Australian Air

Sarah Tintagyl

The Saturday sun shown in through the tall glass windows in the Solidor Manor household that lay just outside the city of Brisbane overlooking the city on one side and the rolling hills that transformed into sand in the distance out into the Pacific Ocean. Sarah had just returned from her treaty tours in Saboria and Europe (OOC: I'm not done with that thread yet, I just felt like writing this) and sleeping in her actual bed was nicer than anything she could ever have expected. After over seventy-two hours total in plane seats, any real mattress felt good. Turning away from the sun she shoved the pillow back into her face, but the sun was too bright and Larsa's snoring, much too loud. Slowly she slipped out from under the covers, careful not to disturb her husband and walked quietly over to her desk, booted up her labtop and checked her cellphone. Nothing, no messages, no calls; finally, at least for a moment, she had the day off.

After getting a shower and eating breakfast she threw on her bathing suit an old shirt and shorts and left for the car. For the months that Sarah had been in Australia she had had few minutes to spare for herself, with the relocation of the entire Hansa, domestic building projects, reorganizing the military and finally the wedding, when she did have time for herself, she slept. But today after shuffling herself into the brand new car that she and Larsa had bought she rode off to the shore a couple of miles away from the manor.

Parking along the rode Sarah took off her sunglasses and looked out to the azure water that loomed in front of her. It was breathtaking up close, the Baltic was beautiful for sure, but the azure water of the Pacific seemed to call out to her to be whisked away like a mermaid of the sea. She had left a note with the maids to tell Larsa and any other guests that may call upon her that she was at the beach and after looking down over the shore and seeing the beach pretty much empty, company was eventually expected.

It was a cool day, but the sun warmed the earth nonetheless as she took a metal recliner down to the shore and propped it in the sand. Throwing her shirt and shorts off to the side and taking out a bottle of tanning lotion she prepared for her first experience to tanning and the white Finnish skin was sure to be an extreme contrast to the hot Australian sun. But as Sarah lay there in the sand, her body a magnet to the rays while the cool ocean water lapped up against her feet she smiled and tilted her head back.

"So this is Australia." She smiled. "I could get used to this."

Some distance away, a man puts down his binoculars and writes something on his notepad. He brings up his phone and makes a call.

"Mr. Romanov please. Thank you. Greetings your majesty. Im happy to report that Tintagyl-Solidor is enjoying her time in Australia. You need not worry about her making any problems in the relm. Yes sir, ill return to Molakia in a few days. Oh yes sir, i will enjoy my own vacation. Good day sir."

The man hangs up and exits his car. Days of watching the PM have made him stressed, so he walks to the local marina and boards a boat. Several minutes later he is out to water and begins to relax.

(OOC: You didnt think He wouldn't send someone to watch you would he :D.)

Edited by Comrade

Larsa woke up several hours later to a smiling maid and a note. Good to see her finally getting some 'Sarah Time' he though jovially. Going down to the main hall he looked out of the bay windows down to the city below. He'd always liked Australia and living here was nice.

His cell began to beep. Going over to see who it was, the color drained from his face. It was Elijah, who had disappeared afer the collapse of the Kingdom. Larsa didn't answer. Turning off the phone, he began asking about which beach Sarah had visited. Quickly getting his answer, Larsa made his way out there. She wasn't horribly difficult to spot.

Standing beside her, he smiled.

"Looking for some color?" he said teasingly with a big grin.

Edited by Ranather

Larsa woke up several hours later to a smiling maid and a note. Good to see her finally getting some 'Sarah Time' he though jovially. Going down to the main hall he looked out of the bay windows down to the city below. He'd always liked Australia and living here was nice.

His cell began to beep. Going over to see who it was, the color drained from his face. It was Elijah, who had disappeared afer the collapse of the Kingdom. Larsa didn't answer. Turning off the phone, he began asking about which beach Sarah had visited. Quickly getting his answer, Larsa made his way out there. She wasn't horribly difficult to spot.

Standing beside her, he smiled.

"Looking for some color?" he said teasingly with a big grin.

She opened her eyes and adjusted the sunglasses smiling at her husband staring down at her. "Well I'm hoping, but I have a strange feeling that its not going to be color that I was originally looking for." Sarah chuckled sitting up placing her hands in her lap. "I'm glad that you found the note, but I woke up so early, I figured it wasn't fair to drag you out of bed for 'family time'." The words struck a big grin across her face as she started to laugh, shaking the joke out of her head Sarah looked out towards the Pacific at the distant horizon, the blurry line where it almost seemed that the sky and the sea combined into one element. "It's really beautiful out here Larsa, don't get me wrong I still like Finland, but..." Sarah looked down at her body that was already starting to redden slightly. "You can't sunbathe in Finland." She laughed again.

