Aeonic Imperium - Forever Powerful

Infidel Israeli

Our nation saw one of their own being hit so they jumped to their defense.

Your reasons for war don't even ring true. The threats started with KoL claiming they were going to bring RE against us. The nations attempted to peace out and then we have 2 AI nations attacking UJA nations, one with the reason 'For the honor of AI' which is suspicious. Maybe they jumped early?

If anything we shoulda pre-empted you guys but whatever. I guess we felt we didn't have enough allies cause we're a new to TE. :P

Defense doesn't get you threats like "I'm going to send 3 guys against you and fill your slots" If we were going to jump you, why didn't we do it? I mean really? There wasn't even anyone on that night besides Roo to defend you if we wanted to attack, if we were going to, we would have.

Defense doesn't get you threats like "I'm going to send 3 guys against you and fill your slots" If we were going to jump you, why didn't we do it? I mean really? There wasn't even anyone on that night besides Roo to defend you if we wanted to attack, if we were going to, we would have.

Cause you wanted to post a double DoW. Which is fine. If you would admit it you would get points for style.

All we need is Roo. He is a monster-beast-manly-man-whoisn'tafraidofhisfeminiesideeither.

Our nation saw one of their own being hit so they jumped to their defense.

Your reasons for war don't even ring true. The threats started with KoL claiming they were going to bring RE against us. The nations attempted to peace out and then we have 2 AI nations attacking UJA nations, one with the reason 'For the honor of AI' which is suspicious. Maybe they jumped early?

If anything we shoulda pre-empted you guys but whatever. I guess we felt we didn't have enough allies cause we're a new to TE. :P

ALWAYS I mean ALWAYS blitz them first if you see any reason that looks like an alliance war... :P

Yes, perhaps I did jump the gun. That isn't important right now, now is it? All that really matters (at least to me) is destroying thy enemy. My stance is my stance, and I will never stop fighting until peace is declared or one of us is destroyed.

You good sir are a beacon of light! See you on the battlefield!

Cause you wanted to post a double DoW. Which is fine. If you would admit it you would get points for style.

All we need is Roo. He is a monster-beast-manly-man-whoisn'tafraidofhisfeminiesideeither.

Nah, if we wanted to marcus of KoL and Randy of BLACK were on. We could have tripled

i was STRIKE 2 for the record...

o/ UJA

Mozeltov

Yes, perhaps I did jump the gun. That isn't important right now, now is it? All that really matters (at least to me) is destroying thy enemy. My stance is my stance, and I will never stop fighting until peace is declared or one of us is destroyed.

I don't get what you were jumping? The only message sent to you was to build up a war chest because KoL and UJA were having a conflict. (or so KoL told us) Never had we said we were going to war with UJA for sure (and if someone said that idk why). But it's fine, whatever happened is in the past, we're at war, lets have some fun :)