Unrest in the Netherlands

Mergerberger II

"This proved to be a nice scapegoat and a driving force behind the Revolution that has brought the current state to this world. It was because of this man that the people of this country were able to see the weakness of their leaders and their capitalist society, and bring upon the Netherlands a new government of glory for the people of the Netherlands. This man is the reason that the RSSN exists, and this action was one of the most important in Dutch history. I thank him for his ignorance, yet also condemn his arrogance. I don't care what you do with him, and I accept Caucasia's apology."

"Good. He's dead now." James took the folder back and stuck it in his briefcase. "Now, I'd like to discuss Caucasian-Dutch relations. We once fought alongside the Dutch against the HRE and Dranagg. Admittedly, that Dutch government wasn't the brightest, but it'd be a good idea to renew our relationship."

"Good. He's dead now." James took the folder back and stuck it in his briefcase. "Now, I'd like to discuss Caucasian-Dutch relations. We once fought alongside the Dutch against the HRE and Dranagg. Admittedly, that Dutch government wasn't the brightest, but it'd be a good idea to renew our relationship."

"Aye, it would. I am operating under the assumption that Caucasia wants some sort of Defensive pact, and if that is false, then do correct me, however I feel that a defensive pact would be in the best interests of both our nations, especially considering that we are not completely stable just yet in addition to the fact that this current government and the people of this country do not 100% trust the Caucasians, for reasons that I am sure you can understand. This pact will alone will send ripples through both sides, the Revolution and the Loyalists."

"Aye, it would. I am operating under the assumption that Caucasia wants some sort of Defensive pact, and if that is false, then do correct me, however I feel that a defensive pact would be in the best interests of both our nations, especially considering that we are not completely stable just yet in addition to the fact that this current government and the people of this country do not 100% trust the Caucasians, for reasons that I am sure you can understand. This pact will alone will send ripples through both sides, the Revolution and the Loyalists."

"That's what I had in mind. I was thinking if Caucasia can prove her strength and loyalty to the Dutch, the people would no longer view us as a bogeyman." He gave a dry smile. "And perhaps we can help, once again, to fix the damage of war in the Netherlands. This time with a much higher guard around the communications and monetary supply."

"That's what I had in mind. I was thinking if Caucasia can prove her strength and loyalty to the Dutch, the people would no longer view us as a bogeyman." He gave a dry smile. "And perhaps we can help, once again, to fix the damage of war in the Netherlands. This time with a much higher guard around the communications and monetary supply."

"If you did help us get back on our feet once again, I am sure that the people would be more than happy to forgive Caucasia and see its good nature. In the minds of many, they forget the old deal you made with us and instead concentrate on demanding it back. If you helped us again, I would truly have no way to thank you."