NONE Suffers No Dishonor

Walford

It has come to my attention that a nation has deliberately assumed the identifying marks of a NONE confederate and then declared war upon a member of an alliance with which we have no quarrel.

Romanswarlink.gif

Our military doctrine is purely defensive and this sort of thing violates our one and only rule. If this were a member of NONE, he/she would be denied protection, banned from our message board and disavowed.

But in this case, this is an impostor. We don't take kindly to someone pretending to be one of us and committing an act of unprovoked aggression on our behalf.

More important than defending each other is defending our honor.

This aggressor shall be neutralized.

Edited by Walford

Walford, you have my respect for protecting your alliances reputation and cleaning up ghost problems.

I just wish you guys hadn't crushed him so quickly, I could have used the tech :v:

Walford, you have my respect for protecting your alliances reputation and cleaning up ghost problems.

I just wish you guys hadn't crushed him so quickly, I could have used the tech :v:

We don't go after everyone found to be pretending to be one of ours, but an impostor who attacks someone is considered to be more of a threat than someone actually attacking us. Consequently, extreme measures are warranted to neutralize this threat quickly and thoroughly.

Therefore, I asked one of the nations who was properly equipped to deal with the impostor appropriately. I understand that there were some difficulties in the flight crew for this special mission, but in the end it was accomplished to my satisfaction.

sylviamidnightnuking200.gif

To: Marcus Aurelius From: Sylvia Midnight Date: 10/16/2009 12:12:17 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Sylvia Midnight. You lost 1796 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 127.205 miles of land, 10.491 technology, 152.701 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

R.I.P. Major Kong.

e23794.gif

Edited by Walford