care and it was time to forget about everything in life. Nothing felt more deserving. She smiled as she pulled down her sunglasses and drove off into the yellow sun.

OOC: Locking nation RP :P...some personal time off in the sun.

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl