Mogar lived a simple life as CEO of MoG[Corp], a small house, a garage with a few cars, just an ordinary man really. He woke up as normal, a large bed with an assorted variety of feminine forms filling out the rest of the matress, yawning he turned off the alarm clock next to the bed, finishing the glass of something alcoholic he had left from the night previous, "Hair of the dog." he muttered, setting the empty glass down. After a quick shower and shave he put on a black suit, black shirt, and royal blue tie and met his limousine outside. The news was on the TV in the vehicle, he mostly just listened to the stock prices and read his paper, the car ride was one of the few periods of down time he got so the comics were a good way to destress before the lengthy day ahead of him.

It was another day at the office, Thirteenth Redemption had launched yet another attack, it was an annoyance but they didn't seem to have an interest in attacking the capital, he listened to the normal !@#$%^&* he had to deal with as ruler of the southeast asian empire. the hours dragged on and on until finally it was 7pm and he could rationalize going home without any guilt. A dinner was being prepared, only a small gathering of about 40 people, small for a Tuesday but he didn't feel like having a Gatsby party tonight, there had been dozens of deaths, it was a time for reflection, not a time to celebrate.

There was a lack of guards at the entrance he normally used, but the gates opened as usual so he didn't think anything of it, perhaps they needed to take a piss or grab a drink, he turned off the TV, not wanting to hear anything more about the Thirteenth Redemption's resurgence into the nation, they had fought them off into the Philippines but they had managed to continue to strike at the mainland, someone was supporting them, it was just a matter of whom. The Ferrous Pacific Brotherhood had recently struck out against R.U.S.S.I.A, perhaps they were supplying the rebellious forces. He shook his head as he got out of the car, taking a swig of the glass of whiskey he had been nursing for the 45 minute long car ride.

He got out of the car, stretching his legs as he got out of the car, knocking the drink back he tossed the glass back onto the seat, someone would clean it or get him a new one for tomorrow. He walked up the stairs wondering what gourmet he was going to dine on tonight, when a shot rang out. He didn't hear it of course, there was only time for a brief moment of realization as the sharp pain in the back of his skull before... nothing.

Fallaces sunt rerum species

Edited by Mogar

I suppose the ending is a bad place to start. It all started back in the year 20XX, The fall had caused chaos around the globe, but through chaos, I found wealth, creating arms and anything for a world rebuilding from the fall of civilization. Guns, Televisions, Robotics, if it was made of metal, electronic, or simply had a market, I would sell it. For such a Corporation I needed resources, I needed labor, southeast asia became an easy choice, lots of employees, lots of raw materials, and most importantly, no pesky governments, I simply became the government for these people.

It worked for years, MoG[Corp] grew and grew, aerial drones and aircraft, video games and vegetables, we made it all. I had everything that a person could ever want, money, power, a palace, more women than I could count. No matter what I got, the fastest car, the best clothing, women that men would kill simply to hug, it was never enough, I was insatiable. Greed. Gluttony. Sloth. Lust. Wrath. Pride. The deadly sins were my religion, and I practiced daily. There was no higher power, no Gods or Angels, there was only us, Men. Our species decided the fate of this planet and we had let it down before.

I didn't realize that then, while making these weapons of destruction. I didn't ever think of what these weapons were used for, I saw the deaths of hundreds, thousands, depending on the mood of the world leaders, millions on the television every day while driving to work, they weren't people anymore, they were statistics. Numbers thrown around as easily as a stock price, the name of the business was War, and Business is always Booming.

Of course none of this really matters, does it? You're here for the real story, Just how did I come back from a 50 cal to the back of the head? The answer is in front of you of course, I didn't. Mogar died in an instant on those stairs. Now you're asking yourself, then who are you? And that is not something I am certain I can answer. I have his memories, I have his body, but am I him? How can you be alive after death? I could explain my time in the Pits, but that's a story for another time, whats Important is this day, The Last Night in Bangkok. You see, that bullet didnt happen to come out of nowhere, I needed to die, right then and there, or else none of this would have come to pass.

Now, this is where it may get confusing for some of you, the interesting thing about time travel, is if you travel back in time, did what you do affect the timeline, or was you going back in time what set up the original timeline in the first place? Alexander. he was an interesting fellow, up until he had met me he had not been much of a drinker, I filled his gut with wine and honey, ensuring I would be able to simply walk away. You may not know this, but Alexander died of alcoholic liver disease, what would have happened if I never met him? would he have conquered the entire world? an Empire from the Iberian to Japan? I'll never know the answer to that.

The truth about that day, is I watched myself die, a memory that could never be erased from my mind. We all have our bad memories, some of them a crappy day, others things we bury deep within ourselves, but worse yet are the ones that you can't escape from, no amount of drugs, no woman, nothing will ever erase it from happening, I have heard many twisted, depraved stories throughout my several hundred years of life, but nobody seemingly can top seeing the back of your own head through a sniper scope, ranging it out, checking for wind direction, adjusting accordingly, you breathe in deep, exhale slowly.... and gently squeeze. a loud CRACK would echo off the surrounding buildings, a look through the telescope and I could tell it was done. I was dead. Perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself, It all started one morning in Rapture...

Edited by Mogar

I had woken up early, about a week after we'd gotten back from 340BC, Antasija was still asleep beside me, sleep hadn't been coming easy lately but at least the dreams had stopped. I got up and got dressed, heading down to the laboratory to begin another day's research on the book, most pages were of no use to me, merely historical events that had no bearing on the overall goal, but it was still interesting to read some of them, the reasons people went to war were rather absurd sometimes, but such was the world we live in. It took me about an hour to find something eye catching, a page in Thai, I read it twice before it finally dawned on me what I was reading. An Assassination in Bangkok, and it turned out the bullet is one of the 64 items left, what are the odds? but when I found out who the killer was... that part I simply couldn't believe.

Antasija was going to be down here any minute, we were meant to take Nenetl out for lunch today, I had hoped she would come alone, this was going to be an interesting discussion, I had no idea where to begin to explain this to her. I thought about it for a long while, saving the image of the page as I did with every page on the computer in front of me, All I could do is sit and think until she came down to visit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes and a long, long while of trying to wake herself up, Antasija walks down, rubbing her eyes. It had been hell enough adjusting her sleep schedule to be diurnal again, but now she wasn't getting any rest from the sleep she was getting, and she had no idea why. Needless to say, it was annoying. She sits down and rests her head on one of the lab tables, "Uuuuugh." Mogar had been sitting at table nursing a glass of orange juice, trying to wake himself up and come up with a way to explain this whole thing. He has been noticing Antasija had been having alot of trouble lately sleeping, he hoped he didnt pass him dreams onto her, though the thought of what Tera would do to Antasija was a morbid curiosity. "Good morning sunshine, rough night again?" he asked a bit sarcastically.

Ugh, Sunshine? I am the night. I am shadow. I am death." she says, joking even through her fatigue, though her head didn't lift from the table, "Yeah, having issues. What about you?" He shrugged, "Well... I have been having my own issues this morning, and I dont have the slightest idea of where to begin, definitely going to need a raincheck on the plans for today though." she didn't say anything, but she did sigh in relief and throw up a half hearted thumbs up before her arm fell inexorably back to the table again, the movement abnormally sluggish for the vampiress. "You need a drink babe?" he asked, not knowing what else to possibly do to lift up her energy levels, it seemed like she had the flu since they came back and he couldn't figure out why.

"No, not right now. Not thirsty." she says, her heart racing a bit at the thought. She controlled herself with practiced technique, "It would only upset me."Mogar poured himself a glass of whiskey, drinking it down quickly. "So you remember how I told you I was assassinated right?" he asked quietly, not sure of what else to do but just come out with it. "Yeah." she said, keeping herself from nodding off at least long enough to hear what he had to say. He paused for a long while, thinking of how to say it. "Basically, We're going to have to go kill me, the night it ended is the night all of this began evidently."

Antasija didn't say anything for a good long while before she raised her head and gave him a good, hard look, "What?" she says very seriously, completely baffled by the need for that kind of thing. Mogar shook his head. "Essentially. I have to be the one to pull the trigger on myself. If I don't die THAT day, then none of this comes to pass, I don't meet Tera, I don't escape hell. I don't pass go, I don't collect $200. So long as I die on the day I died, everything else works out fine, if I do not, Asia becomes a nuclear holocaust, I go to hell anyway, but a different section, with a much different jailer."

"What logic led you to that conclusion?" she asks incredulously, closing her eyes against what seemed like absolute insanity. He brought up the page, detailing the nuclear war that would happen unless Mogar was killed on that particular day in thai, the computer screen overlayed translation text, the next page was in english, it explained the value of the bullet that killed Mogar, having done so it became a king killer, the lead would find its way into another leader without fail if collected. "I am not sure WHY it has to be me, but I couldnt ask you to pull the trigger for this."

"So, we're going back in time to kill you, even though it's fairly verifiable that you'd be assassinated anyways, since paradox theory states that you can't have been assassinated unless someone else did it." He thought for a moment, thinking of exactly what the mess would fall under, "this is a predestination paradox, I have to go back in time and kill myself, otherwise the present me can't exist in the first place to kill myself. By sitting here having this conversation with you, it is evidence I need to go back and do this."

"Yeah, but who killed you the first time I wonder." she asks, rubbing her temples a tad. "I did, either way I go to hell in my first life, this is the only way I get to escape, from what I read, which is why I killed myself in the first place, I am assuming." he said a bit unconfidently. "Ugh, Paradoxes are !@#$%^&*." she says, laying her head back on the table, "Fine, we'll go back and shoot you or something. As long as that's what you want." He let out a laugh, downing the rest of his glass, "I've tried escaping destiny before darling, she is a !@#$%*." She threw her hands above her head. "Fine, fine, just gimme a sniper rifle or some !@#$."

Mogar grabbed her by the waist, kissing her slowly, passionately. he was terrified at the thought of the fact he had to shoot himself. "Babe, you won't have to do anything besides look good. I am going to be doing all of the work here." he said as he put a finger under her chin, lifting up her head. "Are you sure you won't be traumatized by the whole "Shoot myself" thing?" she asks, staring into his eyes for a moment. "Well, I managed to do it before, didn't I?" he said filled with feigned confidence, not about to let her see any sign of weakness, this HAD to happen and he knew she would stop him if she sensed something wrong. "Alrighty then, I guess if you want to commit a weird form of suicide, who am I to judge." she finishes with, not wishing to have an argument over who would kill whom.

Edited by Mogar

Mogar sent Antasija away to explain to Nenetl what was gonna happen for the next few days, make proper arrangements for them leaving, the usual !@#$. A few hours later, after putting on some music, he had set to work creating time period cell phones, laptops, and various other electronic devices that would be required, as well as selecting the proper weapon for the task that lay before them. Mogar sat at a table taking apart and reassembling the rifle he had selected, wanting to ensure he had perfect muscle memory to do so quickly and under pressure if required. A lot of memories were brought up remembering Bangkok, parties, trashing hotel rooms and bars, being able to walk into a car dealership and simply walk out with a car, no payment required. There were plenty of perks of controlling a nation and he had missed them, but being an emperor had led him to hell in the first place.

Antasija walked back into the room, ready to roll out and prepared to deal with whatever trials would accost them while they were assassinating Mogar, as weird as that sounded in her head, "Ready dear?" she asked him, making sure that she had everything she thought she might need.He smiled at her, "A bit nervous, first time I've ever back to a time I existed, maybe on the other end you'll find yourself alone and i'll have merged with my previous self, or maybe the universe with collapse on the other side and there won't be anything to step into." he said sarcastically. "I've got everything I need, definitely have missed this place though, it'll be nice for a vacation, I'm sending us back 2 days before I need to die, I want to be able to show you the town before we have to get all prepared."

You must remember hon, this is a reality in which I'll exist too. And if it was in the last thirty years and I merge with MY previous self..." she shutters, "Let's not consider that option shall we?" He shrugged at her, pouring himself a glass of whiskey, a small glass for her, handing it to her "Let's calm our nerves, Here's to potentially destroying the universe." he teased raising his glass to hers. She clinked her glass to his and throws it back, "What could go wrong..." she said bleakly. He knocked back his glass taking her by the hand, he kissed her lips softly as he stepped through the gate backwards "Do you want live forever?" he asked just as he disappeared "Yes! Yes I do!" she says, following after him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh the beaches of Thailand,  what beautiful memories he had upon them. this beach was no anywhere he had ever been before though, the colors were too lurid and vivid, it was beyond reality, quickly recognizing the color pallet. Wandering along the beach there was nothing else to look at besides beach, jungle and the gigantic rock sitting in the ocean to his left. He walked for what felt like hours, the sand burning his feet if he stopped. Finally coming across what looked like a female sunbathing face down upon a towel, an empty towel on the beach next to her. Looks like I finally get that romantic date upon the beach, he thought to himself. he continued onwards to her, her skin tone... there was no doubt he knew exactly who was laying there. "Is this towel taken?" he asked as he neared, looking down at her with a smirk.

She looked up with the same expression and shook her head, "Yes, by me, but there's a lot of beach of you to take another spot." Then she dropped her head back to the sand. He sat down upon the empty towel "Glad you are as nice as ever my dear, I'd ask where we are, but I suppose it doesnt really matter, How have you been, you're looking as beautiful as ever..." he said running his fingertips up the center of her back "Tan lines on a demon, very hot." She rolled her eyes and then turns onto her side to look at him, moving his fingers off her back as they fall to the sand. "And what brings you here? Are you coming to taunt me or what? I'm curious as to what pleasure I have for such a visit."

Mogar took off his shirt, using it as a pillow he laid down next to her, hands under his head he looked over at her, "If I had known what keeps bringing me back to you... you're really here aren't you? This isnt like the other times, Did they give you a vacation, or did you find a way to sneak out and into my head?"

"I do what I want, you think they have control on what I do, no one has control of what I do or where I go. Not the gods, not the demons, not anyone. You, of all people, should know this." She chuckles and sticks out her tongue.

He shrugged, "It is still fun for me to try at least darling, besides what would I do if I wasn't chasing the impossible? I pity those who live such a boring life." Leaning on his arm he turns to his side, pulling on the string keeping her bikini tied together. "I have been dreaming about you lately, I wish you had come with me, You'd love what I've been doing since I returned."

"What have you been doing?" She says and snaps her finger as the bikini ties back around her body again."Can't even give me a peek? first time I get to touch you in the millenia we've known each other, and the Succubus turns prude." he said teasingly, "I've been... living, I first woke up on a beach like this, thanks to you, after a stint in North Africa I decided to quite the leadership business, and spent a long time with the people, I learned alot from you and being down there, I lived every day like it was my last before I went for my visit, now I live my life as though it's going to be the last time I see whomever I am with." he said quietly, his lips leaning in to meet hers.

She puts her finger in front of his lips and smirks, "So then what brings you here, trying to rekindle lost memories or what? You come over here, disturbing my sunbathing session and now I have to listen to your life's story. Sorry darling, that time has past." She turns her head back around. He grabbed onto her wrist, turning her onto her back, his hands on either of her wrists, he knew she was quite a bit stronger than him in hell, not that he knew where they were, but they weren't in the pit right now. "You've been in my dreams for the past two months, I lived through every moment of down there again. I think I can get you out, there's a book, I never should have let go of your hand when you told me to, and I've never forgotten the promise we made, I don't abandon you, we both get out, a dinner on a beach. You arent actually enjoying yourself down there are you?" he asked looking down at her intensely.

She looked at him and narrowed her eyes, "Now you want to get me out? And what if I don't want to leave? What if I do actually have some kind of eternal future down in the Pit...you don't know how that place has changed me. What do I have to look forward to, otherwise?" He looked down at her, hurt filling his eyes, "You think I just forgot about you? You gave me a second chance, we all deserve one, even you do, if my sins can be washed away, why can't yours?" he shook his head, "I don't know, I'm more afraid of meeting God when I die than seeing him again, at least I have been down that path before and he loves your flaws and mistakes, imagine explaining to God all your bad decisions. I can't leave you down there, even if you have a future, don't you want a chance to be mortal again? eat real food, enjoy real sunlight, not whatever this is."

Her breath faltered for a moment and looked at him, her hand interwove with his own and she looked down at the sand. "You shouldn't be here, there isn't any telling who can hear you right now and who might be watching us." She stood up and then started to walk away, down the beach, leaving her towel. "You need to go." He ran after her, grabbing her arm before wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her against him, he whispered quietly in her ear "Give me a yes or no."

She stopped in his arms and took a deep breath..."Y-Yes..."He leaned down and kissed her for a moment, for the first time it felt real. "I'll come back, I promise you." their surroundings begining to fade, everything turning white.

...Then he found himself alone...in a white room as two voices came out of the sides. "Give me a yes or no." They chuckled and slithered their tongues against their teeth. "You have a lot of nerve coming here."

He spent a moment looking around, realizing it was rather fruitless, "Is mocking the best you got? You know you can't keep me here anymore. She doesn't belong to you." The two figures, black robed and dancing in smoke, took out two swords, of a smokey black color. "She does...and so do you...you think you can escape? No one can ever truly escape." He looked at them, for all his forced bravado, for one of the few times in his life he felt genuine courage fill up his chest. "I'm not afraid of shadows, I have lived in them long enough that your parlor tricks won't stand in my way, There is one thing you cannot take away from me down here, no matter what torture you come up with, punishment will not cease my Love, and with love comes Hope, together they are stronger than anything created in the pits."

As he said those words, he heard her voice in his head. "Do you think I would let you fight them alone." Then he looked down at his hand and watched as his veins started turning black. Mogar felt the power moving through his body, leaning back to dodge the first blow, then to the left to avoid the second he kicked at the one to his right's knee, backstepping afterwards to avoid a third swing. He landed and could see the black color traveling up his arms, inside his heart was trying to pump the corruption away, trying to fend off the demonic power surging through him, but it started corrupting his heart. The demons missed, falling around as he kicked one and then avoided, then they charged again, to slay him.

He flexed his hand, the darkness engulfing his veins quickly overtaking his hand, an intricate sword spawning from his palm, he felt the black flow through him, his body quickly losing any attempt to defend itself. "Alright you bitches, now I got one too." he said, swinging at them recklessly, he started moving quicker, or perhaps time itself was slowing down, he couldn't tell. If he had a mirror he would have noticed his eyes turning black, or maybe he wouldn't have, the battlelust quickly overtaking him.

...inside his body his heart started to loose the battle with the corruption and finally it turned black, pumping blood backwards as Mogar filled with demonic energy and strength. Her voice ringing in his head as he felt his power grow and he sliced one of the demons apart, his eyes turning completely black. The second demon looking and shaking his head...

..."What...are you?"

Shoving the blade through its chest he whispered in its ear, "I do not fear you, for I am Death." he muttered, shoving the creature off his sword he flicked his wrist, letting it disappear, he could feel the black still flowing through him. He looked around and shouted. "Where ever you are Tera, thank you, though next time a bit of a warning would be nice."

"I never give warnings...ever."

He was on the other side waiting for her shaking his head to try to ignore the headache he developed in transit. A lush jungle surrounded them, on three sides, he simply stood there waiting for her, knowing exactly where they were. "Why is it always !@#$@#$ jungles." she asked rhetorically, looking out into the dense foilage. Mogar laughed, "You should turn around first." he said to her looking down upon Bangkok, billboards were everywhere displaying MoG[Products], even in the sky upon blimps. some with his face as the endorser of the products, others with various southeast asians using whatever the ad was slinging. He breathed in the air for a moment, remembering the scent of the city, his memory banks overloading with thoughts of his first life. "It's good to be back." he said sliding down the embankment to the street below.

Antasija turned around on her heel and looks over the city, "Oh good, concrete jungle, and the apes are wearing suits now." she said jokingly. Mogar gestured for her to come down with him. "get a move on doll, we have a car to catch." standing out in the room to stop some cheap econobox. Antasija rolled her eyes and followed him, "Let's get this over with." The driver stopped quickly recognizing him, a quick conversation in Thai and he stood on the side of the road, bowing deeply to her as she passed, he sat in the driver's seat waiting for her. She got in the car and sighed, "So, where were you that we're going to meet you at and get the job done?"

He quickly accelerated from the moment she closed her door, passing anything in his way, dipping in and out of traffic as he sped down the mountain to the city. "Don't worry about that, tonight's about fun, all work and no play make Mogar a very dull boy. Let's find ourselves some saki and a nice beach." he said turning up the radio.

