A step into hell.

Buckshorn

Story.

The pope has been taken captive by a highly trained mercenaries hired by a terrorist cell. But the pope is not alone with him is also the president of China, the Prime Minister of Britain and 4 members of the royal family of Britain. They're location is unknown, all that is known about the terrorists and the mercenary's they hired is that they want a ransom of $100,000,000 within a week. Or all of the hostages will be executed on international televison.

Will the terrorists get their ransom?

Can these terrorists be stopped?

Name: Sasha Borkic

Height: 6 foot 3 inches

Weight: 255 pounds

Place of birth: Sarajevo, Bosnia

Colour Hair: Brown

Backstory: Sasha is a veteran mercenary, having fought in Bosnia, Chechnya, Iraq, Georgia and Burma. But little is known about him before he joined the armed forces.

Sasha stood and stared at the man they had just kidnapped and he could not believe that he had gone through with his mission. They had kidnapped the pope. And with the pope were the other kidnapped politicians and royal familt members. The president of China, The prime Minister of Britain, Prince of Wales, His two sons and their auntie. Sasha only recognized the pope and the royal family members but he did not know their names.

And as he sat there with his AK-47 aimed at the pope for a split second he felt disgusted with what he had done. But business was business and as usual Sasha and his hand-picked team of mercenary's, seven of them in all were left to either kill the hostages or guard the hostages. Sasha picked up the mobile phone and dialled the number to his boss.

"The pope has been captured...alive" Sasha said.

"Good now we wait all you have to do is guard the prisoners but do not under any circumstances kill them" the voice had a strong arabic accent.

"I understand when will me and my men get paid?" Sasha asked.

"When i see fit" the arabic man retorted as he hung up.

Sasha turned to his men all of them ex-servicemen and nodded.