Moon Wonder Problems (Staff help maybe?)

Craven

Alright, so I go to move my Moon Wonders and being the clutz I am mess up while moving my Moon Mine and put it in the same place as last month's coordinates. Of course... all the other Moon Wonders are there also and I can't move anything. Now.. apparently I'm the first person to have this problem or admit to doing it, but it'd sure be nice if I could move my others and at least reap their benefits this week.

If your browser saves your history, find the URL you were using to move the mine (or any other moon wonder in the past). Take that URL, replace "Mine" with Colony or Base, and enter the correct coordinates. Don't get the URL from another person, as VALUE string of characters at the end is keyed to a particular nation. Alternatively, if that doesn't work and you do end up having to get the URL from someone else, you can get the correct VALUE string if you look at the URL for moving your capital - and be sure to replace the nation ID in the other person's URL as well.

Thanks, my value string must've changed, but after moving my capital I was able to get one that worked.

I appreciate your help. In order to prevent this from happening, can we have like a Moon/Mars wonder selector or something that makes moving each one easier. I don't suspect many will make the same mistake I did, but it'd be helpful for those who did.

Edited by Craven