Just a Question from a player tryiong to figure everything out

Haseo

hello i just wanted to ask a question about my little brother

he watns to play but i wont let him and i keep telling him about the rules for account and how only ones allowed per internet connection
then he asked if it would be against the rules for him to play at our libray that he can just walk to?
and i dont have an anwser for him cause i dont know if hes allowed to play at the libray since it does have a diffrent internet connection then ours

so would he be allowed to play there?i ask because i dont want to be banned for multiple accounts if he makes one at the libray

[quote name='ratonbox' timestamp='1282497721' post='2426700']
As long as he doesn't log in from home or you don't log in from the library, it's going to be OK.
[/quote]
thanks do you think they would mind if he joined my circle?

As long as you never share a network, you should be fine. However, he is still somewhat at risk because he is logging in from a public network (in this case a library), from which another CN player could potentially log in as well.

[quote name='Manwe' timestamp='1282511896' post='2426876']
As long as you never share a network, you should be fine. However, he is still somewhat at risk because he is logging in from a public network (in this case a library), from which another CN player could potentially log in as well.
[/quote]
thanks ive told him and hes said hes gonna make one there.