"So we showed up a day early?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, "Not that I don't enjoy a good beach and some good saki, but this seems like an odd time." Taking a corner entirely too fast for the crappy car he just barely nicked a telephone pole, the rear quarter panel of the car denting in, he let out a heavy sigh. as he accelerated away "We're going to have to replace this piece of !@#$, I can't be seen driving this around town." he muttered, "closest car dealership should be... there." he said pulling into the lot, the engine was near overheating steam rising from the hood. "Mogar, are you alright?" she asked, her hair a little out of place from the impact with the telephone pole.

Mogar looked back at her still in the car with a smile. "I'm fine, the car's not though, I am thinking something... red, maybe yellow." he said, tapping his foot at he stood at the doorway. "Let's go, we only have a day to party, I want to make the most of it!"

"I'm not sure I'm in the mood to party Mogar..." she said, getting more worried by the moment by his very slight avoidances. He kept his hand on the door, making sure the salesmen weren't able to come outside. "Look around you, I own every single thing you see, from the buildings to the people, this entire nation is MINE, I'm going to at least spend a day enjoying it before I completely destroy these people's lives." Antasija doesn't say anything, thinking about what he'd said very seriously.

He left her there thinking, too filled with adrenaline to play romantic. He looked around the show room, a half dozen various super cars, but his eyes were instantly attracted to a yellow Porsche 918 Spyder sat in the center of the showroom. He wanted something flashy, this definitely met his requirements, a 30 second conversation in Thai and he was tossed the keys and the opened the doors to outside for him, he peeled out and stopped beside her still standing there. "You coming, or just want to look at cars all day?" he asked her. Antasija got into the car and put her feet up on the dash, "If you insist." Mogar plugged his cell phone into the car's radio, glancing over at her "Let's paint the town, shall we doll?" he said turning the knob all the way to the right, and accelerating out of the lot, speeding down the center normally reserved for police, he knew not a single one would stop him, and if they did they'd be fired. the rush of this level of control was more addictive than any narcotic. She simply enjoyed the view, trying to get out of her mind the reason that they had come here in the first place and instead perhaps have a little fun.

Mogar enjoyed the wind flowing through his hair, the smell of the city, he was finally home after all these years, but was it really? he had spend almost a decade building this place, and he was about to destroy it, they drive around for almost an hour, the streets of Bangkok his personal race track. The sun was setting and the testosterone overload finally out of his system he slowed down near a hotel he remembered, parking his shiny new car on the sidewalk he threw the keys to the valet. "Don't scratch it!" he said with a grin, pulling the briefcase and his knapsack out of the car with him, "What do you want to do first tonight?" he asked her as he walked up the steps. "I don't know, you know this city better than I do." she said, looking around, then back at the Valet, "Does it really matter if he scratches it or not?"

Mogar walked through the door backwards, the doorman holding it open, "Oh no, I'd have to get another one, such an awful thought." he said sarcastically, looking over at the receptionist, "Top floor please." he said continuing his walk through the lobby, the girl grabbed the key card and quickly walked out from behind the desk, meeting him at the elevator. "I can only guess as to why we're hitting the hotel first." she said as she stepped in after him, smirking and looking at the ceiling.He looked at her fake shocked, "Whatever do you mean?"

"Oh, nothing, nothing at all." she said, looking about her as if she'd just seen a fly and had lost track of it. He set down the briefcase and put his hands on either side of Antasija in the elevator, the receptionist merely looking at the wall opposite them, "Oh no, tell me what you mean dear girl." he whispered in her ear."Can't for the life of me think of what you mean dear." she says, continuing to look bewildered. He kissed her deeply, still high from earlier, "I think you were implying something, honesty is always the best policy they say."

"I swear I don't know what you're talking about." she kissed him back and lightly bites his lower lip. He sighed as the elevator dinged, the only door on the entire floor was theirs, taking the keycard from the girls hand he said, "We'll call down if we need anything, I plan on staying here for two days, send the bill to the Palace, include a generous tip for yourself." he said with a wink as the elevator doors closed, turning around and unlocked the door easily he dropped the bag onto the couch, setting the briefcase down on the table he looked around the room for a moment. before returning his attentions to Antasija. "What do you think, not bad for free, eh?"

"Course not." she said, looking about before wrapping her arms around his neck and jumping into his arms. He kissed her deeply, walking out onto the veranda, looking out upon the city as the sun sunk below the mountains to the west."It's been too long..." he said as he looked out upon the city and let out a content sigh. "I take it that you really like this place." she mused, looking out at the city and relaxing for the first real time in the last week. "My first true home. I mean, before the fall I had lived plenty of places in America, but afterwards this was the place I actually took root, my inventions and wit allowed me to purchase... well everything really. soon enough MoG[Corp] was the only actual corporation in Southeast Asia, I was Emperor, it was an enjoyable time, right now I'm sitting at a dinner with about a dozen of my favorite girlfriends, though none of them I think I had known for more than a few weeks, I got bored of them after about a month or so and exchanged them for a new one, it was an interesting process."

"I suppose you've gotten over that nowadays." Antasija observed, noting that he'd not quite gotten bored of her yet. He looked into her eyes for a moment, "I guess it's a good thing you don't come into my private labs often..." he said teasingly. "Oh yeah?" she says dangerously, eyeing him in what would be a very serious way if not for an almost imperceptible tilt of her eyebrows. He smirked at her before returning his gaze back down upon the city "I don't know, I suppose to me this is like getting one last day as a human would be for you."

"I suppose I can see where you're coming from." she replied, relaxing again. There weren't many benefits to being legitimately alive, but some of them were rather nice in hindsight. "It isnt in the slightest the same but I can only work with what you give me." he said sticking out his tongue. "I wasn't just a guy here, this was the first place I was truly revered, I guess I am in Rapture, but its never going to be the same as it was here, not unless I became a literal god." he said, the last part rather darkly. "I wouldn't put it past you darling." she said, pouring out over his arms and stretching straight out, "After all, what is a God?"

He shook his head, "Not I, at least." he mumbled as he walked back inside. There was a fully stocked bar and he grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels, unwrapping the top and poured himself a glass. "You wanted to ask me questions earlier, I am relaxed now, so go ahead." he said, looking into her eyes. "I've pretty much gotten over the questioning aspect." she says, "Don't even quite remember what I was questioning about." she looks at the bar, "Could you grab me a white Bordeaux?" He popped open a bottle, the cork landing... somewhere. filling her glass he slid it over the bar towards her. "I figure we can go to a club in a bit, and show you how crazy of a place Bangkok is, even on a sunday night."

"That sounds pretty good to me." she smiled at him over the glass as she drinks, "but I do suppose that clubs are largely the same everywhere, no?" He let out a booming laugh, "Doll, this is an entire country ran by me, you've seen me party before, this country is run by me in my 20s and a much heavier partygoer, imagine." memories of all the crazy antics he had gotten into flooding through him. "Well, I'd imagine that it gets rather crazy now that you mention it." she giggled and downed her glass. Running his fingertips along her stomach between her jeans and shirt as he walked past her, he looked back "Though I will admit, North African Mogatopia was worse, we'd have the military just as $%&@ed up on drugs as the civilians." he said, voice becoming serious. "Let's go, I know a place for us to get a few drinks around people, we can... explore the rest of the hotel when we get back." holding the door open for her. She exits the room and waves at him as she passes, "Come along."

Mogar followed her with a smile, wrapping his arm around her when they got into the elevator "Hope you're ready to deal with me being quite crazy for the next 3 days." He whispered after kissing her softly. "So you put us three days before schedule?" she said, looking up at him, "The suspense is going to kill me if nothing else does."

Edited by Mogar

Mogar kissed her roughly in the elevator as they descend, even more agressive than normal, pinning her body against the wall, "Let's party like the world is about to end." Antasija put her hands around the back of his neck and grunts a little as their teeth clack together, "That seems like it's not condusive to the goal of being conscious over the next few days." smiling up at him. When the doors opened he looked over at the receptionist, "Make sure my car is waiting by the time I get down to the garage?" he said politely, pulling Antasija by the hand rather roughly. "Who said we needed to be concious? only need to arrive at the palace at about 7pm tuesday, we still have another 46 hours or so." he replied, following the signs to the stairs down to the garage. "Just don't want you to miss because you're too hung over." Antasija says a bit meekly, following along behind him without offering any resistance.

"Me? Miss?" he asked as they reached the bottom of the stairs, the car waiting for them, he pulled out the Glock G18 he wore in a back holster, shooting the sign that said the maximum height for the garage, easily 140 meters across the garage. The valets ducked and scattered of course "Relax guys." he said nonchalantly, sliding over the hood to climb into the driver's seat. Antasija gets into the passenger side and props her chin up with her hand on the dash, "I haven't gotten enough sleep for this." she mumbes quietly as he gets in beside her, "Could you not shoot the valets?" she asks a bit exasperatedly. "If I wanted to shoot them you'd have had to walk through a pool of blood, besides, I don't want to get my shoes dirty." he said as they sped off through the garage and out the exit, he wasnt sure of where he was going to take her, but it would be an interesting night regardless. Antasija buckled her seatbelt and looks out on the city, not bothering to respond to that particular statement.

He drove recklessly through the city, deciding upon an indoor club that was super exclusive, he remembered meeting a few of the girls currently living in the palace there. "Don't be like that," he said looking over at her sulking. "What's your problem tonight?" not wanting to carry around a wet blanket. "I'm still tired, it's nothing, really, I've never let a few hours of deprived sleep stop me in the past and I don't see why I should start now." she lies expertly, adding just enough sincerity for it to be believable. Normally he would press her further, her voice was not one that hid lies but there was far too much for him to think about besides her hiding her mood. "I forgot the name of this place, I always just called it Q, serves the best drinks in town, and there's always a show for VIPs." he said looking over at her with a wink. "I'm always one for a show." she missed his wink but got the gist of what he meant with it regardless. She continuds to look forward through the windshield, hoping sincerely that her mind could be taken off of what they were here to do.

Winding through the maze of streets that is Bangkok, he smiled, neon lights surrounding them, the world was his, at least for the next two days, and he was going to make the most of it. "Doll, have I ever told you that I would be lost without you? You didn't have to come with me on this quest you know, but I appreciate it." the car darting between anything in its way, handling like a dream. "If I didn't you might get into some trouble without me, what kind of a world would that be?" she says jokingly, "Can't let you do something daring without any witnesses now can I."

