Operation: Third Eye

loannes

Ziggy stared for a moment too at such blatant speculation... who know the guy was right! O_O

Ziggy: It should be clear, I systematically blocked all the entrance to where we need to get to... there shouldn't be too much resistance... I'll be fighting with you as well if it makes you feel any better... If only your friends follow the path too we should be able to reach it. If we can get to the Ragnarok Bomber, I can get us air-borne and give us the information we need... I'm not sure what he's planning but ever since he decided to invade Rebel Army he's had this sick look in his eye when he speaks about it... as though he planned on doing something horrible...Given that you're here you wouldn't happen to know how to hack computer systems would you? (OOC: 1980s systems)

Ziggy stared for a moment too at such blatant speculation... who know the guy was right! O_O

Ziggy: It should be clear, I systematically blocked all the entrance to where we need to get to... there shouldn't be too much resistance... I'll be fighting with you as well if it makes you feel any better... If only your friends follow the path too we should be able to reach it. If we can get to the Ragnarok Bomber, I can get us air-borne and give us the information we need... I'm not sure what he's planning but ever since he decided to invade Rebel Army he's had this sick look in his eye when he speaks about it... as though he planned on doing something horrible...Given that you're here you wouldn't happen to know how to hack computer systems would you? (OOC: 1980s systems)

"Your systems are so outdated a monkey from Yerevan Zoo could hack them," Aleksei chuckled. "Lead the way, O Random Person. Ziggy, isn't it?"

Ziggy laughed blushing in embarrassment... luckily if they hit any snags, he had enough understanding of how it was built that he felt he could guide them through some of the back doors. They just had to get there fast enough that Zarfef didn't find out and lock them out of the system.

Ziggy: Never thought I'd be relieved to hear that! ^_^ Okay, I'd let you guys lead, but I know most of this place better and set which doors are closed and which ones are open. Is it okay to say follow me?

Ziggy laughed blushing in embarrassment... luckily if they hit any snags, he had enough understanding of how it was built that he felt he could guide them through some of the back doors. They just had to get there fast enough that Zarfef didn't find out and lock them out of the system.

Ziggy: Never thought I'd be relieved to hear that! ^_^ Okay, I'd let you guys lead, but I know most of this place better and set which doors are closed and which ones are open. Is it okay to say follow me?

"I just said, lead the way," Aleksei said, rolling his eyes. He muttered under his breath in Russian as he and the Guardsmen followed Ziggy.

Ziggy led the group through the maze that was the lair before it's eventual destruction, as he said there was little resistance... nothing that couldn't be easily dispersed and Ziggy himself took out a few and always made sure to warn the group ahead of time distracting the guards... apparently this kid was quite well known around here and had the complete trust of everyone in the facility.

At last, they arrived at a large room with a massive stealthy looking plane. (OOC: Was designed for when I got to 300 Tech, it'sonly in beta testing)

Ziggy: This is it.

He said opening up a computer in the room and powering it on.

Ziggy: My password doesn't allow me access to Zarfef's personal files, but maybe you can get it... I haven't had any luck so far and if I try much more the system will alert the higher ups.