The Wedding in Moscow

Justinian the Mighty

The German representative of the Rheinmark stepped forward to the newlyweds. He was dressed in his dark grey officer's uniform, his chest laden with medals. He saluted the Russian Royalty before presenting his gift.

"The Reichsmarschall regrets not being present himself, but urgent matters have kept him in the Fatherland. He did, however, commission the crafting of this violin specifically for you. It was made by our finest craftsman, Franz Kuhler, and was hand-carved and made in the Northeast of our country. The Reichsmarschall Becker has written a note to you both, it resides within the case."

The officer knelt and presented the open case to the newly married royalty.

Flamed_Violin_Med(1a).jpg

The notes read:

"Let this simple token be a symbol of warm regards, from the Fatherland to the Motherland. I regret that I could not attend the ceremony in person, I was detained. However, let it be known that this corner of the Fatherland sends you its finest regards, may you live a long and joyous life, and may your rule be just and remembered.

-Reischsmarschall Wilhelm Becker"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blyzar Dreth, who'd spent most of his time loitering in the background quietly observing the occasion, stepped forward with his own gift. He wasn't dressed in anything spectacular, just a winter overcoat of a senior officer in the Eggman military and a glossy pair of combat boots. "The Eggman Empire congratulates the couple on their happy marriage and we hope it is a long, fruitful one. I would like to present you with Eggman Empire's wedding gift." He pulled out a metal suitcase, and opened it. Inside was a series of vials filled with clear fluid. "They are top-of-the-line vaccines for the H1N1, H2N2, and H3N2 influenza subtypes. Your scientists only need these sample vials to produce their own version." Blyzar said, and handed them the case.