Honking at some fool on a horse drawn cart, he sped around him shaking his head for a moment, turning his gaze back to her. "I've never gotten myself into anything I can't get myself out of, thats why you're always the one wearing the handcuffs." he teased, "I'm always doing something daring, perhaps it is better to have you here though, you can write my biography." he said in a far more serious tone. "You know I could break the handcuffs if I wanted." she says on a tangent. "You act like I couldn't design a pair you couldn't escape from, I have created metal alloys you couldn't imagine. if it werent for cost, I could have turned The Cape nuke proof."

"You'd better make a set of fetters too because there's nothing keeping me from running faster than most Kenyans with only handcuffs." she said back. As they pulled up to the place he parked directly in front, the line at the door begining to murmur as they noticed. "You wouldn't make me chase you, remember what happened to the last one..." he said quietly before getting out of the car, his face quickly turning to a smile, he waved to the crowd, "Hello, Hello, Nice to see you." he shook hands and hugged the girls who wanted as they walked by, used to the rockstar treatment. Taking Antasija's hand he walked them through the velvet ropes being held open, passing through the entrance, the club was like another world, colors of all kinds swirled through everything in the place, it was as though the entire inside of the club had been tiedyed.

"I feel like you'd have a much harder time with me, but that's just a thought." she shrugs, admiring the whirls of color everywhere. "Let's leave the contest for when we're at home doll, I have a few elixers that will put us on equal footing if you really want." he said into her ear as they walked through the club to sit on an empty couch in one of the VIP areas, a waitress coming over instantly to take their drink orders, "Your usual sir?" she asked him, It wasnt every day you served the Head of State, so she remembered his particulars well. he nodded to her with a smile, "And what can I get you tonight miss?" she asked, the jealous tone in her voice not entirely hidden.

"A Nice Chianti." she says very seriously, licking over the tip of her canine and staring at the waitress unblinkingly. The waitress simply said "Right away." and turned around shaking her head, she must be seeing things she thought to herself. "I only wish I had thought to have brought some Soma, this place would be unreal to have taken a few in." he mused, admiring their surroundings "I bet." she replied, watching the waitress go very seriously, "Would be a bit overwhelming I should think." He couldnt help but chuckle, "If you got jealous over that, I think tonight is going to get very interesting rather quickly."

"Don't worry, I can quote Silence of the Lambs all day, although I suppose no one's going to get the reference. What a shame." she looks around predatorily at the collected assembly and smiles, "If you'd like to give me a snack though, I'd not mind." He looked around the club, there were hundreds of people, dancing and drinking, celebrating simply being alive. "By the time this place is going to close I'm willing to bet at least two dozen girls will have come over here and asked if the can come home with us, you'll just have to pick one." he said pretty seriously.

"This was one of my favorite places to meet women, they get just drunk enough to work up the courage to come over to me, and usually they're fairly cute in their shy attempts to confess their love for me, I take them to the palace for a few weeks until I get bored, it was an endless cycle really." he said leaning over to kiss her lips as the waitress came back, setting down the glass of wine on the table in front of Antasija, a bottle of Jack in a bucket of ice being set down in the middle of the table with two glasses, and two shot glasses, she filled one of the tumblers up and looked down at him for approval, he simply nodded to her midkiss and shooed her away with one hand. She kissed with him, her gaze meeting the waitresses evilly, her eyes noticeably more slitted than usual, "You know, I think I'm feeling better. Not so... tired right now."

He leaned over and grabbed his glass off the table, "I am feeling amazing... you know what?" he said before jumping up on the couch, "HEY, HEY EVERYONE!" he shouted, evn the DJ stopping the music, waiting for the roar to become hushed whispers, "Your next round's on me guys and gals, Long live Mogatopia!" he raised his glass in the air to the crowd echoing, "LONG LIVE MOGATOPIA!" and cheering, he downed the entire glass in about two seconds the crowd making him feel invincible. The music started up again as he jumped down and set his glass down, pouring another glass quickly, "We're celebrating to me tonight doll,"

Antasija takes her glass and drains it, sighing contentedly, "Celebrate today, for tomorrow you may die, is that how it goes?" His drink sloshing over the side he sipped at it enough to be able to hold it without making a mess. "Live for tonight for in two days I may die, at least get your facts straight." he teased. "It's a saying Mogar, it doesn't have to fit the situation exactly." she says, taking the bottle and pouring herself a glass of the whiskey into the empty glass, "If that were the case no one would remember them because of how little they got used." He snorted as she picked up the bottle of whiskey, "Decided to join me down with the common folk rather than sit in your tower with wines princess?" he said sarcastically, her choice in alcohol always a common subject to mock.

"Broadening my horizons, I have to keep in touch with the common folk so I don't say some damn fool thing like 'Let them eat cake'." she says, "Besides, it's faster than waiting for a refill." He nodded drinking his own glass, "After the look you gave the waitress I doubt she'll be returning unless I specifically wave her over, And I always took you for a baked goods person, perhaps a nice Canelé instead of cake?" he asked, glancing over at the first few of what he had expected to be many girls came over. A trio of them all dressed up, he suspected they had just come from the bathroom based upon how perfect their makeup was. the one in the center bowed to him, the other two quickly following suit "H-Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for buying everyone drinks and um..."

He quickly interjected, "No need to thank me, you're all my employees, I take care of those who work for me." he said with a smile, the girl's face quickly turning red. "As to what I suspect you are going to ask next, unfortunately I am rather tied up at the moment so I cannot divide my time amongst all of you tonight, perhaps tomorrow if you three happen to be where ever I'm at? just come up and remind me, I'll remember." he said with a wink, "Now go find some nice boys to buy you drinks." they quickly scurried away. "Now where were we?" he asked Antasija with a smirk.  "We were talking about what manner of pastry I would substitute for cake first. Personally I would go with brownies. I love brownies." she said, pouring them both a shot. Clinking his glass with hers he shouted "To pastries!" downing the shot easily, the glass of whiskey on the rocks his only chaser.

Edited by Mogar

Time travels strangely as you drink, especially when being handed shots so freely as Antasija had been managing, not that Mogar would notice, but the girl had taken maybe 1 shot for every 4 he was drinking, and he quickly become quite intoxicated, the music was throbbing but so was he. he had pulled her onto his lap by this point in the night. "Ask me anything, We never talk about anything deep." he said loudly to her.  Antasija thinks for a minute before responding, "What is life? Really?" she begins, "How the hell does a bunch of matter get together and decide that it's going to start moving on its own? Why does that big hunk of stuff start having higher thought? What worth is it anyways?"

He chuckled, "I shall make my whale speaking device and ask them that, surely they know, been living on the planet for 50 million years and all they do is chill in the ocean, we only create new ways to blow ourselves up."

"That's hardly a fair answer." she crosses her arms, "And you said you wanted to have a deep conversation. Way I see it there's no more worth to a life than the average rock except that it's decided to get up and walk around for no reason." He put his foot on the table in front of them, "We don't know what is even alive honestly, rocks could have thoughts too, souls are simply energy, how could we tell what has one and what doesnt?"

"We're just organic machines really." Antasija continues on the thought, "In all functional reality there's little that separates me and you from cars." Looking down at his hand he looked into her eyes with a grin "Beep beep." finishing the glass in his other hand, "How many of these have I had anyway? I have to drive you know, some babysitter you are."

"Fuckin'... fifteen or something." Antasija says, waving off the criticism, "You didn't hire me to be your babysitter, you hired me because I've got the figure of a modern Venus and a mind fit for Minerva." He ran his hand up her waist, slipping under her top "You got that right... what about whatever you were crabby about earlier, I dont want you being all grumpy still." Antasija became a little distracted by his hand's movement, "It's nothing babe, you already answered those questions, remember? Besides, I've had bigger things on my mind lately." she shakes herself away from eyeing the neck of a pretty young waitress.

"You havent been the same since we came back, you never told me what happened really, I just woke up to them laying dead around me... Did you lose control?" he asked, remembering her stories of when she was learning to control herself. "They tried to take me away from you, said I was a thief." she says flatly, "I hit the first one off of instinct and the rest followed in a frenzy, couldn't keep myself off them." Looking into her eyes intensely he asked "Would you ever lose control on me?"

Her pupils waver almost imperceptibly between their ordinary orbs and a more feline look before she tears her eyes away from his, "Depends on the circumstances we're talking about here. Normally? No chance." He laughed, "Abnormally then? Am I going to wake up one morning to you busy nibbling at my neck feeling woozy?"

"Not unless you look particularly weak." she says quietly, a little put out by his laughter at such a serious discussion, "Or if you've done something that my subconscious gets really fond of waving in front of me." Thinking for a moment he blurts out, "Like being crazy over a girl I may have left in hell, for example."

Antasija resists, in herculean fashion, the urge to literally hiss at him, instead merely looking at him a little annoyed, "We buried that concern." she says unconvincingly."You've killed before, but never had this bad of a hangover, I don't think it has to do with you feasting, I think it has to do with her, what did I say when I was unconcious?"

"Nothing Mogar, you just kinda laid there." she says, her annoyance mounting, "Really, I'm fine, could we not talk about this?" He shrugged, "All things considered, I could drop dead a moment after shooting myself in...." looking at his watch, "40 hours or so, so what better time than the present?"

"If that happens what does it matter if we talked about this? If you suddenly go poof then so do I, you're the only reason I'm not comatose in a block of ice." she takes another drink, "I don't want to talk about your former girlfriends at a time like that anyways." He reached over and poured himself another glass, it overflowed before he realized to stop, putting the bottle down clumsily. "You're mad, or jealous, or some shit, I am not going to let there be tensions between us, I need you focused and myself focused. I wont let this distract us so let's talk about it now." he demanded.

"With the way you're going you might not even remember this in the morning, I'd prefer to not have to go through it twice if we do go through it." she said, mirroring his escalation, "And if I am mad so what? All you've done since we got here is talk about how much you miss it, about how much you want to relive your old privilege. I think I've got good reason to be jealous."

