Public Apology

Delta1212

It seems I made a gross error in judgment last. Apparently, we actually declared war on Murder Inc. After watching their strategy in entering the war I made the logical assumption that they were IDIOTs and our previous announcement reflected this false belief. My bad. Now why are you on these boards? Go back to killing each other.

OOC: No offense meant to anyone involved, but this was too good to pass up. :awesome:

It seems that we made a gross error in judgment as well. Apparently, your word means little as well. After seeing you not listed in the original declaration we figured you would be far too honorable to both break your word with us and bandwagon us. We were wrong. Now go back to lying and backstabbing people only after other, smaller alliances took the initiative to do so and cleared out any risk for you to declare war on us.

OOC: It's all good, but if you think anyone in IDIOT will ever take your word again you're insane. Friends don't backstab each other.

so i'm confuse, why are you attacking Murder Inc. Again? is this a seperate conflict? why am i not in anarchy when i wasn't on at update?

at any rate, lets have some fun

occ: no offense take,i wouldn't imagine anyone thats active here would sink that low in TE anways so its all good

so i'm confuse, why are you attacking Murder Inc. Again? is this a seperate conflict? why am i not in anarchy when i wasn't on at update?

I had explosion envy and you guys are the next biggest after IDIOT who already has 50 bajillion people jumping on them anyway.

at any rate, lets have some fun

occ: no offense take,i wouldn't imagine anyone thats active here would sink that low in TE anways so its all good

I was going to, then i found another gem of a target and hit it instead, if you want i shall take sometime to provide the service when i get an open slot :) Maybe when you grow about 350 NS :(

Now go back to lying and backstabbing people only after other, smaller alliances took the initiative to do so and cleared out any risk for you to declare war on us.

Lol we attacked Murder Inc and IDIOT.

OOC: It's all good, but if you think anyone in IDIOT will ever take your word again you're insane. Friends don't backstab each other.

When were we friends?

Edited by spetton