Day Of Kepp

DUO1991

The first chancellor and founder of The Republic of Kepp, Richard Kepp is making his first speech since the great revolution of Centra.

Richard Kepp: Citizens of the new nation of Kepp. I am glad that after 4 years of fighting, we can finally live free of the sick left wing monarchist nation known as Centra. In leading the Revolution I have validated my right to usher in a new era, to rule with an iron fist. TOO GIVE BACK TO THE PEOPLE WHO WERE RAPED BY MONARCHIST PIGS! TOO GIVE IT BACK TO THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION! Today my fair people will be forever known as the fall of Centra! The day that the royal family was executed, THE DAY THAT THE CENTRA MILITARY WAS ENDED! Thanks to our friends from the small oppressed neighboring country known as Getsu who bravely fought alongside our militia to help forge a larger nation known now as the Republic Of Kepp. Together we will live on til the end of time. Our mission is to sustain a fine Land free of Injustice and Crime, Free of everything that was wrong with Centra! Our military will be more prepared than ever, Healthcare available to those who need it, Nobody will go without employment. Unlike Centra our country will be prepared for anybody who tries to overthrow us as we once did to the Monarchs, our country will allow fair trade to other nations of the world, a thing which Centra refused. I promised you people a Great Nation, and a Great Nation is what you shall get!

The Crowd applauds very loudly, cheering on theyre new leader and powerful new stance in the world.