Looking away from the horizon she turned back to Larsa. "So I heard what happened in Franzharia on the television." People had known for awhile, but Sarah tried to say as little as possible around Larsa. Finland was foreign now to them both, new nations, new philosophies, and to Sarah she almost didn't want to go back; ever. "I also heard that Elijah and Lord Ranather are in Australia and I would assume in the Hansa. We should meet with them darling. I'm curious as to what their new intentions are."

She opened her eyes and adjusted the sunglasses smiling at her husband staring down at her. "Well I'm hoping, but I have a strange feeling that its not going to be color that I was originally looking for." Sarah chuckled sitting up placing her hands in her lap. "I'm glad that you found the note, but I woke up so early, I figured it wasn't fair to drag you out of bed for 'family time'." The words struck a big grin across her face as she started to laugh, shaking the joke out of her head Sarah looked out towards the Pacific at the distant horizon, the blurry line where it almost seemed that the sky and the sea combined into one element. "It's really beautiful out here Larsa, don't get me wrong I still like Finland, but..." Sarah looked down at her body that was already starting to redden slightly. "You can't sunbathe in Finland." She laughed again.

Looking away from the horizon she turned back to Larsa. "So I heard what happened in Franzharia on the television." People had known for awhile, but Sarah tried to say as little as possible around Larsa. Finland was foreign now to them both, new nations, new philosophies, and to Sarah she almost didn't want to go back; ever. "I also heard that Elijah and Lord Ranather are in Australia and I would assume in the Hansa. We should meet with them darling. I'm curious as to what their new intentions are."

"Elijah just tried to call me not long ago. I hung up on him before he could even answer. I just don't know what those two are thinking sometimes, and frankly, I'm not sure I trust them anymore.

You ever read about the Second Silver Revolution? Where Ranather fought Transvaal, the very country Franzharia moved back to? I just don't know. I know Ranather has no plan to ever set foot in Africa again, he told me as much. It's Elijah I'm worried about. I found this in his belongings before I left Scandinavia."

It was a small green business card.

"Josef Hok, Baltica Iron Works"

Larsa's face became noticeably grim.

"Elijah just tried to call me not long ago. I hung up on him before he could even answer. I just don't know what those two are thinking sometimes, and frankly, I'm not sure I trust them anymore.

You ever read about the Second Silver Revolution? Where Ranather fought Transvaal, the very country Franzharia moved back to? I just don't know. I know Ranather has no plan to ever set foot in Africa again, he told me as much. It's Elijah I'm worried about. I found this in his belongings before I left Scandinavia."

It was a small green business card.

"Josef Hok, Baltica Iron Works"

Larsa's face became noticeably grim.

OOC: Oh this is going to get good.

(IC)

She lost the red and was back to the pale solid white before the card was able to hit the ground. "Damn it all to hell Larsa!" Sarah pounded a fist on the recliner and sat up. "I thought he was supposed to be a weakling, the shy king. Well he's hanging around with a great crowd now. Just !@#$ing perfect." Her head tilted down for a moment as she tried to consolidate her thoughts and more importantly her rage, she was the cool and collected one and even a situation like this needed to be dealt with a tad of diplomacy even if assassination was the first thing that crossed her mind. "I don't know where Hok is, but if Elijah has this he's probably on his way over here." She looked up at Larsa. "We need to find out what is exactly going on, we need to find out what Elijah's goals are, whether to set up a new kingdom or even to destroy our holdings and other foreign holdings on the Australian continent." She nodded. "Larsa, we need to talk to him."

OOC: Oh this is going to get good.

(IC)

She lost the red and was back to the pale solid white before the card was able to hit the ground. "Damn it all to hell Larsa!" Sarah pounded a fist on the recliner and sat up. "I thought he was supposed to be a weakling, the shy king. Well he's hanging around with a great crowd now. Just !@#$ing perfect." Her head tilted down for a moment as she tried to consolidate her thoughts and more importantly her rage, she was the cool and collected one and even a situation like this needed to be dealt with a tad of diplomacy even if assassination was the first thing that crossed her mind. "I don't know where Hok is, but if Elijah has this he's probably on his way over here." She looked up at Larsa. "We need to find out what is exactly going on, we need to find out what Elijah's goals are, whether to set up a new kingdom or even to destroy our holdings and other foreign holdings on the Australian continent." She nodded. "Larsa, we need to talk to him."