He pushed her off his lap, pulling his legs up he sat cross legged facing her, "I am not going to forget, I have the memory of an eleleephant," he stumbled through, "I don't want you mad because I had a life before you, I just want to enjoy it with you for a few days before we have to return to the reality of hunting down ancient artifacts across the world and making sure Rapture doesn't fall apart in the process. Lots of shit to juggle, and nowhere near the time to do it in, why can't you just relax when we get the chance? Are you jealous of me, or jealous of her?"

Antasija didn't answer for a moment, becoming more and more frustrated by the second, "Both of you." she said quickly, her eyes darting around at nothing in particular, "I'm too thirsty for this, really Mogar, of all the times to ask me these sort of questions, in the middle of a relapse." He gestured the waitress over with two fingers, the girl's eyes had barely left him since he had came into the place, "You can wait until we get back to the hotel?"

"Yes, I've got more self control than most Tibetan monks but Really." she closed her eyes and took deep breaths. Standing up he threw the keys onto her lap, "You drive, I'll make sure our friend here is comfortable." he said reaching out to take the waitresses hand "Go tell your boss you're gonna leave early, alright?" he said to her, watching her run off, "You wait until we're at the hotel, getting rid of her will be easier if you overeat."

"I don't want to kill anyone Mogar." she said as she put the middle and index finger of both hands on their respective temples and started making little circles, "And I'm not in a terribly good condition for driving either." He thought about it for a moment "I could see if she can drive?" he asked "I just want to talk with you but I want you to be healthy first."

"Fair." she says, opening her eyes back up, seemingly in control of herself despite a slight shift in her appearance and mannerism, "I'm sorry if I'm making this difficult." When the girl came back a quick convo in Thai and they headed out the front door, his car parked in front where he left it, he got into the passenger seat, pulling Antasija onto his lap, he struggled through a string of thai to tell her where they were staying at and away she drove, much less agressively than he did, holding onto Antasija's waist he whispered in her ear, "Do we get to play with your food at least?"

"Only if you either want to make me wait, or play with it while I'm drinking." she arches an eyebrow over her shoulder at him, "I'd suggest the first one on moral grounds, though the second might be safer." He leans towards her kissing her lips, "Witty as always."

Antasija resisted the urge to bite his lip, seeing as it would be inevitable that she bit straight through it if she did. "Turn around on me, It's hard to make out with you like this." he mumbled, the driving and alcohol combining to make him rather dizzy. Antasija turns around quickly, and without thinking, buries her teeth down into his neck, removing them quickly and looking at him, taken aback by her own lapsed control, "Oh, jeez, I'm sorry...." Mogar tilts his neck, "Too late now." he says smiling, the pain wasnt that bad, especially not with the alcohol flowing through him. "Have a snack." he said ,the waitress noticing out of the corner of her eye glanced at them wide eyed, but this probably wasnt the worst thing she had seen him do over the years. "No, no, I might hurt you or something." she makes a face, "Besides, you taste funny."

Watching the neon lights pass by his expression went from pleased to distraught rather quickly at that, "Well... we'll talk about that later."

"We're going to be talking about a hell of a lot later it seems." Antasija said, resting her head on his shoulder, though her face was turned away, "...I'm sorry Mogar." He wrapped his arms around her, pulling their bodies tightly together, "What are you sorry for? you didn't do anything wrong."

"What do you mean, 'nothing wrong'?" she asks, almost sounding indignant, "I've ruined our night out and gotten you stressing over nothing." Nuzzling his face against hers, "I don't know what you're talking about, I had alot of fun tonight, and its not over yet..."

"Not quite I suppose." she thought, reasoning that she'd definitely been right about what she'd said earlier about him not remembering any of what they'd discussed earlier. "I could have sobered up, but then I thought, nah." he teased, kissing her cheek, "Love me?"

"I love you." she says quietly, scooting closer to him and just waiting for them to get back to the hotel. A few minutes later, the girl asked where to park in Thai, he mumbled "Just park it in the fucking lobby for all they care, I just want to go to my room." she parked it out front, the single valet skiddish but realized that Mogar was quite distracted, watching him get out of the car, holding Antasija around his waist, he walked up the stairs with her quite wobbly, finally putting her down when he reached the top. "You got heavy..."

"Pffft." she scoffed, "You got weak." she resists the temptation to sweep him off his feet and take him in a bridal carry up to their room, mostly because of how thirsty she was. "Come on, let's go!" he shouted to the girl, getting into the elevator and leaned against the wall heavily waiting for her to scurry in, hitting the door close button the moment he could.

Antasija eyed the girl for a few seconds, and got eyed back. After this continued for what may be considered an uncomfortable amount of time Anasija smiled, "You know, I would say I don't bite but ah, that'd be a lie." Mogar snorted, saying quickly in thai "Don't mind her, she just has some issues sharing." he says as the elevator doors opened, stepping out and opening the door, "After you, my ladies." Antasija takes the girl firmly by the hand and leads her out of the elevator when it reaches the top, "Come along dear, I've got plans." she says cheerfully.

A few hours later, after disposing of the... mess that was left, and then finally laying down to sleep, Mogar and Antasija lay intwined in bed, mogar simply holding her and watching her sleep, she had gotten him wasted but he knew they had plenty to discuss today before they could go through with the plan. Antasija wakes up, not moving any more or less than when she'd been asleep, as was her new-old habit. She'd put herself in quite the cannundrum, and she really just wanted to get back to Rapture so that things could go back to normal. Mogar sensed her breathing change against his chest, used to this game of hers by now since mexico. "Good morning my little angel, you feeling better today?"

"Good question." she says unpleasantly, "We'll see when I get out into the sun." Letting out a sigh he thought of what exactly he wanted to say, "Well, I don't remember 100% of last night, but I do recall we had to clear the air between us, I cant have us distracted by our own petty squabbles while we're doing this." leaning down to kiss her forehead. "I'm pretty sure we did that." Antasija says, which was technically true. She sits up and stretches. He took her hand into his, pulling her gently towards him, "You're not gonna get off that easily doll, Let's sit and discuss it like adults, combined we have half a millenia between us, we should be able to handle things properly."

"There's a limit to the amount of maturity you can grasp when biologically you're still seventeen Mogar." she says with a sigh, "But I'll try. What do you want to talk about?"

"While normally I think discussing the jealousy would be a good place to begin, I feel I should tell you about what occurred during my transit." he said quietly, knowing this was going to be a long day. Antasija sighs again, "Well, I suppose you should start." He closed his eyes for a moment. "Well, you know about the dreams I had been having of course, this time... it wasn't just a dream, I don't know how, but it was her, it wasnt like I was just living through a movie, I had complete control over everything." Antasija says nothing, "So, does that mean I have legitimate reason to worry now?" she asks seriously.

"Not until she's actually here in the flesh I don't think you should be bothering yourself worrying over anything, who is it that is laying in my bed every night?"

"Anyone can lay in your bed Mogar, it takes a special person to haunt your dreams obviously." she says quietly. "I think she wants to escape, I had tried explaining what we have been up to but it felt as though she already knew, I got... something I haven't had in a long time. You told me I tasted differently last night." he held up his right hand, his veins turning dark. "I had just assumed that that was the alcohol." she says very quietly, "But I suppose it's something else isn't it." A small dagger seemingly made out of shadows appeared in his hand, the viens on his right forearm turning black when it appears. "I had to make a choice when I was down there, this helped me escape, I can only imagine she gave the gift back to me so I can use it for that purpose once more, destroy those who would wish to keep us down in the pits."

"Well, what is it precisely?" she says, "Can't say I've ever seen it before." Opening his palm it seemingly evaporated into smoke. "I can create weapons that kill daemons, along with a few other things, when focused upon it I will become much faster and stronger, easily rivaling you in the former, and most likely beating you in the latter. While it serves no purpose on the surface, down there it is the only way we were able to... to get me out at least. She stayed there for me, you know, I dont like the thought of you being upset over an old flame, but I left this candle in the darkness, I made a promise we'd leave together, I have to at least try."

"So now you're going to go back down there." Antasija says sadly, "I understand I suppose." He paused "...What did you think the intent of this was?" he said quite seriously. "I don't know Mogar, you never... No, I just don't know." She had been about to go off but stopped, that sort of thing never helped. "I had to do something, I had thought about simply going back and saving her from hell, but then where would that have left me? Even if we didn't do this, I'd be in hell right no without any hope to escape, so we both needed to end up down there, it's just a question of how the fuck to get us out, You can't tell me she doesnt deserve me trying after helping me escape."

"I can't tell you anything Mogar, I don't know anything about her really." she says, exasperated by the whole affair."What would you do, if you were in my shoes?" he asked, looking intensely into her eyes. "I don't know Mogar, none of this time-travel shit makes any sense to me, I don't see why you being the one to pull the trigger on yourself is going to make this any different than before."

"Technically I have done this before, it's a matter of doing it again so the timeline stays the same, but regardless of that, what would you do if someone stayed in hell so you could escape?"

"Respect their life choices and not risk ruining their sacrifice by putting myself back in the exact position they stayed down there to get me out of!" she says, "I don't see how this is going to change anything except give them another chance to keep you down there."

"Happened, Happens, will Happen." he muttered, "So long as I shoot myself today, the timeline stays the same, I escape, she stays down there, but the whole grand plan is to get her out of there, and with the power she gave me back I will be able to kill anyone who tries to stop me from getting her back."

"Whatever, you've got a grand plan, stick to it. Fine." Antasija waves away the argument and stands from the bed, starting to dress herself. "Don't just walk away, sit down and talk about this with me, I'm not going to have you be pissy all day and then decide to argue 5 minutes before I have to pull the trigger, we're solving this now."

"There's nothing to solve, there's nothing more to talk about!" she looks back at him angrily, "You want to get her back, I clearly don't understand anything more than that, I'm just going to accept that the answer is somewhere past my grasp." He sighed, "You could always ask questions yaknow, thats what I want to do, clear the air of all this tension and drama before it just gets worse."

"What does anything we're doing, here, have to do with getting her back." Antasija asks, "I've pretty well outlined what I don't know, start explaining from there if you really want me to understand." Reaching over to the bedside table he lit up a cigarette, inhaling deeply. "So, you obviously know about the book, it tells me anything and everything that ever happened, but the overall message that I personally have recieved from it, is a set of instructions on how exactly to break her out of hell, for starters. If I am correct, it may contain far more than that, things I couldnt begin to explain. I have to shoot myself at that particular time to wind up in that particular cell, with that particular guard, otherwise the whole plan falls apart."

