Casualties...

Rather than have casualties effect the prizes such as t-shirts and the flag like so many have suggested i have thought of something different. Which is to just simply give the person with the #1 casualties at the end of each day 100,000$. This could be extended to the top 5 with different money prizes for each. 100,000$ seemed appropriate because at the start it really helps while maybe not so much at the end of the round, but it still rewards the people who do the most fighting in the game. Fighting is after all the main reason TE exists, well in my eyes anyway. Avery simple suggestion that is open to modifications and other suggestions.

• 3 weeks later...

It seems to me like it would just end up going to the same people for days in a row. The people who get money all build up, and then they use that extra army to fight even more, and get more casualties, to get more money to build up with, to fight even more, to get more casualties, etc.