"That's his father in him, Ranather was famous for his ability to manipulate situations to his advantage and it appears Elijah inherited that streak. I've got people looking for traces of Elijah as we speak, but I didn't answer the call for fear of him tracing it directly to the manor."

"That's his father in him, Ranather was famous for his ability to manipulate situations to his advantage and it appears Elijah inherited that streak. I've got people looking for traces of Elijah as we speak, but I didn't answer the call for fear of him tracing it directly to the manor."

"When you find him please tell me, if he's taking advice from Hok, my funeral is normally somewhere about second on a list after burning me at the stake. Also the fact that if those two joined forces, at the end, one of them will die, Hok was never one to wait to share power and from what you're telling me, neither is Elijah." She sat back putting her arms behind her. "Next time he calls, answer it, the quicker we get to the bottom of this, the better." Sarah reached down to pick up her shorts and shirt, but the water had lapped far up the shore by this point and she was able to cup a nice pool of water in her hands. Smiling she reached down and took a great pool of water and quickly bringing it up splashed Larsa in the face. She nearly buckled over with laughing as she bounded off the chair and into the ocean, still looking at her dripping husband.

-----------------------

**Somewhere**

Josef Hok leaned back the leather seats of his office, as the smell of Cavendish filled the room while the smoke gently rolled from his mouth. Malthus had dropped a number on his desk earlier that morning, Hok smiled picking it up and reading the name underneath. "I love people when righteousness just doesn't cut it anymore." Picking up his phone he dialed and waited for the ringing to stop. If Elijah already knew about him, then he assumed he would have something to say when Hok's name appeared on the phone.

"When you find him please tell me, if he's taking advice from Hok, my funeral is normally somewhere about second on a list after burning me at the stake. Also the fact that if those two joined forces, at the end, one of them will die, Hok was never one to wait to share power and from what you're telling me, neither is Elijah." She sat back putting her arms behind her. "Next time he calls, answer it, the quicker we get to the bottom of this, the better." Sarah reached down to pick up her shorts and shirt, but the water had lapped far up the shore by this point and she was able to cup a nice pool of water in her hands. Smiling she reached down and took a great pool of water and quickly bringing it up splashed Larsa in the face. She nearly buckled over with laughing as she bounded off the chair and into the ocean, still looking at her dripping husband.

-----------------------

**Somewhere**

Josef Hok leaned back the leather seats of his office, as the smell of Cavendish filled the room while the smoke gently rolled from his mouth. Malthus had dropped a number on his desk earlier that morning, Hok smiled picking it up and reading the name underneath. "I love people when righteousness just doesn't cut it anymore." Picking up his phone he dialed and waited for the ringing to stop. If Elijah already knew about him, then he assumed he would have something to say when Hok's name appeared on the phone.

It wouldn't take too long for Elijah to answer.

"I'm not a man of many words, so lets get to the steak-and-eggs of this issue."

It wouldn't take too long for Elijah to answer.

"I'm not a man of many words, so lets get to the steak-and-eggs of this issue."

Hok laughed. "A boy that likes to get things done quickly, I like that. Well Elijah, I'll tell you what I want and we'll see if you can help me and if you can then I'll see if I can help you with what you want. Is that clear?" Without waiting for an answer Hok continued. "I'll be honest Elijah, with the nuking of Helsinki and the loss of most of my followers, I need to start at the beginning again and build my organization back up. I have wealth, but I lack organization. In the coming weeks I am going to try to build a network that we can use to usurp a few nation-states around the world, cause a little chaos and what have you. I always liked to see the world burn." He laughed puffing on his pipe. "Now, right now though, what can I help you with? Oh and realize, one thing that will require payment for me is that you dispatch Miss Tintagyl and her husband to the afterlife when I tell you to."

Hok laughed. "A boy that likes to get things done quickly, I like that. Well Elijah, I'll tell you what I want and we'll see if you can help me and if you can then I'll see if I can help you with what you want. Is that clear?" Without waiting for an answer Hok continued. "I'll be honest Elijah, with the nuking of Helsinki and the loss of most of my followers, I need to start at the beginning again and build my organization back up. I have wealth, but I lack organization. In the coming weeks I am going to try to build a network that we can use to usurp a few nation-states around the world, cause a little chaos and what have you. I always liked to see the world burn." He laughed puffing on his pipe. "Now, right now though, what can I help you with? Oh and realize, one thing that will require payment for me is that you dispatch Miss Tintagyl and her husband to the afterlife when I tell you to."

