Ozland Cobras are here for round 10

The Wizard of Oz

[center][img]http://209.85.48.10/12924/52/upload/p3230558.gif[/img][/center]

[center][size="6"][font="Impact"][color="#FF0000"][size="7"]Ozland[/size][/color][/font][/size][size="6"][font="Impact"] Cobras[/font][/size][/center]

[size="4"][center]Ozland Cobras are back again for fun and games in round 10. We are looking forward to a great round with our old friends and some new ones. We are implementing an exciting new in house contest for our members to increase the fun and develop alliance unity. Anyone who would like to become a member just click on my sig and sign up on our forum. Round 10 should be exciting for Ozland Cobras.[/center][/size]

[center][size="4"]Additionally, there has been some changes in Ozland Cobras Government and we have a vacancy for the position of Cobra of War. If you think you have the skills to be an
Elite Cobra of War, message me in game or visit #ozland on IRC.[/size][/center]

[b][size="4"]Ozland Cobras Government[/size][/b]

The Wizard of Oz [color="#FF0000"]King Cobra[/color]
Dogbite [color="#FF0000"]Cobra Commander[/color]
vacant [color="#FF0000"]Cobra of War[/color]
Spencer [color="#FF0000"]Cobra of Foreign Affairs[/color]
Sandman [color="#FF0000"]Cobra of Internal Affairs[/color]
Hidden Shadows [color="#FF0000"]Cobra of Communications[/color]

Well all I got to say Ozland Cobras is dont get your butts kicked. I was not in SOS or your alliance at the last part of round 9 but I ended up sideing with you because I raided a member of yours for lulz, and decided to make things right. :awesome: ( In other words I peaced out with him and declared on the SOS. I almost got anarchied but they failed.... XD )
Anyone that looked at my war history last round prolly was woundering what I was "on".
I got away with it too. ( With the SOS. ) :smug:
Nothingg personal SOS brigade, just lulz.

Edited by JakeTADLong

[quote name='JakeTADLong' date='24 February 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1267062681' post='2202370']
Well all I got to say Ozland Cobras is dont get your butts kicked. I was not in SOS or your alliance at the last part of round 9 but I ended up sideing with you because I raided a member of yours for lulz, and decided to make things right. :awesome: ( In other words I peaced out with him and declared on the SOS. I almost got anarchied but they failed.... XD )
Anyone that looked at my war history last round prolly was woundering what I was "on".
I got away with it too. ( With the SOS. ) :smug:
Nothingg personal SOS brigade, just lulz.
[/quote]

Haha I seen that... I said to myself "What a guy" :wub:

Yes I am. B-)
This round is fail for me so far though. ( ok I was testing stuff out and it sucks for nation building so next time I will stick to what I know works. )