Two Networks

MaddoxMcLovin

I know the rule about having one nation per IP, but I'm sure this has happened to other people on here or maybe not.

Today I finally convinced a friend to register a nation. But previously I had logged onto my nation before he registered, and a message came up saying that my nation was recognised as possible multiple. I'm I understanding this rule correctly? He cannot create a nation anymore as I have logged on using his computer and IP?

I'm not sure how this rule allows for the game to grow, as potential new players are basically restricted from joining. Can a moderator please clarify?

Thanks,

Maddox

Unfortunately that is true. If he creates a nation yous can never aid/trade/have a war etc, and there will still always be the possibility of deletion. The only way to fix this is by you re rolling which resets the ips you have logged on to, and never log onto his network, but based on your nation size i doubt you would want to do this.

Also have to agree that it restricts new players from joining, i personally dont try to get people irl to join because its more than likely i will oneday get flagged as a multi/deleted if i do, but i also understand that players take advanatage of multis if they are allowed.

When I read the title, I thought that you were going to ask about what happens if a person literally has two different connections in the same house.

If the connections are separate, ( aka, two different bills, IPs, ect ) then could there be two accounts, so long as they never log on the same connection?

To answer your question though, yeah, there is a possibility you could get flagged if your buddy plays and you aid each other ect, to my knowledge.