Elijah chuckled into the phone.

"You are a madman...I like it. I have the means to send a pair of thorns into the fire, don't you worry about that. My means might also help you in other....ways. Men, arms, armor, legions of suicidal !@#$%^&* ready to do what ever one pays them to do.

The only thing I need is one last white shirt and an unmarked grave in the forest for a certain ex-Emperor and father of mine. You game?"

Elijah chuckled into the phone.

"You are a madman...I like it. I have the means to send a pair of thorns into the fire, don't you worry about that. My means might also help you in other....ways. Men, arms, armor, legions of suicidal !@#$%^&* ready to do what ever one pays them to do.

The only thing I need is one last white shirt and an unmarked grave in the forest for a certain ex-Emperor and father of mine. You game?"

"If it means the eventual death of the whore and to watch Europe and the world burn once again, you have my absolute assistance Elijah. Just tell me where to go and when." Hok smiled. Everything, everything was going to work out this time, money did by power and happiness. Damn the philosophers of the past.

"If it means the eventual death of the whore and to watch Europe and the world burn once again, you have my absolute assistance Elijah. Just tell me where to go and when." Hok smiled. Everything, everything was going to work out this time, money did by power and happiness. Damn the philosophers of the past.

"Pleasure doing business with you. The traitor Larsa is expecting my call again, chances are he'll want to meet with me, the idiot will lead me right to him and his brat. Once I know where they are exactly, how well defended they are, and things of that ilk, we'll talk again."

"Pleasure doing business with you. The traitor Larsa is expecting my call again, chances are he'll want to meet with me, the idiot will lead me right to him and his brat. Once I know where they are exactly, how well defended they are, and things of that ilk, we'll talk again."

"I look forward to it." Hok said as he hung up the phone. "Malthus. Go out into the town and bring together some thieves and tell them I'll pay top dollar for project I have in store."

Malthus bowed. "Of course Excellency."

-----------------------

**Somewhere**

Larsa looked at her thoughtfully.

"Of course, the only problem is I am not sure if he's with Hok...or using Hok. He's playing with fire either way. Hopefully this call clears things up." he got out before he found himself very very wet.

Glaring and smiling, he picked up a glob of sand and water and launched it in her direction, missing horribly.

Edited by Ranather

Larsa looked at her thoughtfully.

"Of course, the only problem is I am not sure if he's with Hok...or using Hok. He's playing with fire either way Hopefully this call clears things up." he got out before he found himself very very wet.

Glaring and smiling, he picked up a glob of sand and water and launched it in her direction, missing horribly.

Sarah laughed as the glob landed at her feet, she walked into the water and washed herself off before returning, drying off and putting back on her shirt and shorts. "Well call him and we'll see what we can find out. But we have to be careful Larsa, Hok is still a very dangerous man, very wealthy and apparently doesn't know how to use the money for good. I still wouldn't mind meeting with Elijah and trying to see if he gives what Hok's intentions are away, but you know him better so I'd rather you talk to him." Wrapping the towel around her hair Sarah picked up the recliner and began walking with Larsa back to the cars. "This seems to follow us where ever we go, hopefully after this is all over, all the wars, all the terrorism, we can start thinking about having a family. I've already been invited to be the godmother for Queen Peacecraft's baby daughter, but that will come later."

Sarah laughed as the glob landed at her feet, she walked into the water and washed herself off before returning, drying off and putting back on her shirt and shorts. "Well call him and we'll see what we can find out. But we have to be careful Larsa, Hok is still a very dangerous man, very wealthy and apparently doesn't know how to use the money for good. I still wouldn't mind meeting with Elijah and trying to see if he gives what Hok's intentions are away, but you know him better so I'd rather you talk to him." Wrapping the towel around her hair Sarah picked up the recliner and began walking with Larsa back to the cars. "This seems to follow us where ever we go, hopefully after this is all over, all the wars, all the terrorism, we can start thinking about having a family. I've already been invited to be the godmother for Queen Peacecraft's baby daughter, but that will come later."

