Looking for Trade circle on orange

Ahmed Castro

As the topic entails, I am looking for a trade circle on orange.

The bonus resources will be Beer, Construction, Fast Food, and Scholars, plus Uranium (nuke capability).

The resources are as follows:

Aluminum: Ahmed Castro

Cattle: SteelHearth

Iron:

Lead: Ahmed Castro

Lumber:

Marble:

Pigs: Liman Von Sanders

Spices: Rynka

Sugar: Rynka

Uranium:

Water: SteelHearth

Wheat: Liman Von Sanders

I am obviously looking for people that are interested in this for the long term. In game replies are best (Nation: Venceremos), however I will be checking here as often as I can. I await your response. (Also, a bonus will be paid (by me) to lower N.S. nations that are in an alliance that wish to join).

Edited by Ahmed Castro

Alright, well, we are one step closer. I got a reply from one of the folks I messaged in game, and as you can see, they have cattle and water.

We now need IRON//LUMBER//MARBLE//URANIUM. If anyone involved knows anyone with those resources that may be interested, send em a message.

We're almost there.

Alright, so as I've said, my first in game response was from a nation with cattle and water, who is on the list.

However, I have since gotten offers from two other nations, one with marble and water, and the other with cattle and marble.

Should we go with one of those two latter offers, or stick with the cattle and water offer that is already on the list?

Edited by Ahmed Castro

Well, Comrades, it looks as if our trade circle is going defunct. I will be starting another, with the same BR, however with the color TBA after the circle is complete. Hopefully that will get some more hits. I would like to ask you to hold on for just 1 more day, as there is a slim chance we will get a response after this is bumped.

Either way, thank you for the interest, and hopefully you will be interested in the upcoming trade circle proposal.