Team bonus issue

Chunky Monkey1

So yeah, someone cancelled a trade on me so I was lookin at the trade screen and I was greeted by this:

teamzfj7.th.jpg

If you cant see it, me and DoomLordCypher are on the same team and yet it says "no team bonus".

edit: argh image host

Edited by Chunky Monkey

What is this, the eight time this question was asked today? The four hundredth this week? Is this in an FAQ somewhere, because it's a pretty frequently asked question. People: Read forums before you post in them. Somebody's probably asked the same question as you, possibly recently.

Team trade bonuses only take effect at the time of the trade offer; are only valid if at that time both nations are on the same team; can be broken by one nation switching to another team; are not enstated when one nation moves to the same team as the other.

This is the way trades have worked in CN since I started playing, almost 600 days ago. I haven't seen anything in the suggestion box about changing this, so you folks in alliances out there may want to start educating your newbies on this most basic set of truth about trades.