"Hok is wealthy and Elijah has a private army at his disposal, a dangerous combination if....." Larsa found himself cutoff.

"...Well you are right about one thing...two manipulative !@#$%^&* makes for an interesting conversation." It was Ranather Rukia, standing atop a nearby dune, his silver hair having grown a bit and waving in the breeze along with his long black coat.

"Hok is wealthy and Elijah has a private army at his disposal, a dangerous combination if....." Larsa found himself cutoff.

"...Well you are right about one thing...two manipulative !@#$%^&* makes for an interesting conversation." It was Ranather Rukia, standing atop a nearby dune, his silver hair having grown a bit and waving in the breeze along with his long black coat.

"Lord Ranther." Sarah looked up on the dune with wide eyes. "You know about this too? What all do you know?

"Lord Ranther." Sarah looked up on the dune with wide eyes. "You know about this too? What all do you know?

"A son cannot hide from his father forever. I know that Elijah and Hok have talked. I know that Elijah told Hok a bunch of bull, but why and what he hopes to achieve, I do not yet know."

*In The Shadows*

The several thousand Camburic's (some of them adopted, all of them faithful) had been brought to Australia along with the rest of the Hansa. For them, it hurt being so close to Camberlain, or the Wandering Land. Many of them still had friends and relatives there, fellow Marchar who now served LVN under the order of the Duchess Of Auckland, Liselle Khendon. And with the rumors surrounding the Margrave's death growing every day, many was the muttered prayer whenever one turned their eyes towards the sea, towards New Zealand.

The primary service of the Camburic to Lady Tintagyl (Indeed, the most important one) was to be the Lilian Guard, an all female service of discreet soldiers. These ladies had trained well in the arts of war, many of them old enough to remember the original Marchar Kingdom. Rather than display themselves openly, or wear the uniform of the service, they secreted themselves into various positions in which they could be close to the lady: they could go where no men save Solider could.

The second force (and the very public one) Was a strong force of soldiers who always surrounded every building that the Lady was in. Even now, they had a perimeter on the beach, careful not to disturb her (so they were camouflaged) Armed with heavy machine guns, automatic rifles and all other manners of gunnery, the "Volunteer Defenders" (working title) made sure any attack would be met with maximum response.

Finally, the third force, a group of men and women who had been soldiers, now trained to be bodyguards, had been assembled. all pure-born Camburic's, they had been put through hell and back to make sure they were worthy to defend the lady. Together, they made up the Keeper's Service; a band of guardians dedicated to the protection of the life's of the Tintagyl and her kin. they would accompany them everywhere permitted (unaware of the Lilian Guard's existance) and be the last line of defense when it all went bad.

Ranather looked stoiclly as he slowly approached Larsa and Sarah.

"In any case, whatever I can offer, you are more than welcome to it."

Larsa walked up to Ranather and slapped him square in his face. "I owe you that you dirty....we're even. Help us figure out what he is up to."

Ranather looked stoiclly as he slowly approached Larsa and Sarah.

"In any case, whatever I can offer, you are more than welcome to it."

Larsa walked up to Ranather and slapped him square in his face. "I owe you that you dirty....we're even. Help us figure out what he is up to."

Sarah walked quietly up to Larsa and gently took his hand in hers. "Lord Ranther, please, come back with us to the Manor and we can talk about this there. We will need all the help possible to prevent this from spiraling into another revolution. My people...I can't handle anymore instability."

Sarah walked quietly up to Larsa and gently took his hand in hers. "Lord Ranther, please, come back with us to the Manor and we can talk about this there. We will need all the help possible to prevent this from spiraling into another revolution. My people...I can't handle anymore instability."

Ranather nodded silently.

"Lead the way."

Sarah returned to her vehicle while Larsa rode Ranther back to the estate outside of Brisbane, she had arrived first and had enough time for a quick shower and to get changed into something a little more conservative that what she had been wearing on the beach. When Sarah had went back downstairs, Ranather and Larsa had already arrived and had been taken out to the veranda out back where the maids had brought out lunch and glasses of water. She sat down next to Larsa and smiled.

"Its very important that few people find out about this. Hok has away of causing uneasiness for an entire population and to know that King Elijah may be trusting him is even more unsettling. We need to find out what precisely is going one and as soon as possible. Now, Hok has money and Elijah has soldiers, a very bad combination. But is there anything that you two know? After all you all were essentially together when he took the throne, is unbalanced? Honestly its still shocking to me that Elijah would do something like this."