Imperial Military Statistics - News EoK

Colerich Krieg

Is the Krieg Empire taking the necessary steps to insure its saftey?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Krieg Empire has also announced its new Coat of arms. This will be flown on flags by our Military personel, as our "War Banner" (Compare to say.. Confederate war banner.)

The Eagle represents the Reichsadler, or the Imperial Eagle. Represents the Eligance and Wisdom of our Emperor. The Red, black and Grey are our National colors.

The 3 Pointed Insignia stands for the 3 core vaules of the Krieg Empire;

Three arrows representing Duty, Obedience and Loyalty signal the values that the reforming Centralist society is based upon.

Duty - The Duty all Krieg Citizens have to help protect and better their Community.

Obedience - which can be coined by the term "He who follows the law shall enjoy his rights and freedoms.. He who is without freedom deserves neither government, law, nor leader."

Loyalty - means the sacred right all Krieg Citizens have to not only be loyal to their nation, but also their people, their families, their comrades and brothers in arms, and most importantly, themselves.

helghastflag.png

Edited by Colerich Krieg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc

might not be an idea to tell us exactly where your radar and sam launchers are mate.

tis good to tell us uve got them.

just dont map mark them.

OOC: Who says its in the right place, and also those SAM sites and Radars are mobile, so they can move, except the permanent building ones.

Edited by Colerich Krieg

The Empire has announced for plans to begin the production of Soviet Era naval vessels to help counter the threat of a naval attack.

In other news, the Imperial Military has issued a statement saying:

"All Moblie weapon and communications systems will be on patrols, meaning they will not remain in one place for very long. the schedules are classifed and randomly generated. We also have plans to begin forming faked SAM and Radar stations. The Maps we have submited included some of those sites. The Picutures we included with the SAMs shows a field with carved out sections for the SAM sites to be stored. However, some of these sites will be converted to false SAM sites, inorder to prompt the enemy into wasting munitons on fake sites. The same goes for Radar stations, all high tech equipment will be removed from a percentage and left with simple mechanics to give the disquise of a Radar station."

We will begin the construction of further SAM and Radar stations. These will be a mix of Fake and Real sites, which will be used to once again confuse the enemy.

EDIT: The map for these sites will NOT be released to the public.

Edited by Colerich Krieg

UPDATE: The Empire continues to collaborate Soviet era Naval technolgy, and announcments will be made when they are under way for production.

Also, with the new Dutch peace keeping soldiers in effect, the Empire will no longer resume its conscription program. An all volunteer military is now in place. We also wish to announce our new Infantry occupation training courses to help specialize our military with Soviet-era weapon systems.

Upon enlisting, granted the class is not full, they will be able to choose with occupation they wish to fill, after their innital basic training of course.

helghast.jpg

The Krieg Empire announces our unscheduled construction of umarked radar and SAM sites are complete.

The Empire now will begin its construction on Soviet Era Naval vessels and will announce their completion.

We also announce we are making plans to begin production of Soviet Era Aircraft.

The Krieg Empire announces our unscheduled construction of umarked radar and SAM sites are complete.

The Empire now will begin its construction on Soviet Era Naval vessels and will announce their completion.

We also announce we are making plans to begin production of Soviet Era Aircraft.

OOC: No nations can have naval vessels if they dont have them IG. The same with military aircraft, cruise missles, tanks, and nukes. Its in the guide.

OOC: I also have a problem with how fast you've built your radar and surface to air missile sites. They can't be built that quick, and brought online. It takes more than a day to RP the development and construction of a new set of SAM sites. You developed, constructed and deployed them in under 24 hours. That's not possible.

Edited by Yuthura Ban

OOC: I also have a problem with how fast you've built your radar and surface to air missile sites. They can't be built that quick, and brought online. It takes more than a day to RP the development and construction of a new set of SAM sites. You developed, constructed and deployed them in under 24 hours. That's not possible.

OOC:

"Yesterday, 06:55 PM"

Since you have a problem with that then, consider the Radar and sites not operational untill 6:55 PM CST, which would be 24 Hours from when I posted.

OOC: That's still a bit ridiculous. I'm not sure what sort of timeframe IC actions have, but most of the "nation based" rp games I have played in the past had 2-3 periods for development of new equipment. Plus probably another couple of days of construction for massive network systems that you're proposing. You have to consider the funding, logistics, technology and deployment of such systems. It took FEMA 5-8 days to get water to the Superdome after Katrina. Do you really think your nation can develop and deploy a national system of surface to air missiles in a day?

OOC: That's still a bit ridiculous. I'm not sure what sort of timeframe IC actions have, but most of the "nation based" rp games I have played in the past had 2-3 periods for development of new equipment. Plus probably another couple of days of construction for massive network systems that you're proposing. You have to consider the funding, logistics, technology and deployment of such systems. It took FEMA 5-8 days to get water to the Superdome after Katrina. Do you really think your nation can develop and deploy a national system of surface to air missiles in a day?

Alright sir, care to be more direct with how long you see is fair? Its kinda hard to do it when there are no set-in-stone rules of how long IG timetables are.

I assumed since Top Gear, Scotland, and Chimarian back when I was at conflict could mass coordinate huge numbers of men and military equipment in a matter of minutes, I didnt see this as a problem.

State how long you see is fair.

