End of Round Survey 2 of 2

thaisport

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I started this round as a member of Frostbite. One member from each of the four alliances of SE's Frostbite (NpO, NSO, STA, and tLC) represented FB here on Planet Steve. As one of the four leaders (I represented tLC), I put a lot of effort into getting our members ready, and I contributed much as our rep to the alliance as a whole. Then, one day I got onto IRC and discovered that a new govt had been established and I was asked to be part of that new govt. I reluctantly agreed, but quickly resigned my position for a variety of reasons. There was no legitimacy to the formation this new govt., but I saw no revolt from the membership either. As such, if the members wanted to follow a new govt., then so be it (although I am sure that the general membership assumed that this govt change was accomplished thru official channels). I soon went "rogue" and left FB, again for a number of reasons. After leaving, I heard that leadership changed from Darthactorbass to Caustic, who I spent some time with in tLC. I wondered how that transition occurred, and again wonder if the membership questioned the change. I am sure Caustic inheritted a difficult position, and I am sure that he did his best given that transitions are difficult at best. I know nothing of the innner-workings of FB during his reign. Although I liked DA and Caustic, I was surprised at the chain of events that happened for Frostbite. I expected big things from FB, and I don't think that the alliance accomplished near as much as it could have if all of the changes had not occurred. I hope that there will be more stability for them next round, and that they are a major player on Planet Steve. As for me, I will be part of a new alliance- SSI- next round and look forward to that experience. During my rogue period, I fought four memebrs of TPF. They were all excellent fighters, and it helped me get to know some of their members better. I think a lot of their organization from an outsiders perspective. Hope that all of you have fun next round!

-BigKat-

Thanks BK, you were a fun target and I got to know and respect you more myself. GL next round with your new AA!!

I want to keep this short and sweet, no need to get teary eyed here ;) lol!

Really i'm pleased to see all of the polite post here from people whom have war'd together/ against each other...This is what i believe the game is

all about, just having fun and enjoying the game.

I personally think TPF is a B+ this round, we have acheived many things and currently hold #1 in AA's.

Our Gov is second to none, and our membership makes us who we are. We usually have a high number of nations active, and more importantly

just as many who loves to war ;) I apoloigizes for not giving them more of it :blush:

I'm honored to be in the #1 and would like to thank all that made it happen, from our friends and allies to our Gov and membership YOU GUY's ROCK!!!

To the AA's we have war'd against, THANK YOU! You made it fun, and exciting plus fed the war hunger for my members :)

A shout out to red baron, LE's leader this round, you did well and thanks for the war early on :)

and also to Thai, welcome back old friend!

To our allies, as always your the best!

Finially to my alliance as a whole, you guys empress me every round and i'm honored to be your leader :wub:

Thanks TE!!!!

BG.

:wub: the poll, :wub: the round, :wub: everything about it. I think this was truely a great test of some alliances ability to endure the disadvantage war scenario, the advantage war scenario, and the "its even CB has no real use so go kick em to china and back!" scenario. RE, FB, MHA, TPF, AI, SOSB, Black, OB, WAPA, AZTEC, TF, LE, Fark, RD, TFK, and everyone I missed: You better be back next round as you made it lots of fun (first round I actually joined start to finish with the same alliance and got involved with it) On a more personal level: Thai, Hisk, Folger, Tibs, Itsuki, Caustic, Gabs, BG, andrewbird, Ed, Lysander, CP, ES, learje, and Marcus Id like to thank you for a great round with many friendly activities including wars, drinking, songs, trades, and just random stuff. See you next round and hopefully the GRL hits 2000 :laugh:

tl;dr read that I didnt type for nothing!

-tallah the soldier and bardsman

Wow... I love you. :wub::wub::wub: War me next round k? :awesome: