3BR Aqua Trade Circle

MrZeus

Hello All,

This is the 3BR trade circle with Uranium. Have a look at the circle:

[b]We need Lumber/Water OR Lumber/Marble[/b]

[IMG]http://i495.photobucket.com/albums/rr317/bsbharath1987/TradeSet1.gif[/IMG]

Slots to be filled on first come first served basis. I am willing to pay for a harbour.

Resources:

Aluminum - KingJustinXIII
Cattle - MrZeus
Fish - KingJustinXIII
Iron - LoweAlpine
Lumber -
Marble - Room21
Pigs - Big Daddy Fatdude / Room21
Spices - Spoonanator
Sugar - MrZeus
Water - Big Daddy Fatdude
Wheat - Spoonanator
Uranium - LoweAlpine

Thank you for your time.
Cheers
MrZeus

Edited by MrZeus

[quote name='KingJustinXIII' date='17 February 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1266436451' post='2187837']
I'll join, but I don't have a harbor yet. My resources are Aluminum and Fish.
[/quote]

No probs, We'll fund for the harbour. Thanks for dropping in :)

[quote name='LoweAlpine' date='20 February 2010 - 11:59 AM' timestamp='1266667176' post='2193506']
I think we should replace the pigs/water nation with the pigs/marble nation.

A nation with lumber AND marble as native resources is either very hard to find on Aqua, or is already in a solid trade circle.
[/quote]

Okie, We shall keep pig marble also then. The focus should rightly be on earliest trade circle completion

[quote name='MrZeus' date='20 February 2010 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1266672935' post='2193559']
Okie, We shall keep pig marble also then. The focus should rightly be on earliest trade circle completion
[/quote]

Heh, you can't install two nations with the same resources in one tradecircle..
With marble/pigs we only need Lumber/Water to complete the circle

[quote]Heh, you can't install two nations with the same resources in one tradecircle..
With marble/pigs we only need Lumber/Water to complete the circle[/quote]

We will take the nation which has either lumber/marble or lumber/water. Whichever comes first will be accepted. I thought this would give us more choice; although, as you said, lumber/marble nations are very hard to come by.
I have also specified that we need either lumber/marble or lumber/water to complete the circle. Do you think it will confuse people? If so, I will remove the pig and water nation.

[quote name='MrZeus' date='07 March 2010 - 01:05 AM' timestamp='1267945806' post='2216725']
I've messaged three more nations for the remaining resources. Lets hope for the best. Thank you all for waiting.
[/quote]
No problem, I'm rather eagerly awaiting a trade circle, and I hope the remaining resources fall into place.

Hi BigDaddy Fatdude,
We are looking to complete the circle as soon as possible. To that end, we need either lumber/water or lumber/marble. Unfortunately, we need to drop the other guy if we find the remaining resources. At this moment all I can tell you is you may either choose to wait and see if we get a lumber/marble resource or try other circles.
Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry for the choices made :)

• 3 weeks later...