8BR's with Uranium - Blue

Tz30

Looking for the 8 BR's with Uranium.

Need Coal and Wheat. Blue Only or willing to switch to blue.

There are 2 of us who have been together for 240 days (was 4 but 2 just quite the game at 195 days). Need to get our 8 BR set up again.

Trade Circle Bonus Type:

- Steel

- Scholars

- Construction

- Microchips

- Radiation Cleanup

- Asphalt

- Automobiles

- Beer

(09-06-09 1220am CST) Everyone listed is in the Trade Circle now.

-----

Aluminum - Lord MARFT

Coal -

Gold - dhuelsmann

Iron - president McCarthy

Lead - Lord MARFT

Lumbar - Nathan Grant

Marble - Just dropped out 09-26-09

Oil - president McCarthy

Rubber - Nathan Grant

Uranium - dhuelsmann

Water - Just dropped out 09-26-09

Wheat -

----

Looking for long term partners.

Edited by Tz30

Hey,

I would love to join your trade circle to get these awesome benefits, but I don't have enough $$ yet for a Harbor and a fifth trade slot. Sorry.

Just got my Harbor. I'm in. My Alliance is a little slow to set up with a trade circle so I will take what I can get.

My Lumber and Rubber seem to be in high demand.

-Nathan Grant

Ruler of Elgin

Edited by Nathan Grant

Yeah if I wasn't doing Tech deals right now I'd offer you money to get the harbor. But I think I'll be offering people some money in like 4-6 months, whenever I'm done doing tech deals if they stay on. It's costing me millions and I'm fairly small for my nations age. Has to cost nations with 30k NS having what resources I have now and when I had the 8 BR like 6 mil. a month, if they buy infra of 200-500 each month then it's for sure over 10 mil.

I'll talk to my other partner, hopefully he'll log in in 3-7 days.

Ok, I'm interested in joining as proposed by an in-game message.

I have WATER - MARBLE.

^_^

PS: I see that some of the partners already have a full set of trades (and BR) so I'm not sure if the circle proposal is still active!

Edited by Lady Aribeth

Hi Lady Aribeth,

Someone beat you to it, with Marble and Water. But if you look like your picture then you in, ok jusk kidding, I think :wub: . In all seriousness, texasmarine79015 responded first stating he is in, he hasn't read that message yet. So if he doesn't accept your in.

Since we need two more people, well only one more with texas or you, everyone else just has temp trades. I have two temp trades right now. Have an Oil and Pigs I just did a day ago since I have to collect within 4 days since I'll be at 20 days then.

Going to send out a round of Iron and Oil requests shortly, for our final person.

It's OK, and thanks for your offer (...and your compliments :blush: ). I must confess that after a second look I realised that here there are at least 2 non-blue nations, and I would like an all-blue circle, so I'll keep looking for blue trade partners.

Thanks again and good luck!