I did mostly good things, except light things on fire.

Mogar

OOC: Some music for this post

That night, after spending most of the day with Nenetl and just enjoying the city, taking a break from the constant research or action, Mogar and Antasija lay entwined together in bed, falling asleep promptly. He heard whispers, voices surrounding him, not quite audible, he was back in the darkness, will-o'-the-wisps lighting a path through the black, disappearing as he reached each, another appearing farther along to replace it. He swore he could hear Tera's laughter in the distance. He shrugged to himself, nothing he could do but follow along the path.

He walked for hours, days, months, who knew how long it really was, but it felt like forever. Finally he found a circle of the wisps, he walked into the center and called out, "Here I am, what was the point of bringing me here?" looking around into the darkness. There was no reply, the silence became overwhelming. "I know you're out there, you brought me here for a reason, just do it already!" he shouted at nothing, frustrated with the constant games lately, nothing was simple anymore.

The wind howled suddenly, the wisps disappearing like candles, he turned around in circles, pitch black and the roaring wind, he felt vertigo, the entire universe was spinning, and then... nothing.

He woke up feeling hot, so hot, did Antasija leave the heater on? why would she leave the heater on, she is never cold. he moved his hands to push the blankets off him, there were none, his eyes fluttered open, he wasn't in Rapture anymore. he was laying on a bed of pumice, he sat up, where the fuck was he? The sky above was a dark purple. A red giant filled the sky, a small blue star sat in orbit of the Sun, he definitely wasn't on earth anymore, he mused. Standing he looked around, he had been here before, in another life.

He had talked about this earlier with Antasija.he was being sarcastic about showing her the other world, but it seemed mentioning the memories made the gods send him back here. He considered contemplating why but quickly pushed aside those thoughts, there was always a purpose, he simply had to find out why. All around him there was lava, pumice, and fire. He started up the mountain he stood upon. After a few minutes of hiking, he walked to a burning tree, just barely touched by a lava floe it had quickly caught fire, he watched the flames dance before holding out a hand towards the fire, simply an observer in his own body at the moment. The fire swirled around his hand, forming into an orb in the palm of his hand. "Whoa." is all he could sputter out, finally regaining control. he held the ball of fire in his hand watching it surge and spiral.

There was a small bug looking creature, with a head like a sucker fish and wings like a butterfly, sitting on a rock near a lava floe, looking as though it was breathing in the smoke coming off the floe, he took aim and launched his fireball at the creature, watching it explode. "Well, that's a new power." he said quietly to himself, continuing up the mountain, he wondered where that came from, but none of this made sense anyway.

He noticed more of the Lavalickers, as he just decided their name was. but he left them alone, no point murdering things for the sake of it. He sulked up the mountain, the lava seemed like it was coming from random spots all over the mountain, he had to walk over a burning fallen tree to get over one of the floes, finally reaching where he could go no further, a sheer cliff in front of him, there was a narrow ledge around it, leaning his back against it he sidestepped over it, slowly moving his way across, occasionally the pumice crumbling under his feet. He sighed looking down the probably thousand meters it was down to the lake of lava far under the ledge he was walking over. He continued on slowly, every step a potential death sentence, and he was way out of range of the Vita-Chambers of Rapture.

He finally came to an alcove in the rock, just as he reached it the skies opened up, rain pouring down, he stood under the stone roof he had managed to reach before watching the rain pour down, highly acidic, the pumice began smoking, he sat down in the outcrop, he wasn't going anywhere, after 20 minutes he grew bored, he walked around touching the stone, when he reached the back of the outcropping the wall shimmered, placing his hand firm against the wall "Open sesame?" he muttered, the wall turning transparent. "Alright, magical walls, I had forgotten this world's laws of reality." he said shaking his head, he walked through the false wall, torches lighting on the walls as he went down a winding narrow tunnel. descending further and further into the volcano.

t took him 10 minutes to reach a golden door, gleaming in the light from the magical flames of the torches. He took a deep breath and grabbed onto the handle, pushing the door open. He found himself in a gigantic room, easily 100x100 feet, a chandelier lit in the center of the room, made of what looked like dragon bones. fully half of the room was lined with book shelves. entire left side from right next to him to a massive fireplace directly across from him a large bed on that side, with two desks on either side, a pair of comfy looking chairs with a lacquered burnt wood table between them. His gaze continuing through the room, he saw a small dragon sitting in a hole in the wall to the right side of the fireplace, an alchemy lab... a sacrificial altar with Antasija on it?

Mogar ran over to her the moment he realized what he was seeing, she was still breathing, he ran his hand across her cheek, before shaking her by the shoulder "Wake up Ana, Wake. Up."

