The Meeting at Vaer Rannar

freakwars

In the beginning, there was a hunk of rock. That chunk of rock was our planet. In the molten center a dragon formed. That was Faliondron. Uliondron formed soon after. They created the other gods. The first were created to look like themselves, and the next were more creative. Then a dragon made of shadow came. He offered those first gods a choice, Serve him and gain unimaginable power,or stay here and have power over only one world. The dragons refused, but a few of the gods made the wrong choice and now serve the dark one. There was a war between the gods.The goodness and wisdom of Faliondron and the pure power of Uliondron carriedthe day and the evil god was defeated. Then the gods set about shaping the world. Uliondron created the Andonain and the seas and all the creatures of the sea. Faliondron created all the other humans and sky and land. The various creatures of the land and sky were created by the lesser gods. The god Uliondron set the Andonain over all the humans to rule over them,but Faliondron would not stand for it and he instructed his peoples to rise up and throw the the Andonain into the sea. And they wandered for countless generations.

"Faliondron and Uliondron share a striking resemblance to the roles of God casting away Satan from Heaven. Do you have any religious texts or has this history been kept by the word of your people through the ages?"

Edited by Holy See

"Faliondron and Uliondron share a striking resemblance to the roles of God casting away Satan from Heaven. Do you have any religious texts or has this history been kept by the word of your people through the ages?"

"For the first centuries, when we ruled the empire, we had many texts that detailed the wars with the evil one. After the Fall, they were burned by the rebels. The surviving Andonain had to pass the holy stories through word of mouth, until some settled in a colony on the Faroes islands. After the fleet was sunk by the Dutch, the tales were lost. Now we have set them to the word again."

OOC: Sorry I havent been as active these few days. RL issues came up.

IC:

"Interesting. Our religion is based off of the text of the Holy Bible. Copies of it are in many part of the world and still in publication and translation to as many languages as possible. The word of our one true God will not be allowed to be lost. Millions of followers stand behind our belief, backed by evidence in artifacts and seperate texts, many kept in the Vatican itself."

Edited by Holy See

"Ah, what is it exactly that you wish to discuss? In short we believe in one almighty God to be our creator; the creator, in fact of everything. His word was first said to be spoken directly to chosen individuals, then later through his son Jesus Christ who entered this world from a virgin. From that point, his life and teachings where recorded and later sorted into one book. The Holy Bible. I have braught one with me. You may have it to keep if you wish to learn in more detail."

Edited by Holy See

"Ah, what is it exactly that you wish to discuss? In short we believe in one almighty God to be our creator; the creator, in fact of everything. His word was first said to be spoken directly to chosen individuals, then later through his son Jesus Christ who entered this world from a virgin. From that point, his life and teachings where recorded and later sorted into one book. The Holy Bible. I have braught one with me. You may have it to keep if you wish to learn in more detail."

"That is very interesting.

Our religion differs slightly from yours on the existence of other gods. We believe that all gods exist. I would like to ask you to bless this Temple, so as to bring another God to the Pantheon. If you agree your Bible will be integrated into our holy books. The library of all the different God's of our religion takes up about a cubic mile of space beneath this Temple."

Edited by freakwars

"That is very interesting.

Our religion differs slightly from yours on the existence of other gods. We believe that all gods exist. I would like to ask you to bless this Temple, so as to bring another God to the Pantheon. If you agree your Bible will be integrated into our holy books. The library of all the different God's of our religion takes up about a cubic mile of space beneath this Temple."

"This I cannot do. Our God is believed to be the only God, and as his follower, servent, and child I cannot set other gods before or beside him. I am sorry."

Edited by Holy See

" Okay." The Archhalaon turned and picked up a small device. "This is linked to a database of the texts of my religion. I would like to give it to you as a fitting exchange for your bible.

The leader of my country , Cardith Lorda, asked me to enquire about the possibility of a NAP or an MDP with the Vatican."

Edited by freakwars

The Pope reieves the device, studying it briefly before carfully placing it in on of his pockets. He then happily hands the Bible to the Archhalaon. "Thank you friend. It has been a rather interesting visit, your Temples are beautiful and your religion is very fascinating. Regarding the MDP? The Vatican has no standing military. While we do have the Vatican Guard, there is several branches, one strictly for ceremonial use, one a Papal security, another serving as a standing guard for the Vatican,a dn the Vatican Civil Guard for the security and policing of Vatican City. We do not see how such a pact would be beneficial to your nation. I can give you my word that we will not show aggression towards you as long as I am Pope." Pope Paul VII laughs before continuing, But now I must be going. I thank you again for having me. Perhaps one day we can meet again, mabey with your ruler personally so we can continue to build friendly relations."

Edited by Holy See