OOC: Well, in terms of timeframes, the way I have seen it is there is a distinction between conflict times and peace times. During maritime activities, try to use around a few days to construct new batches of tanks, or large bases etc; It's more important to put a whole page worth of detail on a project instead of devoting one or two small paragraphs just to spam it out. It creates a sense of depth, and detail to whatever you're constructing or developing. In turn, this makes it much more credible, and not just a set of carboard boxes with paint and a pvc pipe, and calling it a tank. I would say a bout 2-3 for developing, and another couple of days for constructing and deploying. So, if you're developing something as massive as what you're proposing, it would take a week to develop the needed technology as far as RP time is concerned, and then deploy it.

As for conflict times, they are as close to real time as possible, given that situations as fluid and dynamic as a combat is, commanders are relied upon to issue on the fly commands to developing situations. So, a more closely inline timeframe should (and hopefully is) be used to determine the passage of time during conflict or periods of mobilization.

OOC: Well, the norm goes that 1 RL day = 2 RP weeks, 1 RL month = 1 RP year (3 RL months = 1 RP year for some CNRPers), etc. So time is relative to each player. Just keep it within reason. :v:

OOC: Well, if this wasn't listed in the guidelines, it ought to be. I still think it's a bit lax, however if that is the standard then I stand corrected. My bad.

OOC: Well, the norm goes that 1 RL day = 2 RP weeks, 1 RL month = 1 RP year (3 RL months = 1 RP year for some CNRPers), etc. So time is relative to each player. Just keep it within reason. :v:

OOC:

Wait wait..

so for example if it takes.. 1 month to make a tank. Thats 2 RL Days?

Anyways, Ill wait untill 6:55 PM CST + 12 Hours for the SAM sites and Radar since I already announced those. That would be 1.5 RL days which would reflect 3 RP weeks. And that is more then enough time to salvage a Soviet SAM launcher and postion it somewhere.. :V

Ill keep in mind the timeframe.

Also: Thanks to Russia for voting yes :3 and no, I just added it.

Edited by Colerich Krieg

OOC:

Wait wait..

so for example if it takes.. 1 month to make a tank. Thats 2 RL Days?

Anyways, Ill wait untill 6:55 PM CST + 12 Hours for the SAM sites and Radar since I already announced those. That would be 1.5 RL days which would reflect 3 RP weeks. And that is more then enough time to salvage a Soviet SAM launcher and postion it somewhere.. :V

Ill keep in mind the timeframe.

Also: Thanks to Russia for voting yes :3 and no, I just added it.

OOC: Something along the lines, yes. But there is no fixed timeframe that fits for all, so don't worry too much about that. Just keep it within reason. Like no "LOLZ! I BUILT THE DEATH STAR IN A MONTH! BWAHAHAHAHAHA" or stuff like that. Rome wasn't built in a day, y'know.

:v:

OOC: Something along the lines, yes. But there is no fixed timeframe that fits for all, so don't worry too much about that. Just keep it within reason. Like no "LOLZ! I BUILT THE DEATH STAR IN A MONTH! BWAHAHAHAHAHA" or stuff like that. Rome wasn't built in a day, y'know.

:v:

OOC

SAM Site doesnt hardly compare to the Death star but now that you mention it, Ideas...

>:3

OOC

SAM Site doesnt hardly compare to the Death star but now that you mention it, Ideas...

>:3

OOC:

Fun fact: I considered building a Death Star when I RPed as Turkey a looooooong time ago. Never did that because of the impossibility within. That, and Death Star RPs are a no no, mainly because they are, well, impossible to build much less operate and maintain because of the vast resources, funds, etc that would be needed to construct a facility the same size of the earth, if not larger.

But it makes for a fun thought. >:3

Edited by JEDCJT

OOC:

Fun fact: I considered building a Death Star when I RPed as Turkey a looooooong ago. Never did that because of the impossibility within. That, and Death Star RPs are a no no, mainly because they are, well, impossible to build much less operate because of the vast resources, funds, etc that would be needed to construct a facility the same size of the earth, if not larger.

But it makes for a fun thought. >:3

OOC:

Hehe yeah I know, it was sarcasm. I watched a show that showed the realism in Star wars and basicly said the same things, falicies, impossibilities, etc.

OOC:

Hehe yeah I know, it was sarcasm. I watched a show that showed the realism in Star wars and basicly said the same things, falicies, impossibilities, etc.

OOC: Ohh...I see. Just saying all that and stuff, that's all.

:3

Edited by JEDCJT

The day had come to an end. The Citizens were preparing to sleep, to awake to another day of work.

..But somthing was wrong...

Loud noises were heard. The Sounds of Tanks.. but the Empire had to tanks for itself.. Where did these come from?.. And Mobile SAM launcher.. But the nation thought the Empire wouldnt have those done for another week.. (Tommorow in RL) also... The sound of Jackboots. Lots of them. The Marching of Military men. People looked out their windows to the following images;

tom-clancys-endwar-2007113004002898.jpg

tom-clancys-endwar-2007082004040593.jpg

tom-clancys-endwar-2007121210361615.jpg

tom-clancys-endwar-2008091901304566.jpg

What was the Empire planning? World Conquest? The world looks on with fear, confusion, and hatred. The Emperor will be giving an official statement soon.

EDIT: THIS POST HAS BEEN STARTED IN ITS OWN THREAD

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66435

Edited by Colerich Krieg

This post has been added as an official archive.

The French Unification is complete. Here is Media footage of the Emperor personally coming from Madrid to inspect Paris, as well as some clips of the valiant Kriegan troops liberating the French from Anarchists.

Official Troop movements and archivcal information thread

Edited by Colerich Krieg