Antasija blearily awakes, "Ugh, why the fuck is the heater on so high?" she says before she opens her eyes and starts, almost falling off the alter as she springs up, "Wha- wh- where are we?!" she asks, practically in a panic. He took a look around the room again before answering. "I think... we're on the planet." he coughed. "Well, this afternoon, you remember how I was talking about a world I couldnt describe to you, I'd have to show you? turns out the gods actually wanted me to show you." he paused for a moment, "Wait, you're really you aren't you?"

"Unless I'm a really, really well made figment of your imagination so as to have all of my memories, yeah, it's legitimately me." she says, standing on her legs, "So what happens next?" He shrugged, "This is all new to me, I remember this is where it all starts, I just don't know the story goes besides it ends with, well, alot of death and destruction."

"Oh, um." she looks around nervously, "I suppose I'm going to be involved in that am I?" Smiling for a moment he looked at her "See, thats the part that is confusing me, you arent supposed to be here, so I'm not sure if this is just sort of a tour visit, or if we have to actually accomplish something here..."

"Well, I guess we'll see then won't we?" she asks, standing close to him, "I'd rather not die, dream or not. Especially if it carries over." He eyed a weapon rack nearby, "How are you with a sword, or a mace? If I remember right I created alot of weapons here, magical weapons."

"Swords are easier." she says, "Maces are only good for heavily armored opponents. I'm not going to have to face anyone wearing full plate am I?" she asks, "I suppose it doesn't really matter with the whole 'super human strength' deal unless they're intense."

Mogar grabbed a bastard sword off the weapon rack, noticing there was a weapon missing already. That dream... was it just a dream? He handed it to her, "I would test it out, I believe that it is enchanted with frost, one of the more simple weapons I created, but I am hesitant to give you anything with chaos magicks." his memories had been flowing back into him since he returned to this place, his home for many many years. She gave it a few experimental swings, enjoying the sound of it humming through the air, "It'll do nicely." she says, heafting it a little.

Mogar pointed to the alchemy lab, "Don't touch that by the way, it's all the same stuff as the previous one, I don't think you really want to accidentally turn monstery." he said sarcastically, walking across the massive room to the desks, there were papers scattered and books opened, he started reading over them. trying to figure out what the purpose of this detour through the stars was. He sighed, and the little dragon looked up a t him and sighed too, smoke coming out of its nose "I wasnt asking for your opinion." the dragon growled slightly and laid his head back down, looking a bit miffed.

Antasija jumped, as if seeing the Dragon for the first time, "What the fuck is that?!" she asks hastily, pointing her sword at it a little clumsily. The dragon hurrumphed, her movements almost boring the creature. "Well, that's a dragon, he is my bro, his mother was not so nice, but I couldn't just leave him there alone, look at that face, he's a cutie." the dragon smirked at her, fangs reflecting off the firelight. "Dragon, right." Antasija lowers the sword and clears her throat, a little embarrassed at how she'd acted, "Sorry, just, never seen a dragon before. He's got a name?"

"Roslarb the Insane, it's just a name though, I don't think he is actually crazy." he said with a smile, still reading over the papers in front of him, "Could you grab me a drink from other there? he pointed to a table next to the giant bed, a dozen different bottles of all different sizes filled with red and brown liquids.  Antasija grabs one of the bottles of brown liquid and brings it to him with a little trepidation, "So, what are we going to do?

Mogar shrugged, "I have not a clue, I also have no idea if we'll just wake up and be in Rapture again, or if we need to go through this entire storyline in order to get back, simply by having you here, this story is not the same as it is supposed to be." He took a long drink of the bottle and set it down hard, suddenly laughing. "You know what the best part is to me? We've done all this time travel, and here I have more power than all of the artifacts we could possibly collect, at the end of this set of memories I am in control of worlds, going from inhabited planet to inhabited planet, turning them into worshipers or destroying them, creating life on barren worlds, terraforming them simply with willpower, I just wonder what happens with you here, I'm supposed to be Hades, there is no Persephone in this storyline."She shrugs back, "Well, I guess I'll have to make one." she rests the sword against the ground, "Or otherwise perish."

He smiled at her, setting down the sheet of paper he was reading, according to this there is a castle nearby that I was supposed to clear out, Want to go test out that sword of yours?" he asked walking back over to the weapon rack near the door. he pulled one of the most recent weapons he remembered creating off the rack, a halberd that shot dark lightning. "So uh... I know some magic now, just saying." he remarked as he opened the door, "Ross, be good bro, go eat some lavalickers if you get hungry." walking out the door. "Sure, that sounds reasonable." she says, picking it back up and hefting it a few more times, "And Magic should make things interesting. Can't say I've ever seen real magic being done."