"Alright, so how does anything your present self know translate to what yourself in the past, the one who's going to be in the cell, know." Antasija crosses her arms over her chest, having stopped getting dressed after putting on her pants, but not sitting down. "It doesn't translate at all, but unless I pew pew myself, I don't get to meet the succubus and get out of there, which means you end up stuck in a freezer, I end up in a cold dark place myself, and we live happily never after."

"Yes, Mogar, I know that part." she says sharply, "What I don't know is how you mean to get her out with you this time, since that's apparently a big objective here." He sighed again, realizing where the miscommunication was. "Babe, she isn't escaping this time around, the only way to really save her is from our own timeline, I suppose hypothetically I could go back to right before I landed in North Africa and assist in their escape and potentially sacrifice myself that time around in exchange for the two of them, but this is already an incredibly convulted plan as is, I'd rather just bring her out of hell and into rapture over potentially causing those time rifts we experienced to become a normal occurance on planet earth, or worse." Antasija pauses, staring unblinkingly at him, "Well that's where the problem is. I see now." Mogar laughed softly, "Now what about your jealousy of her, do you want to talk about that?"

"No." she says simply, continuing to get dressed at this point. "Well you're going to have to angel, or else we're going to hang out in this hotel room all day."

"There's nothing to talk about. I think we've established that very clearly." she puts her shirt on, "And you can't afford to have us hang around in this hotel room all day." Looking at his watch, "you're right, I can have us hang out her for another 14 hours though, and I expect you'd go crazy long before that time was up. So spill, I gave you a treat last night, the least you could do is help me fix that rift that has developed between us."

"There's no rift except that you keep bringing up something that isn't a problem." she says, "And could we not talk about how I killed a girl last night because I couldn't control myself?" He shrugged, "Ever since Mexico you have been pulling away from me, you can deny it all you want, but we both know why."

"That isn't true at all." she says heatedly, her hands falling to her side, "I've stood by you this whole time in equal measure to how it was before Mexico."

"You can't pretend it hasnt changed things between us, I want you to talk to me about it so we can figure out how to solve that little issue of ours."

"I'm not pretending anything, I'm telling you." she says, "Nothing's changed but you Mogar, I want you to think about that."

Antasija turned and walked into the bathroom, "You know, on second thought, I think I'm going to take a shower." she said, leaving him there in silence to think of what she said.

They left the hotel room a half hour later, she had gotten dressed in near silence and the tension between them could be cut with a knife. As they walked towards their car waiting for them at the bottom of the stairs to the garage, the first words were spoken. "So how do you feel about getting some tan lines?" he asked her, light conversation was probably their best bet for now. "I've not gotten a tan in over a century, needless to say, the concept is a bit exciting." she says back, sounding sincere but a bit quiet.

Mogar smiled "This is going to be a new experience for both of us, I've never been to this beach before. Not a huge fan of the swimming, but who can say now to sitting in the sun for a while and admiring the aesthetics that surround?" he drove far more relaxed than the day previous, still cutting in and out of traffic, but that was just part of the bangkok life. "As long as I don't get sunburnt." she makes a face, "Sunburns suck, if I remember right from oh so long ago when I was allowed to get them." He shrugged, "I don't think you have to worry about that, you'll bake until the timer buzzes and then come out a nice golden brown, the SUNRISE nanites were originally designed for north african desert life, as it is quite unenjoyable to wear dark clothing over your entire body while in 130° weather." It was a clear day, warm sun beating down over them already as they drove southwest, their destination about an hour away.

"Oh, well that's nice." she says, "Those are going to be some deep, funny looking tan lines then." she briefly ruminates on how she would look with a bikini-tan which was deep enough to be called 'Golden Brown' and smiled. "I wasnt the one who picked such a unique bathing suit, simply pair of board shorts is all I need, you girls get way more options." the scenery sped past, the view of the ocean to their left was distracting. they could have gone to any beach but the receptionist reccomended this one specificially, fairly isolated and the most beautiful beach in the whole country according to her, this was their final day so he wanted to enjoy it before their mission had to be completed. "That's because we have to showcase ourselves." she rolls her eyes, "Because for some reason most guys think we look better with certain clothes on than we do naked and we feel the need to oblige."

She was right, she usually was. "You need that bit of mystery about you, even if it is rather limited, gives us something to chase you for." he replied with a smirk. "I don't know, it just seems like it would be better to do away with the top one and get it over with but that's not 'socially acceptable'." she snorts. "You always could but I can't imagine how many more accidents a day there would be, men are quite easily distracted yaknow." he teased."Well if you like them better with a layer of cloth over them to disguise that they're breasts, then why would there be more accidents than now?" she retorts with a smile. "I never said I prefered the mystery, I just can understand if everyone's walking around with boobs hanging out that might cause distractions, I mean, I have trouble not getting distracted by random girls while we walk down the streets, how do you think you'd keep your claws in me when every girl is walking around with their udders uncovered?"

"Because mine are better than theirs." she sticks her tongue out at him. Mogar gives her a face, "I need to stop you from feeding on me anymore, you are stealing my ego it seems." he said sticking his tongue out back at her. "Imagine, you, the meek sidekick to my heavily egoed super-self." she says teasingly, "What a wonderful spot of Irony that would be."He put the back of his hand on his forehead "Oh please save me Antasija the Amazing, they discovered my weakness and they found a woman to tie me up, now I am powerless, No longer am I Mogar the Mighty, you are my only hope!" he said sarcastically. "I think I like the sound of that." she says jokingly, "Might have to get a comic book made for myself when we get back. "Antasija the Amazing astounds American Army Airmen" could be the first issue, just for alliteration's sake." Mogar chuckled, "we can can make our own justice league, only it's a harem instead!"

"You're the meek sidekick remember?" she says, "Robin to my Batman. Your job is to shout strange things and then do some exposition before getting kidnapped." He shook his head, "You will be the wonder woman to my batman, only you know, with joker's mind instead." he cackled fake evilly. "So I'm the cool, superpowered one and you're the one who's only in the Justice League because everyone else is nice to you?" she says, continuing to tease him, "Even Aquaman is super-strong."  He sighed far louder than needed "Well then how about the avengers, you can be black widow and I'll be iron man, since pepper pots isnt in the avengers technically."

"Meet in the middle at X-Men. I'm Jean Grey and you're Professor X. Or maybe Magneto." she retorts, "I think that's about as fair as it gets." He laughed at that decision. "So I'm either a old man in a wheelchair who potentially mind dominated one of his students into having a very unhealthy relationship with him, or a jew who wants to commit genocide, what lovely choices you give me angel." he said laughing, always enjoying their pop culture debates. "I'm not sunshine and rainbows either in this scenario either babe, I try to destroy the world a few times." she reminds him, "If you want to be someone else though, be my guest."

"Wolverine seems too tacky, though I once dressed at him for Halloween, I do have trouble staying dead at least." he said in jest. "Beast is smart, agile too." she suggests. "I am a beast, aren't I babe?" he said sticking out his tongue to her, they had pulled off the highway following the directions she had given him, he pulled into where she told him, there wasnt any other cars around... or anyone for that matter. He took off his shoes, tossing them into the car along with socks, not needing them for such a clean beach. "I suppose that's right." she smiles and gets out of the car, stretching for a moment before touching her toes, "Alrighty then, beach, yes."

Of course, he didn't bring much preparations for this, only a bag containing their lunch and some towels, as well as a few bottles of wine with paper cups. "I had expected it to be a bit more active, she said it was exclusive, I didn't think she meant we'd be the only ones here." he said as they walked through the path between the narrow treeline separating their parking spot from the beach proper. He took her hand into his and walked along the beach besides her, their footprints leaving a trail for them to follow when they had to leave. "You know, this is just as nice as I remember." she says, breathing the ocean air, "And I suppose being the only one here has some advantages."

He grinned "Oh yeah? Like what?" he asked innocently as he could manage, his eyes catching something on the beach in the distance, and a rock formation looking awfully familiar to him. "Well if I wanted to get a better tan I could just... get naked." she says, equally innocently. "I think I could get behind that idea..." he said, grabbing her by the waist and doing just that, hugging her against him and picking her up, spinning them around in a full circle before putting her back down again laughing. "Personally though, I'd prefer you keep the bottoms on, I like the way tan lines look, lets me know I get to see what not even the sun is allowed to, very nice ego boost to be told you are more important than the sun." he said as they kept walking.

"Ugh, I would tell the sun to go to hell if it weren't for the whole "Freezing to death" concept." she says, "Although there are worse ways to go." He shook his head of the memories that filled him of cold, shuddering even in the 95° heat. "I can't think of many..." He finally was close enough to enhance the objects laying on the sand in front of them. "It seems we might not be the only ones here," he said pointing to two large beach towels laying next to one another in the distance, "Awww, no running around topless then." she says, mockingly dejected.

It was only 30 seconds later he quickly realized why this was so familiar. "I-I'm pretty sure we are not going to be bothered at all while on this beach." he said quietly. "Uh, why do you say that?" she asks a bit nervously, noticing the momentary stutter. "I just don't see anyone else around, these towels look like they have been here for a day or two anyway." he said, picking them off and dusting off the sand, puzzled by Tera's choice of sending him here with Antasija, what was her goal here? "I guess we should just enjoy ourselves." he set the bag down between the blankets just above where their heads would lay and sat down upon the one he decided to claim as his own, taking off his t shirt and turning it into a makeshift pillow, sunglasses getting much darker as his face was staring into the sky.

"Alrighty then." Antasija says, clearing the thought from her head, "Gonna go take a quick dip before I get to sunbathing." she then proceeds to run towards the water and dive headfirst into the first wave she came across. Hands behind his head he made sure he never lost vision of her, her lithe form moving gracefully in the water, her movements seemed like a dance to him. He was distracted by the questions of being brought here of all places by the receptionist, but he suspected she would not be there when they returned. "The Ocean was a fitting choice Tera, the waves I have been making will have unintended consequences, won't they?" he said quietly aloud, mostly to himself, but who knows how carefully he was being watched by her now. Antasija continued to swim about for a few minutes, enjoying the water greatly, before she emerged and started to walk back, "Well, that was fun." she said, laying down on her own towel and taking a deep breath.

