The Green Machine

Mysterion

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, two trade circles half way complete! Many more in the works. Need more people. I know a lot of people need help with their trades, where you at?

Also, looking specifically for a Aluminum/Lead combo to finish repairing an 8BR trade circle w/Beer and Silver as the Wild Card.

Foumpie, you are not forgotten, I am just really tired (it's 11pm and I have to work at 4am) so I'm gonna crash and take care of you tomorrow.

Ok, Emperor Stranger, I have entered you into the two 8BR that you fit in. If you need these done that quickly I'd like to ask for your help. I have 3 circles half complete, and 1 more that just need aluminum/lead to finish it and I can only send out so many pm's per day. So go and find people who have the resources to finish the circle you're in and pm them with the details and a link to this thread and have them sign in.

P.S.: Is your two person (both 42 days old) alliance really going to war? You're going to need a bit more than trades my friend.

That goes for the rest of you too! The more people who know about this, the more likely we are to get the people we need to make significant gains. Find people for your respective circles and pm them, I will do the same but I am forced to prioritize by order of most complete circles due to the 200 message per day limit.

Loonyland, you have a difficult resource set that I already have 3 of (rubber/spices and rubber/sugar) so it may take me some time to complete a circle for you as I already am in need of so many nations.

MOAR PEOPLE PLEASE!

P.S.: Is your two person (both 42 days old) alliance really going to war? You're going to need a bit more than trades my friend.

Unfortunately, foreign aid is harder to come by than trades. And I have been playing much longer than 42 days, I just rerolled after a big war, silly. :P

My laziness says that I don't need it badly enough to advertise. -_-

135 messages sent out today. Fingers crossed guys.

"Fingers and toes crossed" - Greg House

Just curious: Would there be any form of protection? WOLF is a two nation alliance with 2k total NS.

Edited by Emperor Stranger

No, a trade agreement DOES NOT constitute a mutual defense pact.

WOLF is a two nation alliance with 2k total NS.

Thus this comment:

Is your two person (both 42 days old) alliance really going to war? You're going to need a bit more than trades my friend.

No, a trade agreement DOES NOT constitute a mutual defense pact.

Never said that, but some traders like to offer protection so they don't have to find a replacement if one of the nations is forced to reroll.

It was just a question and I got an answer.

Ok, we would have had our first complete trade set today if Randleman hadn't gotten situated in another trade circle less than an hour after I got messages sent out yesterday. I hope to have that circle completed by the end of the day.

I still need an aluminum/lead source to complete a broken trade circle I'm helping to repair.

I know you're out there people, I see you post every day, we are stronger together as an organized mob than as a disorganized one. Sign up NOW!

Congratulations to you (and a little bit to me), we have our first complete trade circle! Messages are being sent out right now. I hope to get at least one and maybe two more done today so check your inboxes guys, I may have a trade for you.

And if you're not signed up yet ... shame on you. You could have stable, enriching, wonderful trades already. Help me, help you. Help me, help you.

Sorry western skier, I'm juggling an in game pm box that is under constant attack, multiple IRC conversations, and my own chores around the house. Delays happen. I sent them a little bit ago, it should be there now.

Western Skier, please look up the nations you need, I am using my pm's to find people trades and can't waste messages sending out links, especially when you already know the ruler names.

Help me out here Emperor Stranger, if you can find me 1 more person for your 1B circle or 2 for your 1A circle I can fill in the last two slots easily. Three slots is much messier however and takes more time.

Edited by Ard Ri Monagle