That Tiny Island that just exploded

Lord Zephyr

"Really? It exploded. Any contact from Thomas? No Well Lets assume the worst. Send a Brigade, We can't Just let it fall into anyones Hands."

Emperor Zephyr Set down his Private phone to the Grand General and Sighed. He couldn't believe that such a powerful nation could just collapse like that. But he knew what to do. At the moment Haarahld was sending the order to the admiral to get the Fast Reaction Squad underway to the former Dominion. The Rest of the brigade(a full compliment of 20000 men) Would be there in A few days.

OOC: Iamthey said I could have it. So I'm claiming it as a protectorate.

Map later once I have it made.

Edited by Lord Zephyr

*back to Krieg*

We should not require assistance for this venture, but thank you for the offer. This island is far to valuable to test weapons on, oh no we have much greater plans for here.

*Secret*

A small grin arrives on the Emperor's face.

"Somthing.. Experimental or perhaps.. a foothold further into out plans.. *The Emperors face is now a full smile*.

Indeed.. far better plans... Indeed.. carry on.."

*Secret*

satellite-radio.jpg

Operator 1: "You know, when do you think the Emperor will get our own satillites so we dont have to bum off the CAU?"

Operator 2: "Meh. I guess once they get the missile we can get a satillite.. our Tech probably will only allow some sort of Ghetto Sputnik Satillite..."

Operator 1: "Arnt those the old Soviet Sat's that just floated around and did a bunch of.. nothing?"

Operator 2: "Think so."

Operator 1: "Copy that CAU Command, attempting to snap photos. Well release control back to you once we can get a visual of the island."

Elephant_Island_Satellite_Photograph%20Wiki.jpg

"Copy that, forwarding photo to Krieg, Raochin, CAU, Aether, and NoN Imagery readouts. Hopefully this will give an eagle eye over the situation."

Edited by Colerich Krieg