Mogar walked up the tunnel outside, "Also the rain here is... not something we want to go singing in." he said to her as they returned to the surface. Luckily the rain had stopped, he let out a sigh of relief, holding the halberd to keep himself balanced he began the long and slow process of returning back to the mountain path. "Be careful babe, I don't want to have to see if you are fireproof."

"Yeah, I think I'd like to avoid that too." she says, looking around at her new surroundings and looking somewhat in awe of them, "This is... magnificent I guess?" He snorted, "Well think about it, what element do you think describes me best? Earth, Wind, Water, or Fire?" I had to be closest to my element." he said honestly, his power grew the closer he was to sources of heat and flame. "Yeah, but of all of the four, did it have to be the least comfortable to be around?" she asks redundantly, "Granted, it's rather awe inspiring."

He reached where the ridge grew wider, finally walking off the narrow ledge and onto the volcanic mountain, holding out his hand to her, "Would you rather be wet at the time? or perhaps the top of a mountain like everest, with the wind blowing at 80 miles an hour 24/7? and earth would mean very deep underground, I barely like that cave as it is." He asked teasingly, walking down the mountain. "I don't know, I think I would take any of that over the possibility of burning to a crisp on a daily basis." she says back by way of retort, "Although the wind thing might carry me away, I'm so small." Mogar laughed "You don't have wings? I thought you vanted to ve a vampire?" he said mockingly. "Of course I don't have wings, all that stuff about wings and bats and dire wolves is bulshit." she says back, pouting, "Not that it wouldn't be cool."

He couldn't help but smile, enjoying that he had a sidekick again, "Want to see what my weapon can do?" he asked, taking aim with the halberd, it shot out a bolt of dark purple lightning, exploding one of the lavalickers. "Not bad, Eh?"

"Not bad at all, what's mine do?" she asks watching the pieces of the little thing scatter. "Concentrate and swing it and find out!" he says, pointing at a nearby fallen tree.Antasija looks at the sword and swings it heavily at the tree, a look of intense concentration crossing her features as she focused on it. A large bolt of ice flew from the blade and impaled the tree, but that wasn't where the effects ended, after a few seconds shards of ice began to poke out all along the trunk before the whole thing exploded outwards dramatically, "Cool."

Mogar watched, a bit surprised, "I have a gift for weaponry, you know that." he said teasingly, getting moving again, the castle was about a half mile away, he could see it clearly, down in a forest at the bottom of the volcano. Antasija focuses on the blade for a moment and starts fanning it in front of her face slowly, "Aaaah." she says, a cool breeze floating off of it. "Oh yeah, we're fighting skeletons, lots of em, there's a necromancer somewhere in here, I figure it shouldnt be much of an issue, and hopefully finishing the first cheapter gets us out of this story book." he said, looking around aimlessly for a moment.'

"Well, having to fight through the whole book seems like a whole lot for one night. Especially if this is being written in real time." she teases. He snorted, "Let's hope not, else we'll be very tired tomorrow." he said before he walked through the gate of the castle, fireball appearing in his hand, throwing it at a skelton, halberd cutting down any that got close to him. "Just kill them all, we need to get to the thronw room inside, that's where he'll be."

"Who's 'he'?" Antasija asks as she casually bats the skulls off of a few skeletons who dare to get near her. "The necromancer, it didn't tell me his name, who cares? generic villain #1 will be his name." he said sarcastically, lightning and fire knocking down all who stood in his way, knocking open the front door to the castle. "Well isn't that disappointing. You'd think if he was any good that he'd give his undead a little more vigor." she continues to bat heads off of necks, not even using the sharp parts. He chuckled, bloodlust rising, but skeletons were like child's play. they worked their way through the castle, the bones becoming larger and larger, all being cut down in their path, when they reached the throne room he saw a necromancer standing there, 6 giant skeletons in the room to defend him, "Yesss I've been expecting you Mogar, You have-" Mogar shot a bolt of the black lightning past the necromancer's head. "No, no monologing, it's time for you to die." He turned to Antasija, "Use that power again, that shit was cool."

Antaija throws a backhanded swing at the man, focusing hard at him and shooting the icicle at him. It strikes him a glancing blow, but that was enough. He starts to grunt, then scream as the ice flows through him, breaking the skin and then shattering outwards.

"Alright, That was more interesting than I had expected it to be. Now I wonder what happened nex-" His words cut off as the scene started to bleed, coloring blending before all turned dark once more. He felt like he was falling, falling, he finally hit the mattress, waking up next to Antasija. He sat there looking at her wondering what the fuck just happened.

Antasija woke up similarly, her heart beating hard in her chest. She gasps, her mouth moving but no sound coming out for a moment as she tries to exclaim something along the lines of "What was that?". Mogar pulled her against him, "It seems like we're going to have another concern besides simply collecting all these artifacts and saving the world." he said quietly.