"What do you think of the butterfly effect? I suppose we should discuss this considering how much time travel we've been up to." he said, turning over slightly to face her.  "I kinda think it's bullshit. We went back to ancient Greece and a few people died because of it, I didn't notice any change to the present." she says. "I just wonder about the long term, this one in particular is a fairly big splash, our others have been little, but what happens once all these ripples start to run into one another, will the seas clear themselves or are we creating a tsunami?" he asked, considering their actions over the past few months. "I have no clue." Antasija says, shrugging on the towel, "I don't even think we would know if it did. What if what we're doing right now leads to the complete collapse of every state in the world? How would we know? We'd have experienced it as if that were already true so we wouldn't know any different."

He sat in silence thinking about what she had said while listening to the waves crashing down around them, he wondered if she was watching them laying on the beach. After a few minutes he pulled out the bottle of Barbera, holding the two glasses in one hand he uncorked the bottle between his legs, putting the corkscrew down on the blanket to take the bottle in his hands and pour the wine. After putting down the bottle he handed her a glass and held his up "To a successful mission."

She taps her glass against his before taking a sip of the drink, smiling a bit wryly, "To a successful mission." Taking a sip from his glass he watched the waves "We're going to have to come back here someday, this is perfection."

"I agree." she looks over at him, some of the concern of the previous days returning to her, "And I'd have never gotten to see it without you." she says softly. "At least I can acknowledge this particular event was a good thing, You have seen a lot of things over the past few months due to me and most of them have not been great." he teased.

"Naaah, some of them have been a little weird but it's rarely unpleasant." she said, "It's certainly better than what I had before, do you realize how hard it is to get your birth certificate forged every twenty years or so so that people don't ask weird questions?"

He smiled "Nope, I know nothing about people wondering about my birthday, or why I look the same as I did when they were their children's age. I would think at least being able to get into the sun would be a nice change of pace, as well as normally having a regular food source that doesn't involve violence." he hand twitched at this comment, he turned the inside of his wrist away from her.

"Yeah, those are pretty great too, but you already knew about them." she said with a smile, "Even so, I got a lot of questions on how I had three PhDs while still looking seventeen."

He snorted "It's like they've never heard of a Girl Genius before!" laughing for a moment before sighing and looking out at the giant rock in front of them. "This is pretty anxiety inducing, perhaps you were right that we should have just came back a few minutes before I had to, pew pew, and leave."

"Nah, you've been enjoying yourself it seems." she says, taking another sip, "Why worry? I'm sure you'll get it right the first time, you've not failed once for the last few months that I've known you."

He would have blushed if it hadnt been accurate. "To be fair I could have failed and then just gone back and tried a second or third time and you only remember the success." he teased, going off the earlier statement she made.

"Yes, but that still counts doesn't it?" she laughs, "It's not a failure if you fix it well enough that no one notices."

"I wonder if I would remember changing the timeline or not, time travel is mind boggling."

"I have no idea." she shrugs and takes another sip, "I'm not any better at it than you are."

Drinking his own glass he sets it down into the sand, leaning on his side to admire her, the sunlight was fascinating to see pour down upon her normally pale skin, gradually getting darker as they sat in the rays. "Let's get married."

She sputters a little, choking on her drink a little unpleasantly, "What was that?" she looked at him seriously, not sure she believed what she'd heard, but hopeful.

"Let's get married, we're both immortal and you don't seem to be going anywhere."

"It's, well, I don't know." she had no reason not to say yes, but in truth she wasn't sure how to react. "It's a lot to take in right now."

Sighing he laid back down "Well don't act like I don't try to be romantic," he said slightly bitterly.

"No, it's not like that Mogar it's just that..." she sits up, worried that she'd offended him, "I don't know, I've considered this a lot but I'm just not sure..."

He shrugged, "Well I'm not about to lose the first immortal I have encountered since my own issues that led to the whole not being able to die thing. We'll talk about it more when we're back in Rapture?"

"Sure, sure." she says, sitting back down, "I do love you, you know that right?" she says quietly.

He grabbed one of the ice cubes out of the bottom of the cooler bag they had brought their food and drink in, tossing it onto her chest. "You better my little ice cube."

"Ah!" she quickly swats the ice away, thoroughly surprised by the sudden cold spot on her chest, "You're just full of surprises aren't you?"

"It isnt as though you don't have a few stored away yourself, it keeps you on your toes at least." he replied, sticking out his tongue at her.

"That's true I guess." she says, giggling and sticking her tongue out back at him.

He poured himself another glass of wine, "We still have a few hours before we have to leave, however do you think we will pass the time?"

"Well, I can think of a few ways, about half of them involve, you and me, this beach, and no clothes. And lots of kissing." she sticks her tongue out at him again.

Edited by Mogar

Four hours afterward, they had started on their journey back into the city, their mood far lighter than it had been previously, relaxed and joking as they sped back into the city. "We really do need to invest in a camera crew, I'm sure they'd just love following us around."

"Yeah but that would be conspicuous, plus, I'm pretty sure we would change how we acted to try and play to the cameras, and that wouldn't do at all." she replies with a smile. "I have never done so, perhaps I speak a bit more eloquently when giving a speech, but other than that I tend to not even acknowledge cameras, it's like I am already prepared for the reality show!" he teased, "Plus we make an excellent couple, you know we'd have millions of girls tuning in to watch our relationship drama."

"Yes, and hating me at every moment because they don't get to be me, really, I'm not sure how long it would be until a crazed fan girl tried to assassinate me from the sheer jealousy of it." she says jokingly, "It'd be a hit show though." He laughed, "you're not really doing a good job trying to stop me from pursuing this, getting to watch you fight a bunch of girls every day? sounds like a dream come true."

"Yes but then one of them gets wise to what I am and comes around bedecked in Garlic and armed with a pair of sharp sticks." she rolls her eyes, "It's better to not be famous." The Sun was getting low to their left as they sped through the city, the flamboyant car was helpful for that, people paid attention to it more often and due to that stayed out of their way as he weaved between cars. "Not like even that is permanent for us, bet she'd be pissed after i give her a lay and then you show up an hour later, very, very, pissed."

"She wouldn't stay that way for very long." Antasija growls, "Thoughts get pretty simple when you're dead I should think." He smirked at her, "I knew there was a reason I kept you around." he teased, finally stopping a few blocks away from the entrances they needed to use to accomplish this. "So if I disappear after this, make sure you go back in time to 5 minutes before we left to here, and smack me in the face."

"If you disappear, there won't be a you to appear five minutes before." she points out very seriously.

"So then what is your game plan for if I go poof?" he asks, not exactly certain of what her fate even would be. "Look into my prospects as a freezerpop." Mogar leaned over and licked her shoulder "at least you taste good!" he said sarcastically, trying to lighten the dark subject. "Well let's not be too pessimistic, someone would find me eventually I'm sure." she says a little insincerely. "Nope, you're coming with me, Til death do us part!" sticking out his tongue at her, "Just relax about it, we got this."

"I told you, time travel is stupid when you think about it." she laughs nervously. "Time Travel is the only reason you're with me though, don't hate on it too much." he said, turning serious. "Doesn't mean I have to like it." she sighs, "It's just stressful to think about and I'm not a fan."He went to the front of the car and grabbed the briefcase with the needed equipment inside it, getting back into the car and opening it up, double checking, triple checking, it wasnt ever enough until the mission was complete. "Just don't worry about it, no point of doing so, either we do this and both disappear, or it succeeds and then we are onto the next."

"It's just that I'm not entirely comfortable with the concept of disappearing permanently from the face of the earth. I rather like it here you know."

"Greater men than myself have tried babe, I seem to be worse than a cockroach when it comes to trying to kill me."

"Cockroaches are pretty easy to kill if you just sort of spread them all over the pavement with a swift stamp."

He shrugged, closing the case again and setting it between his feet, "Whether nuclear bombs, bullets, or even Lucifer himself, it seems as though nothing can keep me dead for long."

"I imagine that that's really annoying for them." she says, "All things considered, you've had help pretty much the whole way." He kept quiet for a moment as that remark, thinking of the dozens or hundreds who have fought to protect him over the centuries. letting out a sigh he finally replied, "That's why I am doing this, She seems to be the only one I am able to help that has helped me, the rest are lost to me and it crushes me to think of how many have died so that I may live."

"I just hope I never have to be one of them." Antasija says, "I get what you're saying though. It makes sense to do what you can."

He rapped his fingers against the center console, impatient as always. "Even if you did, science can bring you back."

"But then we're back to the whole 'what if it only thinks it's me?' question, wherein there's no difference from the outside but technically I'm still dead and it's a new conscious."

"You know, most couples talk about what color to paint the bathroom, or when our in laws are coming over, we discuss how where we're going to hide the body, and the intricacies of time travel."

"I'm pretty sure that there have been some couples who talk about the very same things." she says with a roll of her eyes, "You know how many criminal couples there have been? I'm sure some of them talked about Time Travel at one point or another."

He snorted "I'll be your Mickey if you'll be my Mallory, we're already natural born killers." he said sticking out his tongue. "I definitely think we're one of a kind though."

"Obviously." she says, "Who else would ever hope to come close?"

He shrugged as the alarm he set went off, shaking his wrist to stop it, "Time to begin." he said seriously. starting the car he drove around to the gate, of course no one stopping him once they saw his face. he stopped the car just inside the entrance, getting out of the car, shaking the two guards hands, "How you guys doing tonight? You guys want to see my latest purchase? Personal bodyguard, very well trained, spectacular body to boot." he said with a smile in Thai, looking over at her and moved his head, silently beckoning her over to join them. Antasija trots up obediantly, getting that they were acting now and that she was part of it, "Yes sir?"

The two men looked her over fairly obviously, "Are you sure you hired her for defense boss? She looks like the only thing she would guard is your bedroom." the closer one to her said, elbowing the other in the chest, "She definitely looks like she would be useful for covering you boss." the other said. both of them laughing, Mogar joining in for a few moments, "You don't think she could protect me? Let's test it out then." He looked back at her, speaking in fluent french, "Kill them, don't make a mess." he said, walking back to the car.

"Oui seigneur." she says with a smile sauntering up to the two men and gripping their throats, crushing their windpipes and leaving them to suffocate, "Was that necessary?" she asks a little skeptically when she's done.

