*Murder inc. enters stage right

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next question, being that a large majority of your alliance is from PC, who is your protector? And since I'm pretty sure it is not PC, why not them?

We said nothing of a protector, but we did say we will have treaties. Also don't be so hasty to rule out PC ;)

Next question, being that a large majority of your alliance is from PC, who is your protector? And since I'm pretty sure it is not PC, why not them?

the treaties are on the way, be patient ;) our relationship with Poison Clan will be strong and we are confident that while they may not be signing a protectorate with them, they would gladly defend us should they be asked.

that help?

the treaties are on the way, be patient ;) our relationship with Poison Clan will be strong and we are confident that while they may not be signing a protectorate with them, they would gladly defend us should they be asked.

that help?

Then why do your bios say that you guys are protected by PC and then some say MDoAP with PC?

Edited by The Reccesion

<&Extraduty[iS]> so mushi, you guys protecting MI?

<@mushi> yeah

<&Extraduty[iS]> oh loll

<&Extraduty[iS]> guess I'm an idiot

That is all

lol

Oh, you guys are liars! :P

On a serious not, that was very nice of PC then. :)

we arent always evil

Oh, then who will you guys vote for on blue? B)

we have not decided yet. if i had to wager a guess, we will probably vote for the blunity candidate with the fewest votes. This is not, however, something we're terribly concerned about just yet.