New or Experienced? The Grand Federation Takes All!

Maximillian

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

I love CTRL-V, don't you?

By the way, the Grand Federation wants you to join them. You should give them a call.

Do you want to be appreciated for the hard work you do? Do you want to feel accomplished? Or do you want to just be put into some recruitment tech farm alliance?

At the Grand Federation we value your worth. You're a member, you're one of us. And the "family" takes care of itself.

Living in Colorado, I know exactly when spring is close....it's when snow is on the ground. And there is snow on the ground.
I'm excited for a new season.

Know what else is new? Us, the Grand Federation. We're a clean, new start for your nation. We invite you to see how a fresh beginning can benefit you.

:huh: Alright, well, thanks anyways for your input. I appreciate it. If you're really that upset over it, maybe you should PM me instead.

In the meantime....

We make these posts not for you to post in them. We make them so that people can see it. Instead of just putting "Bump" we feel that a bit more effort should be into it. That extra step.

With the one war over and another in the going, the Grand Federation stands as a good place for new alliances to be safe. You won't have to worry about getting tangled up in the mess. Come with us and we'll provide you not just protection, but aid and advice.

Sometimes I see young nations used up into tech farms. We value the potential of all nations. They are the future of the game, of course. And we encourage their growth and development. The Grand Federation invites all nations, both young and old alike, to consider us for their home. Come visit us at our forums
http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Grand_Federation/index/

We hope to see you there.