He had reversed the car, pulling their bodies into the passenger seat, parking it far enough away he wouldnt be able to see it when he arrived in about 10 minutes, pushing their bodies out he started walking back over to her, carrying the briefcase. "I dunno about necessary, but they'll be dead in a few hours either way, how well do you think my assassination is going to go over in this personality cult of a nation I created?" he asked, walking past her, up to the stairway that would bring him onto the wall surrounding the compound.

"Well, I can't imagine that it would go over well at all really." Antasija says, "I just don't like killing people. At least it wasn't... bloody." Screwing the gun together he looked up at her briefly. "If what I read was correct, this city gets decimated, the literal definition of one out of every ten. Statistically I would say those two would be the most likely to have died anyway since they failed at their duties." he looked through the scope, taking a shot at the top of the building, the muffled POOT noise not echoing at all, and it ensured the gun was properly sighted, he layed down in proper firing position and waited.

Antasija leans on a nearby wall and shrugs, "Well, I suppose what they got was better than an angry mob."

• 2 weeks later...

Mogar laid there silently, Antasija laying next to him on her stomach as well. They waited a few more minutes, the limo soon pulled in. He breathed in slowly, waiting patiently. He took careful aim, knowing he would immediately have to kill the driver afterwards, recalling how well armed and trained she was. He watchined the "original" Mogar get out of the car, turning back to toss the glass back in, he wasnt seen, Mogar turned around and began walking up the stairs to the door. exhaling he took the shot. Time seemed to slow down as the sound of the gunshot reached his ears, the original collapsing upon the stairs. he sat up, taking aim at the driver's door, firing before she opened it was rather pointless of course, the door was bulletproof, the vehicle bomb proof, built to similar specifications as the president's car from America of old.

They sat for a few moments, she had to have been calling for backup, but after about 10 seconds, she got out the passenger side, trying to rush to hid corpse, another pop and she hit the ground at the bottom of the steps. Mogar hopped over the wall, briefcase in one hand and rifle in the other, he slung the gun onto his shoulder and walked over to his body. digging the peices of lead out of the step above the body he placed them into a plastic bag, the sound of sirens getting closer and closer.

Antasija followed him, "We should really get out of here Mogar, I don't know why it's necessary to grab the bullets." she said, increasingly worried by the siren's approach. He looked over at their former ride, "How do you feel about being chauffeur tonight?" he asked, gesturing to the opened limo door and moving toward the back, it would be better to take the armored vehicle than the yellow topless beacon they had been driving around in. "Just need to get back to that little mountain we were on."

"Fine." she concedes with an exasperated sigh, "But if I crash it into a bridge or something it's on you." she gets into the car and turns it on, the key still in the ignition, "Get in, quick, I don't want to have to dodge whatever's coming for us." He laughed and ducked his head in, slamming the door, "Get us out of here then!" he exclaimed, typing in the coordinates on the pad behind the privacy window, GPS changing to bring them where they needed to go. "Just follow the directions and we'll be set, easy."

"I haven't really had to drive in these conditions you know." she looked down to ensure that it was an automatic, and fortunately it was. She put it in drive and calmly accelerated to keep from burning out the tires. Sirens got closer, MoG[Corp] security cars rushing past, "Whew, we're home free." he said looking back at them. Aparrently though, they had other ideas, one of the security cars whipped itself around and began speeding back towards them. "You can go faster right?"

Antasija sighs, "Right, chase scene. Ooook." she dropped into the high-acceleration gear and floored the gas, her head hitting the back of the seat as the vehicle sped forward. When she was sure she'd reached the peak of the possible speed she threw it back into the normal gear to keep from burning out the engine, "Why am I driving again?" she asks, dodging the various vehicles in their way with relative ease."Well, you make it seem like we ever get a clean getaway." he remarked, three more cars joining the one chasing them. The lead car rammed against their rear bumper. jarring them as she continued to dodge between cars. "You're driving because I couldn't be seen driving, it'd be weird."

He finally found the remote control to all of the gadgets, pressing one of the buttons the trunk popped open, twin machine guns sprouting out of it with a camera. The lead car began slowing down but that just made it easier. He opened fire peppering the front end of the car with armor piercing slugs, turning the tires to shreds. the rest of the cars drove around the wrecked husk, he continued to target the cars, trying not to hit any civilians. "I wonder how much ammo this thing has." he asked aloud, knocking another car out of the chase it crashed into the car next to it. Unfortunately another half dozen cars had joined the pursuit by now.

"Why can't you be seen driving?" she asks, still focused, "If you're seen at all I think it would be weird for everyone. You were just shot, any sight of you in general would be weird." He chuckled, "You and your semantics, just drive the car and look cute while I figure out what we're doing here, that is my chauffers job after all, though quite disappointed she paniced, she should have figured out where the shot came from before leaving the car." He shrugged and continued firing at the tires and front ends of the security cars following them.

"And what's going to keep them from chasing us right into the portal eh?" she asks, continuing to drive and, as he had said, 'look cute'.  He couldnt help but smile, her expression in the rearview mirror was priceless, unfortunately his toy was out of bullets. He yanked one of the side seats off its frame, revealing something far more useful. He opened the sun roof pulling the rocket launcher out and taking aim the closest car, half of them immediately braked, not wanting any part of the high explosive present he had for them. He fired just in front of the first car, watching it spring forwards and slide upon its roof sideways when it hit the ground, blocking off the road.

"Are you sure you didn't choreograph this beforehand?" she asks, swerving just a little before she notes that the massive sound was from her side, "What is this even? This isn't supposed to happen outside of movies." He shrugged, "yes darling, I paid these people to follow us and chase us through the city, you got me. why don't I just- TURN LEFT, NOW!" he shouted, as a tank appeared upon the road in front of them, taking aim.

"WHAT THE FUCK." Antasija throws the car into a hard left, very nearly tipping their car for the abruptness of it, "Tanks, there's always fucking tanks!" she shouts as she continues driving. He looked through the rockets he had left, doubting any of them could take on a tank. "At least it's not a..." his voice drowned out by the incoming whirring of attack choppers. "Fuck my life." he muttered to himself. they were only a mile away, a winding highway was all that stood between them and freedom. "Just keep driving!" he yelled, selecting a rocket to take down one of the helicopters.

"I feel like we should have tried to keep your death from being communicated for a while." Antasija prepares to dodge heavy weapons fire from the chopper now about to overtake them, "This getting chased thing really fucking sucks."

He stood up again, taking aim at the closest chopper, she swerved heavily to avoid the explosion of one of the tank rounds. "Could you keep it steady down there?" he shouted, firing off a rocket, watching the chopper he aimed at explode, there were still two more but he had to count his blessings, ducking back into the car as one of their chain guns ripped through the roof of the car, dents appearing throughout the roof but holding for now, designed specifically for this sort of thing. "No, I can't, unless you want us to die." she replies, a bit testy but still driving, "It's hard to keep from being hit with a high explosive anti-tank round you know."

He was breathing heavily, reloading the rocket launcher, "Well unless you want them to be firing rockets at us too, I suggest you see what you can do in that department." he snapped back, standing up and taking aim once more, steady... he fired, the missile whizzed by the chopper he was aiming at, exploding in the air above and behind it. "dammit." he muttered, dropping down and reloading again, two more rockets, two more helicopters. the ground around them was being sprayed with bullets now, wanting to stop them by any means. "Well, die, get shot at by rockets, I think I'll take get shot at by rockets." she says, "Whatever toys you've got left in this thing, I suggest you deploy, because we're not far from where we're going and we're getting too much heat."

She had sparked up an idea, there was in fact a toy underneath the rear seat for just this sort of event. He pulled the small gun out of the compartment, turning on the generator for it, a directed microwave cannon, it would be enough to fry at least the targeting sensors in the choppers. he took aim, sidestepping another stream of bullets, at least three hitting him in the shoulder and chest, he shrugged them off though, firing the beam of energy at the offending helicopter. The blades slowed and it began descending, slamming into the highway behind them, the other opened fire with its rockets, he swung the gun around, the missiles turning dead. one landed a few feet behind them, he put up a hand to protect his face from the shrapnel.

One of the car's tires blew out from the trauma, the car struggling onwards despite this and whatever other damage it'd taken. Antasija gritted her teeth and tiried desperately to keep it under control, but it was far more difficult now, "Are you alright back there?" she shouted at Mogar. Flecks of metal and rock embedded in his skin now, he sat upon the floor of the rear cabin looking at her through the rear view. "Just peachy, we there yet? I've only got a few rockets left."

"Almost, we're getting close." she takes deep breaths and tries to ensure that they made it in one piece." He shuddered, suddenly cold, blood loss was begining to affect him, the adreneline keeping him awake though. "It's never just a walk in the park is it?" he asked her, yawning as he looked at her through the rearview. Antasija slams on the brakes, "We're there." she says, looking out to see what was still following them.

Only a tank in the distance, but the sound of more sirens and helicopter blades was getting closer. He got out of the car, tossing his gear onto the ground, he pulled out a grenade and tossed it into the sunroof, picking up his bags and walking briskly away, the car jumping at the explosion and being left a flaming husk. He forced himself up the hill, flicking his fingertips to ready the return gate. He staggered onto the metal circle and looked at her, still moving her way up the hill. "No rush, not like I'm bleeding to death or anything." Antasija moved onto the teleporter and looked at him, "You said you were alright."

Another flick of the wrist and they were back in the gate room, he dropped the bags on either side of him and collaped onto the floor, rolling onto his back. "I say a lot of things, it was easier just to tell you that and get your ass back here." Antasija sets about putting things back where they should be on Mogar, "Really, I might have gotten back faster if you'd told me."

He coughed, spitting out a bit of blood, the upper half of his left side was covered with small wounds from the shrapnel, two large clean holes in his left breast, another two in his left arm, he was a mess. "Like I said, no worries, I've been through worse." he said looking up at her with a smirk. "Just because you've been through worse doesn't mean this isn't serious." she continues on, setting about her with an almost Doctorial precision, "Putting you back together is a matter of high significance."

He let out a sigh, knowing she would succeed, but relieved even if she didn't it wouldnt matter, he would be reborn. "As to why I had to grab the bullets, since we were rudely interuppted by the Mogatopian army, I can melt these fragments down and turn them into another bullet, which will be required for our next task."

"Sounds like bullshit. Precious minutes that could have been spent doing something important, like escaping without being caught."

"Once I tell you what the next mission is, I doubt you will feel that way..."